PDA

View Full Version : There are some "Sultanas" in the cuboard.

Alive-Cat
03-16-2006, 10:05 PM
I learnt a harsh lesson today. A very harsh one indeed. Keep in mind that the repetitive use of the word "harsh" defines that this lesson was indeed harsh, I'm not a space alien and don't want to inject alien juice into your skull.
The lesson: So, earlier on today, I cannot remember what time it was, I was sitting down and a rumbling came upon my tummy, it did. This usually means I'm hungry, though sometimes it means my tummy wants me to move my cat.
Since there was no cat, I had no choice but to pick option number one, and I decided to get myself something to eat.
Since all of our food is gone the day after it's bought, I had a choice of Musli and Musli. I chose the latter.
But while making my Musli I thought,
"Do I have to take this from these Musli producing people!? REALLY? WHY DO THEY DECLINE TO PUT ENOUGH RAISINS IN THIS DAMN CEREAL!"
I slammed my fist down upon the side board, hard.
After tending to my hand, I reached into the cuboard looking for more Raisins to make this a man's Musli. (I'm no man, but I like to pretend sometimes.)
I found several things:
Cooking flower.
Garden flowers.
And a secret third thing...(though this is not several, as I have previously implied.)
The secret third thing, which will no longer be a secret, was:
Raisins.
But here's the tricky part.
There was betrayal.
These looked, smelled and tasted like Raisins. Yet, I look on the packet and the word,
"Sultanas" is glearing back at me. At first I thought,
"Do I have to take this from these Raisin producing people!? REALLY?"
But then I calmed down and thought, "It's alright. They're obviously Raisins."
So I put these extra Raisins in the Musli, and finally sat down to eat. I had a nice time.

But here is the real point of this increasingly long and time consuming thread:
I sat down and was talking to Bladen, who I am in fact proud to associate with, when all of a sudden a rumbling came upon my tummy, it did.
But there were a few things wrong.
1. This rumbling was an inch bellow my regular stomach rumbling area.
2. There was no cat, nor was there a hunger, I was full.
After declaring the fact that I was having bad bowel movements to Bladen, who loves to hear such things from me, I jumped into the toilet. Not INTO, but on top of.
*TOO EXPLICIT FOR EOFF*

Okay, so has anyone here ever ate anything wrong, or mixed things and such to give themselves strange bodily behaviours, (not purposely, if so state what they were and why, for me and Bladen simply LOVE to hear such things!

Levian
03-16-2006, 10:09 PM
I hate raisins in Müsli.

Shoden
03-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Christ bet that musta hurt, the gods are trying to tell you something!

Trumpet Thief
03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
chaos: Never eat too many Mangos... :(

Alive-Cat
03-17-2006, 11:06 PM
But I'm okay now! Nobody worry! :cool:

Shoden
03-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Mangos, err, last time I tried one I couldn't leave the bathroom.
Sultanas are sickening anyway and resins are ghey. I aint fond of Musli though.

Agent Proto
03-17-2006, 11:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/holdit.png

What exactly do you mean by "Nobody worry! :cool:"?

Alive-Cat
03-17-2006, 11:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/holdit.png

What exactly do you mean by "Nobody worry! :cool:"?

Everybody inadvertantly worries! :cool:

Burtsplurt
03-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Sultanas make my bowels move as well. I thought it was only me! I am so glad I read this thread! I will suffer in silence no longer!

Actually, when I was suffering, it wasn't really silent at all. There were noises.

Alive-Cat
03-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Sultanas make my bowels move as well. I thought it was only me! I am so glad I read this thread! I will suffer in silence no longer!

Actually, when I was suffering, it wasn't really silent at all. There were noises.

Is that where you got the idea for your screen name from? :)

Shoden
03-17-2006, 11:27 PM
XD. I'm glad I don't eat Sultanas, now I know not to eat them.

Alive-Cat
03-17-2006, 11:30 PM
Sultanas are lovely! Sure, they're imposters, but who cares?
It's worth the bowel movements for the wonderfull tastes!
It's the same with Mangos.
I've done it once, and I'll do it again! :spin: