PDA

View Full Version : Freaking People Out

DarkLadyNyara
03-14-2006, 09:41 PM
So, anyone here ever gone out of their way to get reactions from people? I've been known to start singing "One Winged Angel" in random places, and I get some really weird looks when I do that. I also dress weird on occasion, just for amusement. :D Good times. People are fun to mess with. Please tell me I'm not alone in this. :cool:

McLovin'
03-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I like to laugh maniacally at certain times. (not randomly)

I guess that's it.

Singing is rare for me.

Moon Rabbits
03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
I don't go out of my way to do it, it just happens. I'll be singing freezepop and not even notice sometimes, and then the way I dress contributes to some strange looks too.

Jsb01
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
people don't like it if you burst out screaming Slipknot songs when you are sitting behind them on the bus.

Alive-Cat
03-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Basically, everything about me is aiming to freak people out. From the way I dress, to the way I act in public, to the music I listen to. Dressing in total weird clothes, all black unless I have something even more extreme to wear, I'm always shouting, screaming "Hail Satan" at random intervals, etc.

Soonish I'm going to buy a straight jacket (hopefully worn by a real insane person) and it will be my normal occasion jacket. :D

Moon Rabbits
03-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I'd love to have a straight jacket.

I have a pic of myself in my profile, Im very dressed down in it though, and my makeup isnt on (yes, im male)...I guess part of the reason i freak people out so much is the crowd i hang out with.

the person behind me in that pic (the small portion of his face you can see) is a crossdresser.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-14-2006, 11:04 PM
i really feel it would be an experience to run after a engaged taxi like Ali G's Borat in the middle of London

Jess
03-14-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't go out of my way to do anything, it's too much effort.

Shoeberto
03-14-2006, 11:10 PM
I just kind of do stuff. Dancing, singing, humming, responding randomly with an unexpectedly high pitch. . . nothing out of the way, just little things that I know will amuse my friends around me.

It's a great cure for boredom.

TheSpoonyBard
03-14-2006, 11:11 PM
When in a lift, stand directly facing someone and stare at the point between their eyebrows. It hasn't failed to make people feel uncomfortable.

Boosk
03-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Not really. I used to as a teenager but I grew up :cry:
I'm just pretty average now...

Kagga:love:

Psychotic
03-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Hahaha oh man oh man oh man, this reminds me of this really great thing I did a couple of weeks ago. I was in the town centre, idly walking around, when I saw a shoe shop. So I went in, looked at various shoes, and selected a pair that I really liked. I took the shoes to the counter, and after queuing in line for a while, it was finally my turn. I was filled with anticipation, I can tell ya! So the assistant says "That'll be £29.99 please!" and I paid with a £20 note and a £10 note, and the assistant put the shoes, receipt and 1p change in the bag, and gave them to me, and said "Thank you." So I carried the bag, got onto the bus and flashed my bus pass at the driver (I originally flashed the wrong one, because I have bus passes for every bus company in the country) and went home. Man that was so awesome! Everyone was really creeped out. I'm so wacky, zany, and in-your-face!

...okay I lied. I just wanted to impress you all. Please be my friend. :(

Jess
03-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Hahaha oh man oh man oh man, this reminds me of this really great thing I did a couple of weeks ago. I was in the town centre, idly walking around, when I saw a shoe shop. So I went in, looked at various shoes, and selected a pair that I really liked. I took the shoes to the counter, and after queuing in line for a while, it was finally my turn. I was filled with anticipation, I can tell ya! So the assistant says "That'll be £29.99 please!" and I paid with a £20 note and a £10 note, and the assistant put the shoes, receipt and 1p change in the bag, and gave them to me, and said "Thank you." So I carried the bag, got onto the bus and flashed my bus pass at the driver (I originally flashed the wrong one, because I have bus passes for every bus company in the country) and went home. Man that was so awesome! Everyone was really creeped out. I'm so wacky, zany, and in-your-face!

...okay I lied. I just wanted to impress you all. Please be my friend. :(

How could you lie about such a thing? You are one sick puppy, Psychotic! :mad2:

Roto13
03-14-2006, 11:20 PM
I inadvertantly freaked someone out with my new desktop wallpaper today. She was squeamish.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5954/massacre7kj.th.jpg (http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=massacre7kj.jpg)

Lindy
03-14-2006, 11:20 PM
No, I don't really feel the need for such attention or to feel validated by strangers, thanks, I actually have some form of self-respect and assurance.

Psychotic
03-14-2006, 11:25 PM
How could you lie about such a thing? You are one sick puppy, Psychotic! :mad2:plz jess your a populalr member plz be my friend k?

i can freak ppl out watch

HAHAHA, I'M GONNA GET YOU ALL SOME ORIGINAL FISH SOUP! FISH SOUP MADE WITH FRESHLY SQUEEZED THUMBNAILS! WHA-HO, MOMMY, WATCH OUT FOR THAT DASTARDLY LADDER ATTENDANT! NO MORE FIRE HYDRANT EXPOSURE FOR YOU, CUDDLE-O-TINY!

see? be my friend.

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-14-2006, 11:26 PM
I've freaked out people that I know without meaning to freak them out.

-N-
03-14-2006, 11:31 PM
I freak people out by making jokes on taboo subjects. All the time.

Jsb01
03-14-2006, 11:33 PM
I freak people out by making jokes on taboo subjects. All the time.
Canibalisam, incest, racism etc...

Shoden
03-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Usually I do it to friends, I grab their little finger and push it back, they're in pain and pissed off and do it to me, I'm double jointed so it goes right back, they are sick to their stomach from the trick and run away, I just shout random stuff like "OH MY GOD WE'RE GONNA DIE AGAIN!" or stupidly walk in public, freaking people out rocks.

Jsb01
03-14-2006, 11:40 PM
stupidly walk in public, freaking people out rocks

god thats fun!

SammieBabe
03-14-2006, 11:42 PM
I've been wanting to do this for a while.. I'm pregnant, so I'm gonna wait til I'm all huge, then I wanna walk around a party pretending to drink vodka whilst drinking water.

Jess
03-14-2006, 11:42 PM
How could you lie about such a thing? You are one sick puppy, Psychotic! :mad2:plz jess your a populalr member plz be my friend k?

i can freak ppl out watch

HAHAHA, I'M GONNA GET YOU ALL SOME ORIGINAL FISH SOUP! FISH SOUP MADE WITH FRESHLY SQUEEZED THUMBNAILS! WHA-HO, MOMMY, WATCH OUT FOR THAT DASTARDLY LADDER ATTENDANT! NO MORE FIRE HYDRANT EXPOSURE FOR YOU, CUDDLE-O-TINY!

see? be my friend.
kk id luv 2b ur friend psykotic. :<3:

kikimm
03-14-2006, 11:49 PM
I think I'm with Lindy on this one. =)

Anaisa
03-15-2006, 12:12 AM
I always get a reaction out of people, I'm naturally unusual. An amusing myself by doing weird things in public is one of my favourite pastimes. An dressing oddly is fun. The reaction you get turning up to someones funeral in a union jack leotard is priceless.

Roto13
03-15-2006, 12:13 AM
The reaction you get turning up to someones funeral in a union jack leotard is priceless.
I would imagine it's something like this: O_o'

Anaisa
03-15-2006, 12:33 AM
The reaction you get turning up to someones funeral in a union jack leotard is priceless.
I would imagine it's something like this: O_o'
Yes, thats quite similar to a few of the looks I got, as is this :eek:

RSL
03-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Let's see a picture of you in a union jack leotard.

As for myself, I usually try to avoid attention where possible, so no, I don't go out of my way to get reactions.

Giga Guess
03-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I'll switch from Wallflower to Freak-On-A-Leash at a moment's notice.

Anaisa
03-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Let's see a picture of you in a union jack leotard.
Yay RSL! I just bet one of my freinds £20 that one of you would ask to see a picture of me in the union jack leotard. Ive just won myself £20! I wish id had more freinds round here tonight, Id have won even more. :D
Well now, I don't actually have any pictures of me here dressed in it, so id have to actually go an take one. Although other people have got pictures of me in it, so I might be able to get my hands on a copy. So for now I think Ill leave it. But maybe one day, I shall post it.

RSL
03-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Oh well I'm glad to have got you £20!

Shiny
03-15-2006, 01:25 AM
I live, eat, and breathe insanity. Freaking people out is my way of life.

DarkLadyNyara
03-15-2006, 01:59 AM
When in a lift, stand directly facing someone and stare at the point between their eyebrows. It hasn't failed to make people feel uncomfortable.

I'll have to try that one...

No, I don't really feel the need for such attention or to feel validated by strangers, thanks, I actually have some form of self-respect and assurance.

but obviously not a sense of humor. :mad:

Indeed.

Vincent Valentine
03-15-2006, 02:09 AM
Though my general appearance is what some would call "exotic" (elaborate and expressive, without being totally outlandish), it's never been my deliberate intention to "freak" people out. I have a very eccentric and sporatic personality, but usually I kind of just... float around my surroundings, like a phantom, and let the world react to me however it chooses...

That said, I'm well aware of how the average idiot reacts to me. Which arranged from laughter (from the younger crowd) or a genuine discomfort (from the older crowd). Honestly, I find it all rather funny. If a person is so completely stupid and igorant as to judge me solely on my apperance, I'm going to get as much enjoyment out of it - at their expense - as I possibly can. *smiles*

FiragaBreak
03-15-2006, 03:28 AM
SheKaka.
Fudgehead.
Bubbles.
Hi.
Bye.
Micheal Jackson!

Social Moon Firesky
03-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Sometimes I put on stupid accents while talking to people (Usually shop assistants) and I'll switch between a few. Ah, the confusion...And when I was in France last year, I bought a load of baguettes and squirty cream, and me and some friends ran around yelling and fighting with them. That was fun. :) The French people all thought we were nuts though.

Alive-Cat
03-15-2006, 04:23 PM
After my step-dad stabbed me in the back of my neck with an ice-pick, I dragged myself through the streets with it embedded in my flesh, screaming for help. I think that freaked a lot of people out.

Good times...:p