PDA

View Full Version : wtf Crash bug?

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
03-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Okay this is FF7 greatest hits version for the psx... im playin it on my ps2 and ive had it a few of years but i let my friend borrow it recently. when i got it back ( 1 and a half years later lol ) i started playin it again... a few days later here i am....

on disc 2 whenever i use Cid's boost jump, yuffie's landscaper, neo bahamut, or bahamut ZERO my game freezes and my character repeats part of the summon animation repeatedly (kinda funny looking )

has this happened to anyone? i think it might be the weapons im using... all are from the icicle place but i switched cid's and now his boost jump worked once. Cloud is using heaven's cloud, yuffie is using the boomerang thing from icicle inn, and tifa is using tigers claws...

has this happened to anyone? its really annoying and now im stuck on diamond weapon because my game keeps freezing when i do stuff.

Laugh at face of Danger
03-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Diamond weapon? *confused*

Well, i haven't experienced that kind of problem, mainly as i steer clear of summons and Cid in general (despite his useful magic tendencies).

I leant my game out (having never played it before) and got it back recently and tried to play it, only to realise that by the time i'd gotten really far and was having great fun pwning everything in sight that my disk three wouldn't read. I've tried everything, but it's so badly scratched! Therefore the only person to blame is the one i leant it to! *growls* I'm so angry and distressed

Glad that's over

Have you tried a disk cleaning set? That might help clear anything from it

Hambone
03-16-2006, 02:40 AM
It hasn't happened to me. Your game is screwed up. Try to fix it with a cleaner. If you can't, buy another one. They are EXPENSIVE now because it's so rare. They usually run from $20.00-$120.00. Yes, $120.00. Good luck finding one. They really are rare and expensive. If you can't find one, kill your friend (I mean it).

gyaku_zuki
03-16-2006, 08:17 AM
lol yeah the prices are a bit crazy, im glad i have an original version (not platinum or greatest hits) cos maybe my kids or something can sell it when i expire and get rich :D (when i have kids of course)