PDA

View Full Version : You're all horrible jerks and seducers of the dark side

Necronopticous
03-15-2006, 08:51 PM
I've started playing Final Fantasy XI again and you are to blame. God, help me.

Miriel
03-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Yay! I knew that after you went to the fan festival you wouldn't be able to resist. :D

What server are you on?

Rostum
03-15-2006, 11:11 PM
No! Don't start! It won't let go, and you'll spend countless hours of your life being wasted!

Luc
03-16-2006, 12:54 AM
Welcome back to hell. :(

Necronopticous
03-16-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm back on Diabolos, I decided to go back to the server I was originally on so that I could surprise all of my friends who still play after all this time. I chose mithra this time around and I'll be going SAM/WAR.

XxSephirothxX
03-16-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm afraid that, when it comes out for the 360, I won't be able to resist any more. Hopefully the cost will be able to hold me back. But the fun you guys have does seem oh so tempting...I mean, it's not like I waste enough of my life playing games, right? Right?:(

Roogle
03-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Have fun, just make sure that you do better this time! :love:

lordblazer
03-16-2006, 02:09 AM
woot lol the dark side hasn't captured me yet. Its been 6 months.wooot!!!so do I get a prize?

Yeargdribble
03-16-2006, 02:14 AM
woot lol the dark side hasn't captured me yet. Its been 6 months.wooot!!!so do I get a prize?

Sure you get a prize... log onto Fenrir and you can have 200k ^^

Mwahahahaha

lordblazer
03-16-2006, 02:42 AM

Sure you get a prize... log onto Fenrir and you can have 200k ^^

Mwahahahaha
Pandemonium owns Fenrir

Yeargdribble
03-16-2006, 03:11 AM
This is true. You have one of the most drama-inducing LS of all of the servers. {Congratulations!}

(I mean Kupo)

Miriel
03-16-2006, 03:48 AM
Hey, I know Kupo members, they're pretty cool. And Midgar dominates in the drama department. :p

Yeargdribble
03-16-2006, 04:14 AM
Kupo is very elitist. If you can't do it as well or as fast as they can.... you don't have a right to do it. Go read Bruru's Xanga sometime about how he Dia'd a groups TP mobs at Tiamat so that they couldn't sleep them. Basically the shell that was fighting wasn't doing it in the short amount of time that Kupo does (we all have to start somwhere) so Bruru doesn't think they have the right to. Granted it was a not nice thing of Caffiene to do by CFHing it when Kupo screwed their ability to win... but still Kupo griefing other shells is not cool. I'm proud of them for beating JoL and being on the top of the BG big kills list but they do it by botting and cheating just like every other 'successful' endgame shell.

The 'Kupo of Fenrir' btw is Omen though they don't tend to take griefing to the level that I've been witness to from Kupo of Pandy.

Nephiliam
03-18-2006, 10:19 PM
I started playing this game right after Christmas.. but I decided to cancel it. I got spoiled by World of Warcraft. :( I do love it though, and intend to start it back up soon. :D