PDA

View Full Version : My new song

Stayin Dizzy
03-16-2006, 05:49 PM
This is my newest song off my CD comin out in July. I'd really like to know what everyone thinks. The download link is in the bottom right hand corner of the page. It's mp3 format. Let me know what you think please

http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=2353775

Leeza
03-16-2006, 06:46 PM
That link doesn't take me to the song.

Stayin Dizzy
03-17-2006, 03:29 AM
its a file hosting page. It will say like, wait 20 some odd seconds to begin download and you can download it from there (bottom right hand corner)

-TIDUS-
03-17-2006, 03:44 AM
Its pretty smooth, kinda reminds me of some old Puffy songs, :P

Stayin Dizzy
03-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Thanx Tidus. I was almost pissed that I came home and nobody had even got to listen to it (leeza made effort :) ). My CD will hopefully be released in July, but we still have a lot to do especially with figuring out all of our marketing. That was cool that you even compared me to someone whos made it. Most of our stuff isn't that slow, and some is just downright dirty lol, but this song is really true to our lives. I'm the second guy in the song BTW. The verse pretty much says alot about me. And it's a song people can relate to, so I figured I'd share it here (I've only let a few people hear it, so sharin it here was big)

-TIDUS-
03-17-2006, 04:10 AM
Do you got any more, I'd like to hear some, you can PM it if you don't wanna post it.

Stayin Dizzy
03-17-2006, 11:42 AM
I'll talk to my DJ. At most I might be able to let you hear 1 or 2 more songs.

-TIDUS-
03-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Alright man I'll be waiting.

Leeza
03-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Smooth it is. This is definitely not my cup of tea though, but I can appreciate the qualtiy. Post more if you can, but that all depends on the content, of course, as the filter applies to songs as well as text. So anything <i>downright dirty</i> might not be a good thing to post, but I would like to hear more. :)

Good luck with the CD. :cat:

Stayin Dizzy
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
I might be able to pst one more, still gotta get ahold of my boy. I'll likely PM the next one to anyone though, as I'm pretty sure theres swearing in the majority of all my songs