PDA

View Full Version : Favorite FF Final Dungeon Theme (Another Poll! :cat: )

Zeromus_X
03-18-2006, 03:48 AM
I like Pandaemonium and all of the FFIII ones. The rest were okay. :cat:

Edit: I just noticed that FFV and FFIX's sound the same...oh well..:choc2:

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-18-2006, 03:50 AM
The Farplane in FFX-2, even though it was a little linear.

But since you didn't bother to include it in the Poll, I'll go with the Cleft of Diminsions.

Crossblades
03-18-2006, 04:04 AM
Kefka's Tower

Prancing Mad
03-18-2006, 04:10 AM
I actually ove them all to death for their own reasons. With the exception of murond, inside sin, and northern crater (although the one part at the end, and the part with all the yellowy goop and stringy stuff is nice and pretty)

Almighty God of Paper
03-18-2006, 04:28 AM
The FF Origins arrangement of the Pandemonium castle was probably my favorite. Ultimecia's Castle was also an interesting piece...

TheSpoonyBard
03-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Castle O' Doom is my favourite. I liked the Resi-esque key hunting/puzzle solving.

Vincentsinnerdemon
03-18-2006, 06:16 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS SOO HARD BETWEEN
TEMPLE OF CHAOS AND
ULTIMECIAS CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i voted temple of chaos...

Dell
03-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Northern Crater and Ultimecia Castle

Slade
03-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Ultimecia's Castle of course :D

Reine
03-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmm, Memoria is a great piece of music, I could listen to it for hours

The music for the City of Dying Dreams was also very peaceful, as something to with death should be.

I havent gotten to the end of FFIII yet, and I havent heard the Origins version of Pandemonium, and I havent played FFVII for years...so I'll go with Memoria, as its the one of those two I like most that wins

Little Blue
03-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Having only ever reached the Northern Crator, Memoria and Inside Sin, I think I prefer Memoria

Elpizo
03-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Ow, though one.

I had to choose between Pandaemonium or Chaos Temple.
Well, with the origins version, I would go for Pandaemonium.
But, Dawn of Souls version, I choose for the Chaos Temple.

But I voted for Pandaemonium.

(Off-topic: My least favorite is the Core of the Moon, it was just the inside of the Giant again...)

Evastio
03-20-2006, 07:30 PM
It was insanely hard to pick between FFIII, FFIV, and FFVII.

But I picked IV.

When I first heard the song within the giant, I thought the song was so awesome I almost cried.

Fynn
03-20-2006, 09:04 PM
I, like some of us, had the problem woth deciding witch one is better: Chaos Shrine or Pandaemonium. In the end, I chose Pandaemonium (DoS version).

Lychon
03-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Ultimecia's Castle of course :D

Two words: Fo Sho.

-LYCHON

Evastio
03-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Now I feel bad for not voting for FFIII since no one voted for it and the Dark World Music was so awesome. :cry:

When I first heard "The Dark World" it was on Laurasmidiheaven.com. I thought for sure someone accidentally uploaded that song for the FFIII NES instead of FFIII SNES. But when I finally went to the Dark World in FFIII I felt the same way when I first heard "Within the Giant". I didn't think it was possible for the NES to be capable of playing such an awesome song.

Also why isn't the song FF Mystic Quest Doom Castle here? Although most people don't like the gameplay of FF Mystic Quest you have to admit the music was awesome.