PDA

View Full Version : I just broke a plastic CD-shaped thing on my face.

XxSephirothxX
03-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Thankfully, no puppies were injured in my derring-do.

So what weird/embarassing things have you done lately?

Rye
03-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Besides going around the school with one hand over my eye (for some reason, I woke up with one eye glued shut and it was pink all day. I don't think it's pink eye, but it looked awful, so I didn't want people to see) saying I was a pirate who lost their eyepatch, nothing really. ;) xD

kikimm
03-16-2006, 02:01 AM
I just ate some mashed potatoes

SammieBabe
03-16-2006, 02:05 AM
I gleeked on my friend last week. I hadn't done that in years...

Tasura
03-16-2006, 02:09 AM
I dove face first into a wall :)

DarkLadyNyara
03-16-2006, 02:11 AM
I did a rather impressive face plant in the parking lot Monday. Fortunatly, not too many people saw, but I still hurt. :whimper:

Dixie
03-16-2006, 02:18 AM
I took pictures of myself on my camera phone,
I ran into doors
I yelled "WHEEEEEEEEEEE" When I tripped over the teacher

And many more...

a tree disguised as a cow
03-16-2006, 05:06 AM
I pooed on my girlfriends chest. She was kind of surprised.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-16-2006, 05:49 AM
I let tree poo on my chest. I was kind of surprised.

Rainecloud
03-16-2006, 07:10 AM
I posted here because I had nothing better to do.

Zeromus_X
03-16-2006, 07:31 AM
My cheap chair broke and I crushed my PS1 FF cases. Now I have to use a cd booklet to carry them in...:cat: (Now I don't even use cases for games, I use a booklet.)

Markus. D
03-16-2006, 08:33 AM
well... I was in a guild war and I was made to be the healer.

as soon as we got in there.... I hadnt changed any skills to healing/protection, just warrior ones o____0

Anaisa
03-16-2006, 12:56 PM
I had to have an operation on my nose a while ago, an it still hasn't healed. So I keep putting ice cubes on my nose to speed up the process.

Rusty
03-16-2006, 01:36 PM
I locked myself out of my house today.

Jess
03-16-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm always tripping over. It's funny when you think you're on your own, but then when you look behind you to find about 10 people saw it it isn't so funny anymore. :(

Shaun
03-16-2006, 01:46 PM

Is that the fifth time you've done that? And me? Well, I failed my computing exam. :eek: Not to worry though - I'll be doing a resit.

Markus. D
03-16-2006, 01:57 PM
I left my wallet in tweed heads :\

Reine
03-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I didnt sleep all day today

Zeldy
03-16-2006, 07:26 PM
When somebody said to me "Amy your socks untied" I looked down to check my socks. He hasn't shut up about it since :(

Spiffing Cheese
03-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I fell off my stool in Physics and landed on a sausage roll.

May I ask, what the HELL was a sausage roll doing in a Physics classroom?

Alive-Cat
03-16-2006, 08:43 PM
I followed my advice in the weird remedies thread, you know, for my broken spine, it turns out they lead absolutely nowhere. I did the whole process twice until I realised I had been practical joking at the time.
Oh, the mirth!

Shoden
03-16-2006, 09:06 PM
slammed my head off a shelf, 2 times, same shelf. I blame bad DIY!

DarkLadyNyara
03-16-2006, 10:46 PM
I took my assesment (for college) with a hangover. :riiight:

Shoden
03-16-2006, 10:50 PM
I played football with one of those balloony light balls with a terrible pain my right knee.
I pwned at it but I heard a pianful crack, *krrk* "oh /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!"

rubah
03-16-2006, 11:00 PM
I fed some cattle.

kikimm
03-17-2006, 12:20 AM
I just spilled water all over myself. I thought the cup was empty, so I turned it upside down to drink the last few drops, but there was still a lot left. :D

It's cold. :(

Boosk
03-17-2006, 12:26 AM
I told the guy I really fancy that I was pooping myself....Argh...

Kagga :love:

TheSpoonyBard
03-17-2006, 12:30 AM
I fell out of bed. I tried to stand up but both legs had gone dead from being laid on awkwardly.

Evastio
03-17-2006, 12:39 AM
Back when I was in Grade 8 I did a presentation during Drama Night. I was suppose to be running toward this guy who was lying down and I was suppose to stomp on him. Instead I missed, went flying off stage, into a garbage can. :mad2:

At least it made my play funny. :D

Tasura
03-17-2006, 01:40 AM

Is that the fifth time you've done that? And me? Well, I failed my computing exam. :eek: Not to worry though - I'll be doing a resit.

First time diving, and the rest were on purpose.

Luther X-Rated
03-17-2006, 03:02 AM
The time I got an M.I.P (Minor in possession) at church.
I got busted in front of everybody for carrying a small novelty whiskey bottle.

Also the time I got stuck in a super small McDonald's slide.
I wanted to see if I could slide down with my skates.
So I crouched down and went halfway when the slide got thinner and I was stuck.
All these little kids were stuck behind me too, it was funny actually : )
Then I got busted for having my skates on and for being to big to play on the
play thing or whatever.

-TIDUS-
03-17-2006, 03:37 AM
I'm in like this advanced PE class thing for people who do good in gym, and about a couple weeks ago we went on a ski trip. When we went to the mountain I was snowboarding with the girl I've liked ALOT since grade 8 (I'm now in grade 10). Anyways, we were going down with a couple other people and I suck at snowboarding and I tried to go off a jump thinking I could and I ended up getting stuck in this ditch and didn't get out for like 45 minutes!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Woke up on the floor...xD Well, in school my leg fell asleep while i was climbing some steps and i tripped and fell and hurt my ankle a lil. So emmbarrassing. :p

Moon Rabbits
03-17-2006, 04:00 AM
There was a half day at my school and I forgot to tell my mom, and I didn't have a key to get in and she wasn't home so I opened my side window to get in. I got in alright, but realized I had left my coat outside so I went out my door to get it, /then/ i realized the outer window was jammed up so i grabbed it and yanked down. It smashed all over my left hand, spraining every knuckle and cutting the outer part of my thumb, and the inner part of my index finger. It was reaaaaaaaaaaaally deep on the thumb and i went inside and started cleaning it. Then I grabbed a towel and wrapped it up, but I didn't go in my living room cuz id wreck the carpets. ;p

About an hour later and alot less blood later, my mom came home and saw and drove me to emergency. I had 6 stitches on my thumb and 2 on my index finger.

The two most disgusting parts were how I was frantically cleaning my thumb, because this blackish/blue thing was in it and I thought it was dirt...turned out it was severed vein. And if I bent my thumb before the sewing, it squirted blood like a gun!

I still can't fully bend my index without extreme pain.

I guess some might not see that as embarrasing...but i did.

KentaRawr!
03-17-2006, 05:39 AM
I was playing MGS2, and for reasons only MGS2 fans can understand, I turned the system off. >_>

Edit: I hadn't saved quite yet, either.

Reles
03-17-2006, 08:17 AM
I guess the most embarrassing thing for me was fainting in class last year, then puking multiple times in a trashcan and having to be wheeled around in a wheel chair in front of everyone during lunch. And then me yelling frantically at the lady pushing me because I was getting motion sickness, which drew more attention onto me, then I puked again in front of everyone eating outside. Not once, but three or four times, I can't really remember. I think my class thought I had severe health issues, like anorexia, because I had to always be eating snacks. Then the whole going crazy and yelling at the lady, people must have thought I was a crazy deranged person.

Moon Rabbits
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
You just made my day.

KoShiatar
03-17-2006, 03:03 PM
Yesterday at my friend's house I took a plastic jar to pour myself something to drink, and I spilled water everywhere. And once while I was walking in the street in Venice one of my sandals broke in such a way all I could do was throw it away. I had to walk with one bare foot to the nearest shoe shop. >.<

Shoden
03-17-2006, 09:29 PM
I kicked that penny floater ball over the fence, David Beckham Euro 2004 style today.