PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! that hurt.

Ouch!
03-19-2006, 09:17 PM
A week ago today I hit my head getting out of the shower and got a concussion. The headaches hurt more.

But the most painful thing that happened to me recently was actually not so recently. I was tickling my friend and she kicked me right in the balls on accident (yeah right >_>''). So, naturally, I fell to my knees for a few a bit. When I tried to stand up she kneed me in the face so that I fell backwards. She apologized profusely, but I'm not sure I believe her.

I haven't tickled her since.

So, what's the most painful thing that's happened to you lately?

Rye
03-19-2006, 09:18 PM
I slammed my closet door on my finger this morning. :(

Luther X-Rated
03-19-2006, 09:20 PM
I tried to do a flippy with my skates and landed on the concrete.

*still pouring alcohol on multiple scrapes*

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-19-2006, 09:20 PM
My friend dislocated my middle finger.:(

Anaisa
03-19-2006, 09:21 PM
A week ago today I hit my head getting out of the shower and got a concussion. The headaches hurt more.

But the most painful thing that happened to me recently was actually not so recently. I was tickling my friend and she kicked me right in the balls on accident (yeah right >_>''). So, naturally, I fell to my knees for a few a bit. When I tried to stand up she kneed me in the face so that I fell backwards. She apologized profusely, but I'm not sure I believe her.

I haven't tickled her since.

So, what's the most painful thing that's happened to you lately?
I think your freind is a sadist.... :shifty: Anyway, the most painful thing that happened to me recently, was when my doctor gave me pills she wasn't supposed to. They caused me all sorts of pain.

Levian
03-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I bought a new awesome cell phone :D

Chris
03-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Probably when I got bit by a dog.

Trumpet Thief
03-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Rubedo: Happened about two weeks ago. I was leaving my house, as I approached a set of about 11 stairs. After going down four of them, I decided to jump the rest...

chaos: My foot got caught in one of them, and my head went swinging into the ground, nose first. It hurt like a b****. :(

Albedo: Ah... the sweet feeling of pain.

chaos: :mad:

Bowser
03-19-2006, 09:31 PM
I was going down a slide with my legs out, and then there was a tunnel and I didn't look, so both of my legs bent back and broke. Of course, this was a couple of years ago.

McLovin'
03-19-2006, 09:37 PM
In the middle of the night I woke up and went to the bathroom and kicked the toilet. I broke my foot. :(

Sad but true.

Levian
03-19-2006, 09:37 PM
I was going down a slide with my legs out, and then there was a tunnel and I didn't look, so both of my legs bent back and broke. Of course, this was a couple of years ago.

1. Oh my god.
2. How could you not look? It's like right in front of you.
3. Oh my god. DDDDD: BENT BACKWARDS.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh god. I cringed when I read that :(

Ouch!
03-19-2006, 09:44 PM
I did more than cringe. ; ;

McLovin'
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Nice sig.

Old Manus
03-19-2006, 10:05 PM
I got hit by a cricket ball in the kneecaps without wearing pads

But I'm hardcore so I didn't cry

SammieBabe
03-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Child birth.

Bowser
03-19-2006, 10:08 PM

1. Oh my god.
2. How could you not look? It's like right in front of you.
3. Oh my god. DDDDD: BENT BACKWARDS.
My eyes were closed. :eep:

Well, not all the way back, luckily the tunnel was near the end of the slide and it was short. But obviously, long enough to break them. :(

Hey, at least now I can bend my legs behind my head! :D

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Child birth.
*is sarcastic* Yeah, cant wait for that! :eep:

Evastio
03-19-2006, 10:33 PM

Ouch!!!! :x_x: Must've sucked to be you.

The most painful thing that happened to me was falling and getting a cut underneath my nail. I couldn't bandage it. Also it made my nail look like it was rotten.

Pheesh
03-19-2006, 11:22 PM
about 2 weeks ago I was punched in the nuts. The worst thing was I hadn't done anything wrong, she just did it for fun. *shudder*

Stay Essential
EE

Moon Rabbits
03-19-2006, 11:29 PM
Had my piercings torn when I was at a Bogmaster show...didnt wear bandaids over them in the pits...:eek: owee.

Dreddz
03-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Dunno if this would count, but Ive been having painful Heart Burn recently. Mainly after I eat something.....

Ouch!
03-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Mainly after I eat something.....
Well that is when you usually get heartburn.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-19-2006, 11:37 PM
cramp. It lasted about 20 seconds but it was sheer agony

Zeromus_X
03-19-2006, 11:39 PM
cramp. It lasted about 20 seconds but it was sheer agony

Shoden
03-19-2006, 11:40 PM
I always whack my head off things, trip over alot and just now I slammed my knee right off the metal part of my bed. I have so many cuts and bruises, my head hardly ever hurts though...

-N-
03-20-2006, 12:20 AM
I bought a new awesome cell phone :DOuch!

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Sliding on New Year's. I was with my cousins, a few years back, and we're sliding on a hill on a tobagon and we were not suppose to be sliding there for they had just cut trees and stuff so it was dangerous. Needless to say we slid down, hit a bump, I (who was on the back) fell off and landed on a stump on my tailbone. I could not walk for the next few hours. My dad had to come and bring me inside. After a week I could limp everywhere and after two weeks I could walk normally. Thankfully this was during winter break. Ssince then when I land hard on my rear, my tailbone hurts. Last time that happened was this summer while sitting back in a chair, I fell and landed on my ass. I had a hard time sitting and walking for a week.

Dignified Pauper
03-20-2006, 12:23 AM
This is the best thread ever.

I think the most painful experience I've ever had was... um.... hmmm...

When i was in eigth grade, our class went to DC and my room-mates decided it'd be awesome to toss full pop cans back and forth. Well, when I was grabbing stuff out of my back, one of them threw short and my head put a dent into the bottom of the can. It hurt so much.

Ouch!
03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
I have a dent in the middle of my forehead. I don't remember what did it, though. I'm sure it hurt whatever it was.

Agent Proto
03-20-2006, 01:08 AM
I've just rammed my middle finger against the car door when I was helping my brother with the tv. :/

Tattered Kupo
03-20-2006, 01:27 AM
.... when i was eating dinner last night (mums spicy chinese soup) and i accidently flicked some in to my eye... Bad thing was, i like spicy food, so i had some chilli kinda stuff in it - it burned like hell!!! I then got drenched when mum tried to rinse my eye :p

Reine
03-20-2006, 05:43 AM
I can be quite clumsy... the last time I hurt myself was walking into the hanging pot plants...I thought "WTF?" then walked into the second one...my head hurt...

Luckily, I noticed the other two...

Giga Guess
03-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Child birth.

NO FAIR!

Fonzie
03-20-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm clumsy when it comes to sports. When someone throws something it's usually going to hit me in the forehead. Also, i got shaved Friday, i lost all my 5 inchs of hair :cry:

SammieBabe
03-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Child birth.

NO FAIR!

:D

Hey, I heard kidney stones hurt plenty....;)

Fonzie
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Child birth.

NO FAIR!

:D

Hey, I heard kidney stones hurt plenty....;)

Fuck yeah they do...:cry: