PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton's first single "Screwed".

Chris
03-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Okay, so I just heard Paris Hilton's first single "Screwed" and as much I would love to hate it...it's actually not the worst thing I have ever heard. I can't believe I'm saying this. Okay, the song is light-hearted and nothing big and Paris' voice is not something to shout hooray for either. All in all, a throwback to the early 90's bubblegum pop and I...blah, I LIKED IT, OKAY? :(

Paris Hilton - Screwed (http://rapidshare.de/files/1972290/Screwed_-_Paris_Hilton.mp3.html)

Trumpet Thief
03-19-2006, 10:06 PM
chaos: I'm afraid to click that link... :(

Trowa: *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Death Penalty
03-19-2006, 10:08 PM
That was originally hilary duffs sisters song but Pariz stole it.

Trumpet Thief
03-19-2006, 10:17 PM
chaos: Man, all of them are complaining about being rich or famous.

Albedo: Those poor souls. *laughs maniacally*

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-19-2006, 10:21 PM
That website is horrible, to go off topic. I never downloaded the song because I had to clikc too many things or somethin. Horrible horrible site.

radyk05
03-19-2006, 11:37 PM
the title is funny because its true...

Moon Rabbits
03-19-2006, 11:51 PM
the title is funny because its true...

The first thing i thought when I read the title was Oh My.

Mirage
03-20-2006, 12:11 PM
That website is horrible, to go off topic. I never downloaded the song because I had to clikc too many things or somethin. Horrible horrible site.
What's wrong with Rapidshare? It's a great free file hosting site.

Listening to the song now. I think it pretty much sucks. Note that I don't like most pop music by default.

gokufusionss1
03-20-2006, 12:47 PM
it makes sense since she's had the video to go with this song for years.

nik0tine
03-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm 57 seconds into it and so far it's abominable.

Edit: Okay, I am not listening to five minutes of this crap. Sorry Chris, but I have to disagree with you. That was the worst thing I've ever heard.

Did anybody manage to catch the melody in this song? I don't think I heard it.

Rusty
03-20-2006, 01:26 PM
I can't believe I subjected myself to actually listening to it. She cannot sing at all. My poor, poor damaged self.

Old Manus
03-20-2006, 03:54 PM
She definately was.

Avathar
04-11-2006, 03:24 PM
:eep: ............why isn't she dead yet?:D :p

http://parisfacial.ytmnd.com/

Epiphany
04-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Edit: Okay, I am not listening to five minutes of this crap. Sorry Chris, but I have to disagree with you. That was the worst thing I've ever heard.

eestlinc
04-11-2006, 06:04 PM
http://parisfacial.ytmnd.com/
hah, I had to check that site out to make sure it wasn't inappropriate. xD

Paris Hilton is a talentless nobody who is only famous because her family is rich.

Zeldy
04-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I'll listen to it because I like Paris Hilton. I do, I love The Simple Life.

Oh my god.
She cannot sing

Dreddz
04-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Meh, behind all that Dumb Barbie girl look, she has some talent, not much, but some. She gave an above average performance in House Of Wax, and hasnt made such a fool of herself out of this song.
But I still hate her, mainly because shes such a snobby rich girl. She took part in the Simple Life to make fun of the common folk, acting like shes better than them. Pfft, she can talk, at least they didnt go around making Sex tapes here and there.

DMKA
04-11-2006, 10:26 PM
I like it.

Markus. D
04-12-2006, 05:50 AM
her voice is echoing in my head.

ps: *whispers* im screwed... im screwwwwwed.

>_>

<_<

Maxico
04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
If you want me to listen to that you'd have to host it on a site that works.

And pay me.

Itsunari 2000
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
I hope there's a Communist revolution sometime soon, so she and all other stuck-up, wealthy socialites lose all their private property and are reduced to penniles serfs left to scratch a living on a chicken farm. Reality bites, PARIS !!!!! Not so high and mighty now are ya, CHICKEN FARMER ?! Yeah, coop those chickens baby.

DMKA
04-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Too bad that will never happen. It's also too bad that people refuse to give anything that's even somewhat recent a chance...and admit it anyway. I fail to see how the song is horrible...oh wait, that's right, because it's Paris Hilton, someone already famous in mainstream society.

Shlup
04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I didn't know Paris Hilton thought she could sing. How sad for her.

But, seriously, could that song be anymore technologically raped? Give a mix machine a gaping vagina and put it on stage and no one would be able to tell the difference.

I tried to be open to it. Really, I did. But that was just bad. Like Kidz Bop bad.

DMKA
04-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Well sure, I agree with you there...but I've actually grown a liking for techonogically raped music, which is probably what I liked about it. I don't think it's great, or even good, and certainly not anything special, and the lyrics were crap. I certainly don't think anyone can honestly say it's the worst thing they've ever heard though, or that she's the worst singer on the face of the earth. But of course, it's the popular thing to say, and 99% of the people who hear it will say it, 50% who say it while actually liking it, and 20% of that left over 49% who are just plain full of crap and blowing it's failure way out of proportion.

I'm not saying you can't just not like it...that's fine. But I know alot of people (in this thread aswell) are just saying it because it's Paris Hilton and it's new.

Shlup
04-12-2006, 11:42 PM
I hate the song. In addition to hating the song, I hate the singer. They're mostly two seperate issues though. The song is just poor quality all around.

DMKA
04-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Sure, but you aren't saying it's the worst thing you've ever heard, and you're giving more depth in your opinion than "Umm this isn't so ba- PARIS HILTON? OMG WOW THATS THE WORST CRAP I'VE EVER HEARD!"

I don't understand what you mean when you say "quality" though. Not like discussing that would actually get anyone anywhere though.

Necronopticous
04-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I really enjoyed the song. She can't sing? Could have fooled me.

Shlup
04-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Sure, but you aren't saying it's the worst thing you've ever heard, and you're giving more depth in your opinion than "Umm this isn't so ba- PARIS HILTON? OMG WOW THATS THE WORST CRAP I'VE EVER HEARD!"

I don't understand what you mean when you say "quality" though. Not like discussing that would actually get anyone anywhere though.
I know what you mean. I didn't think you were talking directly to me or anything; I just felt like continuing to babble.

I really enjoyed the song. She can't sing? Could have fooled me.
Oh, sorry, let me rephrase that for you: She can't sing well. What you heard there? Not singing. Take away the studio work and you would be like "omgwtf r u doing grl?"

Markus. D
04-13-2006, 11:19 AM
she definetly uses altering effects to make herself sound good.

listen. you will be able to spot them out.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
04-14-2006, 03:15 AM
guess this would be a bad time to say shes releasing an album!

whos next the olsen twins...?

Markus. D
04-14-2006, 04:43 AM
already released one ^_^

Madame Adequate
04-14-2006, 05:13 AM
This is infinitely better than I could ever have expected.

That doesn't mean it's particularly meritable.

Just that it's really far from the worst I've ever heard, and the accusations about it aren't well-founded. It's better than most of the pop crap we get these days, which again says hardly anything, but still.