PDA

View Full Version : How many of you live near each other?

tan
03-17-2006, 03:32 AM
Just wondering how many of you actually live near each other, or have actually met. I suprising have people from the fora and #eoff live near me.

They are roo (who goes to ASU, which is not so far from here), Spiff (he actually delivered my pizza once, and I tipped him $5 =P), and Nik0tine (who actually goes to my school, I think, but he never responded to my PM, so I wouldn't know, though I think I've seen him around, because there's only one guy in the entire school with a mohawk. it may or may not be him, so meh).

theundeadhero
03-17-2006, 03:34 AM
I've known Quiltpirate for over 20 years.

Elite Lord Sigma
03-17-2006, 03:34 AM
I know of nobody that lives near me in the grand old state of New York.

SammieBabe
03-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Autumn Rain and The Man live in Florida with me. However we all live a few hours apart...

Miriel
03-17-2006, 03:56 AM
I live in California, half of EoFF lives here.

Del Murder lives exactly one tank of gas away from me. Although currently, he's only about 6 feet away from me, fetching some cake. :)

escobert
03-17-2006, 04:00 AM
Amnesiacase is my friend Mike from school. Venom lives about 45 minutes away from me. Denmark and Rye live in the next state over.

Shlup
03-17-2006, 04:05 AM
Like Miriel said, there are a lot of EoFFers around here in California. Some of us are actually friends outside of the message board, others we just met because of the message board, but the grand poobah is from around here so this is where all the stuffs is happenings.

Moon Rabbits
03-17-2006, 04:20 AM
No Canadians eh? I dunno if anyone here lives in Hamilton, but if they do then they're right near me.

Shoeberto
03-17-2006, 04:36 AM
Marick, from what I understand, lives reasonably close to me.

RSL
03-17-2006, 04:36 AM
I've only noticed a couple other Iowans on the forums. None of them are regulars. No one lives within several hundred miles of me, I think. I'm all alone :( I have yet to meet anyone from EoFF in person. I'd like to some day.

Sir Walkie
03-17-2006, 04:47 AM
Awww RSL... You are always welcome to come and visit me whenever you like. :)

-TIDUS-
03-17-2006, 04:49 AM
No Canadians eh? I dunno if anyone here lives in Hamilton, but if they do then they're right near me.

I live in Vancouver.

kikimm
03-17-2006, 04:53 AM
Yeah, I've got the California thing going on. But I do know that Samuraid lives in the same city as me, sort of. :D Everybody else seems to be at least an hour away from here.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-17-2006, 04:55 AM
In Montreal, Quebec: I live in the same city as Doomie and two hours from Faris.

C'ton, NB: I live a five minute walk from Ubel, and four hours from Tasura

EDIT: Sometime in the future there should be a NE North America meet-up...

Rase
03-17-2006, 05:54 AM
If by "near" you mean "in the same state", than I know of at least 20 or so other members who live in California. But I know no one personally, and most likely will not, since I'll be moving away for college in a little over a year.

Samuraid
03-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah, I've got the California thing going on. But I do know that Samuraid lives in the same city as me, sort of. :D Everybody else seems to be at least an hour away from here.
Yeah. And Shlup, Cid, and many others live in the greater LA area which is only 1 to 2 hours away from here.

Raistlin
03-17-2006, 06:49 AM
I think Lynx (Chocolate Thief Locke) lives within three or so hours from me. And Dr Unne lives within four or so hours of my college. That's about it. I haven't met either of them.

I haven't met anyone from EoFF yet, though I'm going to meet Elyse (Emerald Aeris) soon. Doesn't really live near me, though.

Del Murder
03-17-2006, 06:59 AM
Sometimes Miriel is the closest member to me (seconds away), but other times Fresno is the closest (2 hours).

Reles
03-17-2006, 07:32 AM
I live a couple minutes away from yingyang (Ashley in #eoff), she's a school friend.

Shauna
03-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Me and Danielle (smittenkitten) live about 30 mins away from each other! :D

Reine
03-17-2006, 08:37 AM
I live somewhat close to my best mate Zannith, a member here who posts once every two years it seems

Not many here are in NZ :D, let alone near me

Clouded Sky
03-17-2006, 08:51 AM
I live about a mile from ViVincent, but, uhh, he kinda just stopped showing his face a while ago.

I'm in CA right now anyway so I'm probably close to a bunch of you all for the time being, then I go back to MN on Sunday, and I seem to recall Strawberry Man being from MN too but I think he's dead.

HEY TSOL, let's get a meetup going on sometime.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-17-2006, 09:07 AM
i live in London so there is a large chance that I live close to somebody else or even right next door, yes I could be peeping inside your bedroom window whilst you change

Meat Puppet
03-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Yonks away from any, fortunately.

Mittopotahis
03-17-2006, 11:40 AM
I live near Tsukasa (who just moved apparantly), and I've just moved too. I used to live a street away for Tohru (who currently is unable to post due to lack of computer) but I moved, and now I am two streets away. Thats about it :)

~SapphireStar~
03-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Shaun lives in Stockport which is down the road from Manchester, which is where I come from.

Rye
03-17-2006, 11:44 AM
I live in NY. The closest member to me would be The Captain, who probably isn't very far at all. Denmark is several hours away though, NY is big.

Markus. D
03-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Mitto, Tohru and I live near eachother.

Rusty
03-17-2006, 12:01 PM
All the Australians on the forum live in the eastern states, all the way over the other side of the country. So I am all alone in Western Australia as far as I know.

Shaun
03-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Yep, I know that SapphireStar is nearby, and I think Rainecloud actually lives about twenty minutes away from me! He lives very near, I know that. It freaked me out too, turned out he went the same secondary school as me, and he went to the same college as I'm at now. Oh well, life has its oddities.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-17-2006, 01:27 PM
HEY TSOL, let's get a meetup going on sometime.

As long as it is in the future, because I will only be coming into any reasonable amount of money this fall.

-N-
03-17-2006, 01:38 PM
I live in California, half of EoFF lives here.Yeah, I'm 10 minutes away from Necronopticous, and 45 minutes away from DMKA. Presumably I'm close to Shlup, Abom, Miriel, and all the greater LA folks. I didn't know kikimm and Samuraid were in the area, though.

In Auckland, I'm maybe 30 minutes away from o_O (he lives in the suburbs), and about 2-3 hours away from Calliope (she takes the train into the city). Presumably I'm close to Rinoabella as well. Big D is a short plane ride away, and I will be seeing him in mid-April.

smittenkitten
03-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Squinn lives in the same village as me :D so basically 5 mins away and shauna's about half an hour away hehe so near Yay! :love:~

The Last Oath
03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Anyone live in Perth, Australia?

Levian
03-17-2006, 02:59 PM
The only one that is even remotely close to me is PiP, but he's like 7 hours away. Then there's Ultima Shadow who lives in Sweden.

theundeadhero
03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
I'll be near eestlinc this weekend as I'm going to town.

Lost Number
03-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Anyone live in North Antrim? Thought not

Shoden
03-17-2006, 03:57 PM
LMA lives in the city near me and there was some emo named daniel kid who lived there too, I think I'm the only Sand dancer here. Well I wouldn't want people like Psychotic or Old Manus knocking on my door in the middle of the night now would I? well in that case who would?

Flying Mullet
03-17-2006, 03:59 PM
None of you nutters live near me and I like it that way. :chef:

Jess
03-17-2006, 04:19 PM
I know that ForestOwl (New name?) is in Essex also.

I also know that Psy watches me through a telescope. :(

ScottNUMBERS
03-17-2006, 04:23 PM
I live a twenty minute walk from Kyono's county (I walk pretty fast).

And he thought I lived in America, noob. :rolleyes2

Vincent Valentine
03-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Anyone live in North Antrim? Thought not
I don't, but I'm probably closed to you than anyone else on this forum. :tongue:

South of the Republic!

Stroo
03-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I live outside of London in a city called Watford. Its in hertfordshire, Anyone near me? pm me

Yamaneko
03-17-2006, 04:32 PM
I may be close, but they'll never find me.

Fuzakeru
03-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Well, I know Shiggtyluffluff cause that's my boyfriend I live with.

Erhm. I haven't met up anyone from this site.

However, my co worker introduced me to a Bleach RPG and from there I've met a few people - one who drove a few hours to come visit us for a couple of days.

Edit - How can I forget? We have another friend flying over here from Denmark to visit us this summer. <33

Spammerman
03-18-2006, 01:29 AM
I live in COnn. Point zerox4 one percent lives here

Ouch!
03-18-2006, 01:33 AM
I bum a ride off of Vaprice for school every morning. He lives 5-10 minutes away depending on traffic. He doesn't show up here outside of FFXI very often, though.

There are plenty of other people who live in the Chicagoland area, but I have never met any of them.

Tempest
03-18-2006, 01:43 AM
I've only noticed a couple other Iowans on the forums. None of them are regulars. No one lives within several hundred miles of me, I think. I'm all alone :( I have yet to meet anyone from EoFF in person. I'd like to some day.
Well, I live in the next state over, Illinois. I guess you're the only EoFF member that lives sort of near me.

Besides Ouch! I guess.

TheSpoonyBard
03-18-2006, 01:47 AM
I know that ForestOwl (New name?) is in Essex also.
As far as I know, Jess is the only other person on EoFF that lives in Essex.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-18-2006, 02:02 AM
I live in Vancouver, Washington, in the USA, cause Canada sucks...just kidding, its alright. I dont remember who it was, but someone on here lives in St. Helens. thats the closest person I know of.... I wonder who that was.

Melodies_of_life
03-18-2006, 02:16 AM
I think that I am the only one here from Arkansas.

Mythra
03-18-2006, 02:16 AM
I live fairly close to GooeyToast and we are good friends

TheSpoonyBard
03-18-2006, 02:19 AM
I think that I am the only one here from Arkansas.
Take a look at the EoFF Map. You'd be surprised at what you can find.

Arkansas
bunnytrigger
Davoren
dodhungry
rubah
Skoggey
TifaAngel
TrustyRusty

Of course, these are only the people who have requested to be added. There may be more out there...

Death Penalty
03-18-2006, 02:59 AM
I am pretty sure I am the only one who lives in Louisiana.

Spiffing Cheese
03-18-2006, 03:10 AM
:shifty:

XxSephirothxX
03-18-2006, 03:19 AM
I live about an hour and a half away from eestlinc in good old Atlanta, and probably two or three hours away from foa. Haven't met anyone from EoFF though. Yet.

GooeyToast
03-18-2006, 03:26 AM
Whoa it seems like a lot of people live in Gilbert, AZ. I go there to visit my dad at breaks.

Madame Adequate
03-18-2006, 03:27 AM
As I understand matters, I live near Psychotic and Jack (I think it was Jack.). Yes, I live near Psychotic, the best member we have. :kaoyatta:

But I live in England. So by American standards I'm 'close' to every member in the British Isles. :p

Denmark
03-18-2006, 03:53 AM

haha she doesn't want to say anything about living in wales because she knows kyono and i (at least) will laugh at her that's funny

ANYWAY, as has been said, I live a few hours from both Bert and Rye, although in quite different directions (Bert is to the east and a bit north, Rye is to the south). link31793 is probably about the same distance away as well, and depending on where Elite Lord Sigma lives he could be closer or farther away also. VampireCrono is a bit further away than Bert.

oh, and for reference, i'm about 20-30 miles south and east of albany, ny.

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-18-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm closest to Starlight Angel, given she's my little sister. Currently in Seattle, Washington, but I don't think a lot of people who are active on this board live anywhere near there.

Raistlin
03-18-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm closest to Starlight Angel, given she's my little sister. Currently in Seattle, Washington, but I don't think a lot of people who are active on this board live anywhere near there.
Doomy!

Of course, he's banned. You bastards.

Cz
03-18-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm a Londoner, so that puts me within half an hour of a dozen or so members (Maxico and Female Ryuichi being two that spring to mind), and within a few hours of every other person in the British Isles. So I suppose that by American standards, I'm 'close' to everyone in my country. Do any of you local folks fancy coming over for a spot of tea? :D

Dreddz
03-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, Black Mage 121 would live near me as I live in London too.
I used to live in Stockport ( well, for a few months ) and thats very close to Shaun

Elite Lord Sigma
03-18-2006, 05:06 PM

haha she doesn't want to say anything about living in wales because she knows kyono and i (at least) will laugh at her that's funny

ANYWAY, as has been said, I live a few hours from both Bert and Rye, although in quite different directions (Bert is to the east and a bit north, Rye is to the south). link31793 is probably about the same distance away as well, and depending on where Elite Lord Sigma lives he could be closer or farther away also. VampireCrono is a bit further away than Bert.

oh, and for reference, i'm about 20-30 miles south and east of albany, ny.

I happen to live in Bethlehem, a few miles south of Albany.

starseeker
03-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I live in the same house as Y_U_F_F_I_E, she's my younger sister, does that count. We live in the London suburbs.

Old Manus
03-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Nobody would be stupid enough to live in Wales

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I live in Massachusetts. Far north Massachusetts :p
Dunno anyone remotely close. I think BlackCape lives in MA too, not really sure though.

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 07:17 PM
chaos: I live a two-hour drive away from Faris and Triple T. :D

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

Nobody would be stupid enough to live in Wales

Rubedo: Besides my cousins. xD

tan
03-19-2006, 05:17 AM
Whoa it seems like a lot of people live in Gilbert, AZ.

To my knowledge, only about 5 of us live here (me, Spiff, Roo, Hawkeye, and Nik0tine) if you think 5 is a lot, I guess. I haven't met all of them, though, and I don't talk to enough kids in my school to see if they go here (on the fora) o_o

Strider
03-19-2006, 05:22 AM
Being in the middle of California means that no one is especially close to me. I think the closest would be Winged Sorceress, she lives in... Visalia, if I remember correctly.

But at least I'm not especially far from anyone, either. The Bay Area (Del Murder and Divina, among others) is 2 1/2 hours away and Southern Cal (Mandee and Ashlee and half the forum) is about 4-5 hours.

escobert
03-19-2006, 05:53 AM
The only one that is even remotely close to me is PiP, but he's like 7 hours away. Then there's Ultima Shadow who lives in Sweden.
I'm moving in with you so you'll have me to cudle with! ;)

Psychotic
03-19-2006, 02:42 PM
As I understand matters, I live near Psychotic and Jack (I think it was Jack.). Yes, I live near Psychotic, the best member we have. :kaoyatta:Third best, according to the polls! But yes, him and Jack. Although the distance varies from about 20 miles to 5 or so depending on what day of the week it is. Today I am in their zone, so it is alright to make this post.
haha she doesn't want to say anything about living in wales because she knows kyono and i (at least) will laugh at her that's funnyI mock her about it more than you guys do. Your "at least" just won't wash with me, mister.

Bowser
03-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Apparently I live near ff7+ff10 gurl 100. *checks map* Also,
Aurabolt_Blitz, Ferenan, Fire2<40DMG>, HOORJ, LOCKE 54, pinea,
Queenie*24, raskerino, ShivaBlizzard8, and Smiley8.

eestlinc
03-19-2006, 03:16 PM
nobody really lives near me. Azar is kinda close, and foa and Linus, but yea. The Redneck lived around here too, I think. WHY DOES NOBODY FROM ATLANTA COME TO EOFF?

Psychotic
03-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Why does nobody from EoFF come to Atlanta?

NeoCracker
03-19-2006, 03:28 PM
I live in Rigby Idaho. Soon to be salmon, maybe. Depends if that loser defaults the hotel or not. Stupid people. Anyway, I don't know anyone here even from Idaho. I feel alone :cry:

Burtsplurt
03-19-2006, 03:38 PM
I live in Leeds, so the nearest people are probably those from Manchester, including Rainecloud. Not that I've seen him on here for a while.

Jack
03-19-2006, 04:02 PM
As I understand matters, I live near Psychotic and Jack (I think it was Jack.). Yes, I live near Psychotic, the best member we have. :kaoyatta:

I'd like to think that I AM Jack. Yes, I live near these two members although at the mo Psychotic does vary distance. But he's only a 7 minute train ride when he's far away so he's still close enough to be snuggly.

Going on this, we also live near Stupid Chocoho 88 and TisWas.

Social Moon Firesky
03-19-2006, 04:16 PM
I live in Suffolk, which is in the middle of nowhere, practically.

On another note, I used to live a couple of roads away from Iri, but that was years ago...

theundeadhero
03-19-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm in Atlanta right now. I'll be wearing my edLETTERS hoody hoping to randomly run into Azar or eestlinc.

themagicroundabout
03-19-2006, 04:25 PM
The only people that live near me are farmers. :(

Rocket Edge
03-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Im from the midlands in ireland. offaly to be precise... anyone? i suppose i would be near Lost Number, Vincent Valentine, and the like!

RSL
03-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Well, I live in the next state over, Illinois. I guess you're the only EoFF member that lives sort of near me.

Besides Ouch! I guess.

Yeah, I know of several EoFFers from Illinois. So you have a few closer to you than me!

fire_of_avalon
03-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Some former members live in the same state as me, and so do a couple I forced to join and never come here ever.

Leeza
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Andaris - Pruned
Auron2453 - Pruned
Auronhart
Buster Sword Strike - Hasn't posted since Nov 2005
Delglad - Hasn't posted since 2001
Leeza
Magic8Squall - No posts
Scraster - Pruned
Skye-chan - No longer posts here

From the members listed on the Map I guess from the ones that aren't pruned, I live close to Auronhart, Buster Sword Strike and Delglad, with Skye-chan being the closest. :)

tan
03-20-2006, 04:54 AM
How many of you have actually met each other (outside of meet-ups)?

I've only met Spiff (as said before). Oh yeah, and nik0tine, though we didn't really speak. I just saw him at the library, but decided not to say hi :\

Lost Number
03-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Im from the midlands in ireland. offaly to be precise... anyone? i suppose i would be near Lost Number, Vincent Valentine, and the like!
There about 8 on tthe map for Ireland, but they still have partition so I dunt know bout the north.

Zeldy
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Im probably the only St Helens'er here :( Manchester and Liverpool are only a train away though.
Spiffing Cheese is 6+ hours away, I think :P

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-20-2006, 08:13 PM
I live in London, and Lasuria lives near me (we're engaged so that would make sense).

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-20-2006, 08:15 PM
The Man lives a matter of hours from my location. I've often considered heading over to Sarasota to throw a brick at his head.

eestlinc
03-20-2006, 08:27 PM
except now the Man has relocated to the Atlantic coast I think. He's a tricky one, always one step ahead of us.

tuh, are you still in Atlanta? I'd buy you a...something.

Chloe.
03-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Me and Vinnies minis are cousins and best friends, and we live like really close to eachother!!.........I dont think theres anyone else here that lives in Salisbury.......:shifty:.......or is there......?.....:shifty:

raiku27x
03-21-2006, 03:16 AM
i live in cali.

Epiphany
03-21-2006, 04:01 AM
Apparently Linus lives in the same city as I do, but I've never seen him around or anything. Then again I don't leave the house nor look for him. ;D

Teek
03-21-2006, 05:15 AM
I already met all of the important people. *snub*

Oh, and if anyone is ever in or around Riverside County, hit me up for a <s>sexy</s> venture.

Kirobaito
03-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Dragonflame and Lander both go to my school, but they were my friends before they registered and haven't posted here in two years.

Flying Mullet and Death Penalty are both about 3 1/2 hours away from here, south to The Woodlands for Mully and east to Shreveport for Death Penalty.

Sephex
03-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Everyone knows that edczxcvbnm and I know eachother and have been friends for years. My sister, Dixie, started to post here as well.

tan
03-22-2006, 02:29 AM
Everyone knows that edczxcvbnm and I know eachother and have been friends for years. My sister, Dixie, started to post here as well.

Do you live in the same house as her, or an apartment that's pretty close to her? I'm just curious :P

VorpalCyberWolf
03-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Im a Lone person in my area I believe. There were a couple others mapped for NM, but they have yet been inactive as far as I know, otherwise since Im in Albuquerque, I would be right between all the Texans and Arizonians on #eoff.

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm only 2 cities away from Kirobaito.

Anaisa
03-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm not far from any of the Manchester bunch, an Zeldy.

Yuna-Lenne
03-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Me and Vinnies minis are cousins and best friends, and we live like really close to eachother!!.........I dont think theres anyone else here that lives in Salisbury.......:shifty:.......or is there......?.....:shifty:

I live about 30 minutes away from there :p