PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy KH

starseeker
03-18-2006, 04:00 PM
I've heard a lot about this game but I'm not sure if I want to buy it. Can people tell me the pros and cons of this game? I've played most of the FF series and enjoyed it, so is KH is similar?

Nick Schovitz
03-18-2006, 04:02 PM
KH is a free fight battle system, it is fun in gameplay and takes you back to when you watched a lot of Disney movies. The only flaw I see is that it is a bit to short, well KH2 promises to be different and I say yes you should buy it, fun game indeed. Check out the Ghostbusters game too.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-18-2006, 07:51 PM
:) YOU SHOULD BUY IT ITS AWSOME LETS SEE Tidus is in it Wakka is in it their both from FFX also Yuffie, Cloud, Sepiroth and Aeris(or sometimes called Aerith) all from FFVII and squall from FFVIII THEIR ALL SO COOL

~SapphireStar~
03-18-2006, 07:54 PM
^Dont give all the characters away!?

I only bought it 2 weeks ago and Im enjoying it. I didnt think I would cause I love turn based games and hate real time, but its such a fun game. Im not that big a fan of Disney, but the Disney characters are fun.

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Albedo: Please, for the love of god, buy it! *laughs maniacally*

Rubedo: Seriously though, you should get it. If you're a fan of Final Fantasy, you'll see a lot of your favorites in it. Plus, the battle system is downright fun. Same with all the levels and the mini-games. Give it a shot. :)

chaos: But if you're still a little curious, I suggest you rent it, and see if you enjoy it.

mooglebunni608
03-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Buy this game, the moogles command you!!

It has some of the best FF charecters ever (and more to come in KH2)
an amazing (and fun) battle system
I bought a PS2 just to play this, and it was completely and totally worth it :D
It is THE best game I have ever ever played.
The only thing I didn't like was how short it was.
That made me sad.
But it has a great storyline, and it's got all those wonderful Disney worlds we love:D

Dreddz
03-18-2006, 08:33 PM
Its a good game, personally, I wouldnt rate it higher than a Good Adventure game. You dont need to like Disney to like the game. But if you do like Disney movies, you should enjoy walking in each of the unique Disney worlds you visit.
I didnt enjoy the Camera so much, dosent ruin the game, but does make it less enjoyable, mainly when Goofy and Donald come in, then the camera goes all over the place.
All in all, get the game....if you really want to. I could name a number of games doing a better job at what KH is trying, but KH does it well all the same.

dustdust
03-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Plus, it's only $20!!!!

IceAngel
03-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Camera angle isn't good but you get used to it. If you're used to the final fantasy battle system you may find it a little tiny wheeny bit strange but you get used it too! Overall, great game. You can play it over and over. Well i can. :D ;)

~SapphireStar~
03-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Plus, it's only $20!!!!
Depends on where you live. In the UK Im not sure how much a brand new copy goes for cause there dont seem to be many around. I got mine second hand for £20 along with Grandia 2 thrown in.

starseeker
03-19-2006, 09:19 AM
I do live in the UK, so I'll go and check if its on the 2ns hand racks at the local game shops, if it's not there I'll check amazon. Now to find the money. Thanks for the advice everyone.

McLovin'
03-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Don't be sad. With KH you'll be glad! :)

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I did'nt give the characters away anyways if you get the stragey guide there all in it so you'll find out anyways if you play it also there in chain of memories too:)

KH-Cloudy
03-23-2006, 05:44 AM
just buy it or u wont understand the sequel :D

Vyk
03-23-2006, 06:13 AM
Its worth checking out. I bought it cheap a long time ago. I got to the third or fourth world and quit playing it. Running around thwacking things over and over wasn't my idea of fun. The story didnt unfold fast enough for my taste. I hate when RPGs rely on mindless battling to increase playtime. There's a story to be told. Get with the program and freaking tell it xD See the suspense doesn't keep me going. It turns me off after a while. And that's what happened with this game.

DMKA
03-23-2006, 03:13 PM
It's an excellent game. The only thing not good about it I'd say is that damn camera and the fact that you can't skip the longass cutscenes that happen to lie right before each boss once you've already watched them and instead makes you sit through the same scene every single time you die. Other than that, it had an excellent story, was very original (with the Square/Disney crossover madness), made great use of the Disney worlds and characters, and had just the right amount of challenge. Both me and my nine year old brother love it to death.

So yes, definitely get it, especially if you're an FF fan.

Auron Rules
03-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes man it rocks go buy it