PDA

View Full Version : Colored dragons translations?

Zeromus_X
03-15-2006, 05:08 AM
Green Dragon: drop/steal Onion Shield, Onion Helmet, Onion Armor, Onion Sword
Red Dragon: drop/steal Onion Sword, Onion Shield
Yellow Dragon: drop/steal Onion Armlet, Onion Armor, Onion Helmet, Onion Sword

Okay, are these dragons called something else in my translation? (The Neo Demiforce translation :confused:)

I've run into a yellowish creature called "Thor" before, maybe he's the Yellow Dragon?

And I've run into "Dragon Generals", are those the Green Dragons?

I'm confused :confused:

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-15-2006, 10:46 AM
The Dragons are so insanely rare that you probably didn't run into them. Think 'Pink Puffs', without alarms.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, you probably just didn't run into them. I'm pretty sure their names are intact in the Neo Demiforce translation anyway. And even if they weren't, there wouldn't be any confusion: Red Dragons don't look like anything but red dragons, and so forth.

Crossblades
03-15-2006, 05:46 PM
I didn't think chances of running into them were that low O_o

KoShiatar
03-15-2006, 09:15 PM
That's why the Onion Kid equipment was so uber powerful, I mean, who would be as patient as to collect it all for all his four characters? I wonder how long it takes...

Evastio
03-16-2006, 03:42 AM
That's why the Onion Kid equipment was so uber powerful, I mean, who would be as patient as to collect it all for all his four characters? I wonder how long it takes...

Let's see, there's a 3/64 chance in encountering a Dragon and a 1/24 chance of a dragon dropping a piece of Onion Equipment. Encountering a dragon usually takes 4 Hours so

24 Chances of getting Onion Equipment
4 Hours
X 20 Onion Equipments To get
1920 Hours or 80 Days of full time playing to get all the Onion Equipiment for all 4 Characters.

Zeromus_X
03-16-2006, 05:31 AM
There's also this savestate trick which I guess would help:http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=74088

(I just haven't ran into the dragons yet, it seems. :cat: )