PDA

View Full Version : Cid Facts

Agent Proto
03-14-2006, 03:28 AM
In this thread, we shall post our favorite facts about our beloved owner and founder of EoFF, Cid, aka Sean Robinson, aka CEO. I'm sure you know of several facts about Cid, here I shall list a few facts.

Everything in this thread is TRUE.

• Cid is the only known person to ever pop every kernel in a microwave popcorn bag without burning anything.

• Cid once volunteered his nose as shelter for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

• Cid jumped off a bridge because all his friends were doing it and survived.

• Cid has transcended both time AND space. And yes, he knows what he is talking about.

• Cid is the only person to solve a Rubik's Cube within 10 seconds.

• When Cid coughs, people in a three foot radius lose their memories of who they are and where they are going.

You get the idea. Let's hear some other Cid facts from you guys. :D

Fonzie
03-14-2006, 03:45 AM
It was said that they based the Character "Cid" off of Final Fantasy 7 and through on based upon our Cid.

Elite Lord Sigma
03-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Cid can touch MC Hammer.

Sir Walkie
03-14-2006, 04:08 AM
Cid helped invent the wheel.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Cid will read this thread and think "What a bunch of retards."

Hawkeye
03-14-2006, 04:43 AM
Cid gave birth to himself.

Xaven
03-14-2006, 04:51 AM
Cid was the first staffer.

Zeromus_X
03-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Cid is awesome :cat:

Cid
03-14-2006, 05:57 AM
I killed Cid and took over his account.

Beyond
03-14-2006, 06:00 AM
Good job at plagiarising crappy internet fads.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-14-2006, 06:34 AM
plagiarizing

Lychon
03-14-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey...wait a minute...is this like...that Chuck Norris thing-a-magig? 'Cause it really .....sounds.....like it.....ya know? Like when Chuck single-handedly, or single-legedly, roundhouse kicked the Earth and reversed its orbit?

-LYCHON

Moon Rabbits
03-14-2006, 07:05 AM
>.< It originally was Vin Deisel(sp)...not Chuck Norris.

and Cid was in FF's before 7...whoever said that up there.

Cid can toast a poptart so perfectly that when you bite into it it doesn't stick to the inside of your mouth like tar and burn and burn and burn and then you take a drink of water but the cup is dirty and you spit it out so now you have stale coffee/water and a burning mouth so you put your head under the faucet and turn it on but you accidentily turn on the hot water and scald your face and then as you whip your head out from under the tap it smacks it and has a huge gash across your forehead and then the blood gets in your eyes and you stumble blindly around your kitchen before falling over the shoe rack and smacking your head against the wall causing the painting above you to fall and break over your head and then you get up with the remnants of a painting around your neck and reach for the phone to dial 911 cause you're surely dying but as you pick up the phone you notice the cord is frayed and you get electrocuted and then stumble into your living room and trip and fall on your new mini ps2 and break it to pieces (NOOOOO) and then in your fit of rage you accidently throw your collection of FF stuff out the window and it gets run over by a car.

All of that happened to me, except anything AFTER the burning water in the sink.

Captain Maxx Power
03-14-2006, 09:13 AM
In a one-to-one battle, Cid can defeat any member of the feline family, provided he rolls a pre-emptive attack.

On making EoFF, Cid accidentally typoed his username. His previous mokier was Cod, after the fish, but the new name seemed niftier so it stuck.

Cid has never played Croquet blindfolded and won, though he has managed it with every other sport known to man.

The EoFF boards weren't upgraded to have more features, they were upgraded to house Cid's unique growing awesomeness.

Cid's many offspring cling to his belly, much like a possum.

Much like the Man-of-war jellyfish, Cid is not a single organism but rather a series of different animals living together in mutuality for each other's benefit. What animals these are is a mystery to even the most expert biologists. All we know is that his left arm is composed of primarily Patrick Swayze.

Cid
03-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Cid's many offspring cling to his belly, much like a possum.

This one is disgustingly true.

Ki Ki
03-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Cid can jump into the air and land on an enemy with his spear? ^-^

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Cid once battled with Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris tried to round house Cid, but being the truly great man he is, Cid was smart enough to step back and shot Chuck in the head defeating him.

Cid is the only person to date MR. T does not pity, for Cid is no fool.

Boosk
03-14-2006, 11:46 AM
Cid is faster than a speeding bullet.

Kagga:love:

Rye
03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Cid's Wife is really just Cid. There is no Cid's Wife.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Cid's the coolest.

Markus. D
03-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Cid is the next Chuck Norris?

Shaun
03-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Within my time here, I still have little knowledge of who this Cid is.

Shoeberto
03-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Cid's the coolest.
I should close the thread right now and declare this the winner but in the essence of fairness I'll let it live so the rest of you can follow it up with attempts that will fail miserably to live up to my impossibly high standards of comedy.

Continue.

Vincent Valentine
03-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry, but no-one (not even the almighty Cid) will ever compare to the great Chuck Norris. :tongue:

Psychotic
03-14-2006, 02:48 PM
If you had said to me yesterday "An EoFFer is going to make a thread based on Chuck Norris/Vin Diesel facts but with Cid instead." I would've asked "Is it Proto?" before shooting myself in the head.

Oh how horribly right I was. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some serious brain spattering I need to be getting on with.

PS: Cid has some fingers, and some of them are even crowned with fingernails.

amratis
03-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Cid came before the chicken AND the egg.

Alive-Cat
03-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Cid only shows up when there is a thread about him. It's some kind of sixth sense that he automatically knows if someone's made one or not.

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry, but no-one (not even the almighty Cid) will ever compare to the great Chuck Norris. :tongue:
The scum thats scraped from by brothers foot is greater than Chuck Norris, So is Mr. T.

One day Cid decided that he needed a hobby that would involve a huge number of people all over the world, and Willed video games into existance, and then when they evolved to his standerds he created a site to honor them. That site was EBGames, then decided to make EoFF.

Lost Number
03-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Cid got really drunk one night and decided to start a series of events that led to the creation of not EoFF, but the world. And has regreted it ever since.

Shoden
03-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Cid has an alter-ego whenever he drinks anything containing Caffeine, he turns into a super hero, a hyper one indeed and saves those in need of coffee!

Alive-Cat
03-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Cid has an alter-ego whenever he drinks anything containing Caffeine, he turns into a super hero, a hyper one indeed and saves those in need of coffee!

He's serious. I know because I was there. Sitting. In your car. Watching. Watching you. Watching you watching me.
Then Cid brought me coffee which saved me a pesky restraining order for stalking again...:rolleyes2

Shoden
03-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Cid showed me the light to the genre of metal! I was saved from going to hell! but then I started being the current me and screwed my place in heaven but then again EoFF is my place for all eternity.

Fonzie
03-14-2006, 04:52 PM
The word "Cid" is a special one because if you mess with the letters a bit you can spell God.

Heero Yuy NWZC
03-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Cid doesn't know who I am but when he looks down at me he knows everything about me.

McLovin'
03-14-2006, 09:34 PM
The future is bright. The future is Cid.

You stay classy Eyes on FF.

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 09:47 PM
The future is bright. The future is Cid.

You stay classy Eyes on FF.
Since when were we classy?

DarkLadyNyara
03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Cid will read this thread and think "What a bunch of retards."
:D

McLovin'
03-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Since I joined.

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Until I joined.
thats right

McLovin'
03-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Well whatever. :rolleyes2

Shoden
03-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Cid knows your every word, move, curse and action for he is Cid!

Maxico
03-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Cid knows what became of the Likely Lads.

NeoCracker
03-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Cid is really Jimmy Haufa. I think thats how you spell it.

Levian
03-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Cid thinks World War II is way overrated and finds the plot of the prequel to be much more entertaining.

Death Penalty
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
Cids skin is blue.
Cid was really the cause of the conflict between Iraq and the US.
Cids alter ego Sean Robinson is his critique on the human race.

McLovin'
03-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Great pear of Cid!

"Cid's an Ocean, Sail It"

Cid once had a photographic memory, but he ran out of film!

Cid almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left him before they met.

Smile, and Cid will smile with you. Laugh and he'll all think your on drugs.

"Cid didn't lose his mind, he sold it on ebay."

When I was born Cid told me, "The Earth Is Full - Go Home."

Cid Is Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.

THE END!!! (the conclusion...the part where you get tired of thinking....)

Agent Proto
03-15-2006, 03:38 AM
• Cid can beat the ice levels of Super Mario Brothers 3 using Luigi.

• Cid often walks into children's hospitals dressed as a doctor and tells kids they're going to die. Then he yells "Just kiddin'!" and jumps out the window.

• Sliced bread is the next best thing since Cid.

• Cid will kill you, your whole family, all your friends and burn your damn house down if you don't write his name in bold. <i>...OHSHI!!. O_O</i>

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-15-2006, 03:45 AM
Cid can also be spelled Sid and it sounds the exact same!

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-15-2006, 03:49 AM
Cid has 22 loyal and devoted servants (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php), all of whom have yet to receive a paycheck from him.

Odaisι Gaelach
03-15-2006, 03:51 AM
Cid was behind the grassy knoll.

Dolentrean
03-15-2006, 03:59 AM
Once Chuck Norris came back to try to get revenge on Bruce Lee for being so much cooler than him in every way, being bored Bruce let his star pupal Cid kick Chuck Noriss's ass back to texas!

God once got a chick pregnate without sleeping with her... Cid created the population probolom in China before he knew what China was!

Acid Raine
03-15-2006, 04:11 AM
• Cid is the only known person to ever pop every kernel in a microwave popcorn bag without burning anything.

I did that! But it wasnt due to skill like Cid's, just luck.

Cid is really Jimmy Haufa. I think thats how you spell it.
It's Hoffa, btw

bennator
03-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Cid once changed his forum name to Sean; a million girls simultaneously fainted with awe.

McLovin'
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Is Cid American?

Loony BoB
03-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Cid does indeed have what some might call an alter-ego. It goes by the name of Super Cid, but it only accounts for a, er, portion of his body. *cough* I do believe that there have been stories written about Super Cid's "adventures" here at EoFF in the past.

Cid was also named Crate Boy at one point, however that wasn't really so much an alter ego as an alter name. He sat on crates, he did.

Cid, Super Cid and Crate Boy are all American.

McLovin'
03-15-2006, 09:53 PM
This makes me happy. :)

Little Blue
03-15-2006, 09:54 PM
God made man in his image, yet Cid made God in his.

McLovin'
03-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Where do babies come from?

Freya
03-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Cid was once cuaght for being a peeping Tom and instead of a restianing order he had to create a site where a ton of Fan geeks worship him and in return stalk him. Thus EoFF was created.

Cid once was a man but he went on a journay through the underworld. He fought cerberus and all of hells minions just for the sake of it. Seeing all that he was doing Hades gave him immortality and asked him to not rekill all his souls but instead go toearth and bring in more souls. Cid was granted the gift and in return he killed him and Took over the underworld. He called hell EoFF

Captain Maxx Power
03-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Just because Cid can doesn't mean he does. Therein lies his genius.

th30wn4g3
03-16-2006, 08:40 PM
cid's real nam is Johnson A. Cosworth