PDA

View Full Version : The End of FFX-2

terley
03-15-2006, 07:29 PM
i dont want anyone to give away the story line, but does the game end sad? cuz i saw a video of tidus and yuna being shot :( :( i really hope this isnt how it ends :cry: :cry:

McLovin'
03-15-2006, 07:45 PM
It is happy. That is if you complete if with 100% completion. Have fun. :)

Tavrobel
03-15-2006, 10:03 PM
i dont want anyone to give away the story line, but does the game end sad? cuz i saw a video of tidus and yuna being shot :( :( i really hope this isnt how it ends :cry: :cry:

Old news. This is the one of the first movies ever released regarding the details of FFX-2. Just to make you unhappy that you didn't play the entire way thorugh before you asked about it (dumb way to think, asking about something you have not yet gotten to... but whatever floats your boat). I will spoil it for you. They get shot. And they die.

terley
03-15-2006, 10:52 PM
actually Tavrobel read my post, i said i dont want anyone to ruin it for me i just want to know if it ends happy or not.. thats it :S cuz im sick of movies and games trying to do a smart twist making the ending unhappy like a sports film wher they only come second.. why god darn second?!?! they worked hard they should get 1st but second they apparently ""learn somthing in there loss"" screw that

SeeDRankLou
03-15-2006, 11:12 PM
The game can end in several ways. One is a sad but good ending. One is just a good ending. One is a happy and good ending. One is a happy and great ending. And it can also end with Spira blowing up. Just depends on how you play.

Also, when a movie doesn't end the way that you think it should, that's usually an indication that you were not paying attention to what was actually important in the movie. And if you think that, you may be dissappointed by the sad but good ending, when actually that ending is rather telling of what the story makers were trying to portray.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-15-2006, 11:28 PM
I only had 96% completion, but it's happy and good ending for me

Tavrobel
03-15-2006, 11:39 PM
actually Tavrobel read my post, i said i dont want anyone to ruin it for me i just want to know if it ends happy or not.. thats it :S cuz im sick of movies and games trying to do a smart twist making the ending unhappy like a sports film wher they only come second.. why god darn second?!?! they worked hard they should get 1st but second they apparently ""learn somthing in there loss"" screw that

Actually, before you think you know more than me, you will understand when you finish the game. And I read it. I gave you what you wanted. I answered the question "does the game end sad" with the answer. It is merely your interpretation of it that you do not understand.

Yuna_wannabe
03-17-2006, 01:54 AM
No it has a happy ending. My fav from all the Final Fantasy...i have only played 3 but still my fav!

Marluxiaswife
03-17-2006, 02:11 AM
I only got to 99% i need to fight that one monster under that one place but i would worry about that later cause my memory card got mess up and i had to buy a new one. so i started all over again :(
i'm stuck at the dum gunner thing makes me so mad :mad2:
But the Ending i love the ending :D

DeathKnight
03-17-2006, 07:12 AM
I only got to 99% i need to fight that one monster under that one place but i would worry about that later cause my memory card got mess up and i had to buy a new one. so i started all over again :(
i'm stuck at the dum gunner thing makes me so mad :mad2:
But the Ending i love the ending :D

You'll be teary-eyed when you get the perfect ending.......:sad: But they'll be happy emotional tears...

*** I love this game's journey......it just shows you what Yuna would do for Tidus. It tells you "You REALLY want to have him back? do you really?" It tests your will to get 100% to really see him and KEEP him. ***

I couldn't bear to ACCEPT FFX's ending, I just couldn't accep that Tidus didn't come back when Yuna whistled for him

Setzer Gabianni
03-17-2006, 07:18 AM
You don't have to get 100% to keep him..

~Setzer Gabianni

DeathKnight
03-17-2006, 07:39 AM
You don't have to get 100% to keep him..

~Setzer Gabianni

Yes you do. Depends on how you view it.

***When you get the Perfect Ending, you're assured that the Faith won't take him away again, meaning he won't fade away again AKA keeping him***

Venom
03-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Pretty much depends on what ending you get.

Setzer Gabianni
03-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh well. When I can be bothered to play it again, I shall try and get 100%. Although I already have seen the perfect ending XD

youtube :)

~Setzer Gabianni

DeathKnight
03-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Oh well. When I can be bothered to play it again, I shall try and get 100%. Although I already have seen the perfect ending XD

~Setzer Gabianni

This is EXACTLY what's sad 'bout the new generation of gamers.

Now those who started playing v-games since the Nintendo days are the one's who appreciate games the most:cool: of course some exceptions on each side but still.

Venom
03-18-2006, 01:55 AM

~Setzer Gabianni

This is EXACTLY what's sad 'bout the new generation of gamers.

Now those who started playing v-games since the Nintendo days are the one's who appreciate games the most:cool: of course some exceptions on each side but still.

[!]Look at Mr. High N mighty Everyone!!!!!! W00t yeah YAY for attention whores!!! WHOOPEE!!![/!]No. -kikimm