PDA

View Full Version : Necron

Rengori
03-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I need help beating Necron. I'm using Zidane, Freya, Vivi, and Dagger. Everyone else's levels suck. Currently everyone in the active party is LVL 48 except Vivi who's LVL 45. HELP.

ScottNUMBERS
03-18-2006, 08:41 PM
High tide with Zidane. Auto-Regen and Auto-Haste on all characters (or as many as you can). Boost with Garnet/Dagger summon Bahamut (Ark would be absolutly perfect but it's doubtful that you have it at that stage), your characters will gain HP as the lengthly animation takes place, and plus you get to do some damage to necron in the process. :cool:

DarkLadyNyara
03-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Equip Vivi with Auto-Reflect and Reflectx2, then have him cast Flare on himself. Have Freya use Dragons Crest, and if Zidane trances, use Grand Lethal. And make sure to equip everything that prevents status effects. The last is vital. Grand Cross is a bitch.

Trumpet Thief
03-18-2006, 09:20 PM
chaos: First of all, make sure most of your party is near trance. Next, make sure Freya is in your party, so you can cast Dragon's Crest with her, to heal yourself constantly. Use the rest of your party to hack away at Necron.

Rubedo: And shouldn't this be a spoiler?

ScottNUMBERS
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Jelly, Antibody and Body Temp should do the trick.

Rengori
03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Grand Cross is a bitch.
No need to tell me. Zidane got Heat, Vivi had Death, and Freya and Garnet both got doom when I lost.