PDA

View Full Version : Spheres?

Rizzice
03-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Do you find certain spheres in certain areas? I have about 4 of my characters who cannot move on their sphere grid because there is a skill that I cannot get because I'm lacking Ability spheres.

I am currently at the part before the crusaders try to use the machina vs. Sin. I was told that Fira was important versus the boss then, and to get it, and now that I leveled Lulu high enough she doesn't even have the ability sphere to get it...

Sain Cai
03-19-2006, 01:47 AM
the dual horns in the Mi'Ihen highroad drop them, so you may have to back track

Rizzice
03-19-2006, 01:58 AM
*sigh* That's my only chance?

Ok.. thanks..

Sain Cai
03-19-2006, 02:17 AM
You can kill him easily by using just Ifrit. Level Yuna up as much as possible, and have her and ifrit in OD. 2 OD can take him out, if not a 3rd will. Ifrit should be able to heal enough not to get killed.

Rizzice
03-19-2006, 02:24 AM
Ifrit can heal? How?

And even if I can just do that, shouldn't I go back to look for more spheres? Or will I encounter them later in the game?

atchisonje
03-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Ifrit is a fire type aeon; use fire, fira, or firaga on Ifrit to heal with lots of hp, but don't do that on Valefor, Anima, Magus Sisters, Yojimbo or Bahamut. Shiva-Blizzard types, Ixion-Thunder types too works.;)

Rizzice
03-19-2006, 02:52 AM
Ifrit is a fire type aeon; use fire, fira, or firaga on Ifrit to heal with lots of hp, but don't do that on Valefor, Anima, Magus Sisters, Yojimbo or Bahamut. Shiva-Blizzard types, Ixion-Thunder types too works.;)

Thanks.. but are you talking about using Lulu to cast it on them? or what? Because when I summon I only have control of the aeon..

DLLS
03-19-2006, 06:33 AM
The Aeons usually come with the ability to cast a few spells. Ifrit for example can cast fire when you get him.

mega_tonberry
03-19-2006, 08:55 AM
Yep, Ifrit, ixion, and Shiva can use a spell of their own element to heal them. Also, an enemy that cast a spell can heal your aeon if its the same element. Cuz there cool like that.

Dell
03-19-2006, 10:16 AM
yeah, Ixion and Shiva rules!!!