PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Street

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 07:51 PM
chaos: This morning, I was just flipping through the channels, until I saw a puppet vampire on my screen. I watched his little counting act, and he made me laugh. After that, I watched the hijinks of the Cookie Monster, and he too brought a smile on my face.

Rubedo: Has anybody ever watched Sesame Street? I know it's a baby show, but I still found it enjoyable to watch. It's not something I'm obsessed with, but hey, if you can find an episode on tv which isn't crowded up by that damned "Elmo's World", I can guarantee you a good time. :D

Dreddz
03-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Sesame Street folowed by Barney made getting up early fun.

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Rubedo: Not really a fan of Barney. I used to be though, and I can recall this one time when Barney and the kids were on this giant air balloon. Even though it was probably horrible computer effects, I actually thought they were all up there, and it made my heart warm. :D

theundeadhero
03-18-2006, 07:58 PM
20 years ago Seseme Street was the coolest thing on tv, and Mr. Rogers came on right after it. I still watch it whenever I happen to see it on tv.

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 07:59 PM
chaos: Mr. Rogers... I miss him so much. Same goes for Mr.Dressup, but I think he was strictly Canadian, so not everybody knew him.

Trowa: *sits and stares and sits and stares*

kikimm
03-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I was the only one of my siblings to get into Sesame Street, and it's still the best thing ever. I love the count-and my friends love it when I do his little laugh. :D I have an Ernie puppet too! And I had the books. Oh man oh man it's all coming back.

Now you've got me all nostalgic and it's horrible. :(

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 08:02 PM
chaos: Wait! I've still got my tickle-me-elmo doll, and an Elmo Chair. The chair went to my baby cousin, though, 'cause after all, I got to carry the legacy of Sesame Street to the rest of my family. :D

Trowa: Even I enjoy the Count's laugh. It's a thing of beauty.

Luther X-Rated
03-18-2006, 08:02 PM
http://www.oregonmag.com/Jihad_ElmoPuppet.jpgYah! Sesame street is cool!

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 08:52 PM
chaos: Haha. Nice Picture... I think.

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

SammieBabe
03-18-2006, 08:57 PM
I loved Sesame Street...And Mr. Rogers too. I can't really pay attention to them now, but back in the day they were awesome. And so was Fraggle Rock...:D

Rye
03-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Mr. Rogers owned all children shows, I love Mr. Rogers, but Seseme Street was really nice, especially Elmo's World. Na na na na, na na na na! Elmo World!

I supposedly was a HUGE fan of Barney when I was little.

theundeadhero
03-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Elmo's World was after my time.

Freya
03-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah i use to watch it all; the time

(check meh banner)