PDA

View Full Version : Time to kill the FMA writers. (spoiler)

TheBrent
03-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Come on, it has to be done.No one kills of Ed and gets away with it I say we grab our shovels, swords, guns, anything deadly and go kill them now. Who's with me?

Zeromus_X
03-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Well, the anime is different from Arikawa's manga, and I assume you're talking about the anime. She's even said that Bones' ending is different from her planned ending :cat:

Spammerman
03-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Im with you. I was kinda hopi nfor a super super big fight between Ed, Envy, and Dante.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-13-2006, 11:16 PM
Not to mention He comes back in the end before going to our world. And then there's the events of the Conquerer of Shambala, which sees Ed and Al reunited.

edczxcvbnm
03-14-2006, 12:06 AM
The manga is so much better and can not possibly end the way the anime ended.

That said until you see the last episode then say something. I liked the ending to the show and Shambala fills in what minor open ended-ness the show had perfectly.

The manga is currently on Chapter 57 right now and devates greatly from what Bones did from episode 28ish on. It is good and I highly recommend it for any fan of the show.

Mythra
03-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Do you guys think they'll play the movie after the last episode next week on Adult Swim? I mean from what I've heard of the last episode you pretty much have to watch the film to get the whole series.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-14-2006, 01:36 AM
You don't need to watch the film, the series ends fine on it's own. The movie is simply a "what happens next?" thing.

And I agree with ed, the manga is very, very good. The series itself is still good, of course, but I like the manga a lot and I am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Mythra
03-14-2006, 01:38 AM
Where could i find the manga in english and have they finished the manga yet? Sorry I mainly just watch the shows of the particular anime (Ghost in the Shell, Inuyasha, FMA) so i've never really read any of the manga yet.

edczxcvbnm
03-14-2006, 01:52 AM
They have not finished the manga yet. The manga started before the animated series but it is only on Chapter 57 because it is a monthly publication and not weekly like others such as Bleach.

New issues can be found at www.zomgfta.com . The others are harder to find but you can probably find them by searching using a Peer to Peer program. If you absolutly can not find them then I don't mind sending them out...but I know they can be found because I found them all a few months back.

How far will the manga go? Who knows but right now it looks like it could go to 80 chapters and quite possibly more. There is still so much unexplained that will get explained.