PDA

View Full Version : Neopet Help

agrudis
03-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Does anyone know a way to make Neopoints fast? 'Cause I got three Neopets (called PlasticChocobo, FottFiter, and stoplookingatmybum) and they haven't got a home:( I want to buy the 25,000 point home. Can anyone give me pointers as to what games I should play or if there is anything else I should be doing?

McLovin'
03-19-2006, 09:55 PM
That game still exists? Man o man.

Luther X-Rated
03-19-2006, 09:56 PM
You should try skating it's fun!!!

*rubbing alcohol on multiple scrapes*

Levian
03-19-2006, 09:56 PM
You should buy recently retired items, then wait for a year, then sell them. Retired items are items no longer in production, there'll be less and less of them. I bought some books for 500NP two years ago. Now they sell for like 100.000. But I'm not going back to Neopets so it doesn't matter. You should buy the laboratory map, then zap your animals till they get to a pretty colour, then sell them to another user.

Otherwise, Dubloon Disaster, and Whack a Kass is nice games to earn NP.

Err, what did I just say. I've never played Neopets in my life. :shifty:

Shlup
03-19-2006, 09:57 PM
They don't need no stinking home. Though I do tend to make most of my neopoints from the slot machine.

Levian
03-19-2006, 09:58 PM
ShlupQuack makes NP on her regular corner. I've seen her.

Shoeberto
03-19-2006, 10:02 PM
This fits better in Help.

starseeker
03-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Play the featured game, you get double np.
If you're gonna wait I'd recommend stocks, you'll eventually make money.
This is quoted off the webbie of the guild I'm in (my username is goldandsilver201)

***The Guide to Making Neopoints - By Kokalia***
Okay fellow Guilders, here it is. Kokalia's basic summary of how to make Neopoints. Keep in mind; this is not an overnight miracle or a get-rich-quick scam. This is hard work and requires dedication. My main account has approximately eight million NP's in it due to the following actions. This is even after spending literally millions on training pets and buying BattleDome armor and weapons. It can be done!

Games: You Must Play Games! You cannot begin without playing some games regularly. Eventually you can stop once you master the Stock Market (see later section) but at first, you need to raise capital first so gaming it is. My favorite games for earning NP's (and enjoying them as well) we don't want this to be a total bore) are as followsâ€|Cheat, Cliffhanger, DestructoMatch, Deckswabber, Faerie Crossword, Kiko Match, Neggsweeper, Pyramids, Poogle Solitaire, Meerca Chase and Scorchy Slots. When you play all of these to your max amounts (games or NP's max) each day, you can earn over 10,000 NP's per day. Slots are a little risky cuz you can lose NP's as well but relatively little considering the possible gains. Keep playing daily (or as often as possible) until you have a base of about fifty to one hundred thousand NPs.

Random Freebies: There are several freebies that you should do everyday.

The Wheel of Excitement - The Wheel in Faerieland will get you anywhere from zero (maybe even get zapped or robbed of item) to ten thousand NP's. Once in a while, you will receive a random item, which you can sell. I've received Tyrannian Paintbrushes's that have sold for over 100,000 and several other items over 50,000 in value. Average winnings are about 500 Neopoints. You can visit this every two hours but it costs 100 Neopoints to spin.
Healing Springs - Also in Faerieland, the Healing Springs gets you healed for free. Varies from 3 Health Points to full healing and full stomach. Sometimes you will get healing items as well that can be used or sold.
Coltzan's Shrine - This is in the Lost Desert... ahhh, Coltzan. More often than not, totally useless but every once in a while if you time it right, you will get free stats, free food, free money, even free dubloons. There's also a whispered rumor that once per day (you must click at the exact proper time measured in the seconds) it gives out 1,000,000 NP's! You can only do this once every twelve hours.
Tombola - This on Mystery Island. Click in here once per day to try and win a random item and some NP's. Winning depends on the numbers on your tickets, which are randomly generated by the computer. You can win codestones, faeries, and Neopoints. Even if you don't win, you get a cute booby prize and sometimes even some consolation Neopoints.
The Giant Omelette - The Omelette in Tyrannia will get you free food (although your pet cannot die, it's still sad to see them starving) once per day.
The Money tree - This one is a real enigma. It's totally fluky if you catch something because you have to click super fast once the screen comes up or someone else will have already taken the item. You have no time to see what you're clicking for and more times than not, it's garbage. But hey, you might get lucky. Donating Neopoints to the money tree, however small the amount will increase your chances of getting random events and winning freebies.
Stock Market: Okay, now you've got some capital to work with. Go to Games page and click on Stock Market Chia at the bottom. A ticker will come up on the screen showing current value of all stocks in the market. Check them out individually if you want histories and backgrounds on them. Pick a stock that is around 15. You can't buy if it's cheaper than that. Don't go higher than 17 or 18. Buy 1,000 shares (daily max). Check in every day and buy your max every day. If the stock you have bought is still around the same price and you want to stick with it, buy it again. Or perhaps you want to diversify and get several different stocks in your portfolio. This is better if your favorite stock crashes; that way you don't lose everything on one stock. Watch as they increase or decrease in value. When they have increased enough to give you significant profit (this can take some time and patience), you sell them. I don't normally sell for anything less than double what I paid for them. Where do you start? Well, there are no guarantees in the market but some of my favorite stocks are EEEEE, AAVL, BOOM, DROO, and POWL. You will need to experiment to find your favorites. Don't get discouraged by losses, stick with it and it will slowly but steadily increase your fortune.

Shop Wizard. Here's one that takes some time and money to start. Take about fifty thousand or so and go looking using the Shop Wiz for items that are in demand (codestones, faeries, etc.) Keep refreshing until you see one that is really cheap. Buy it quickly and put it for resale in your shop at just below average market value. It will resell fairly quickly and you will have made an easy profit.

rubah
03-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Remember to collect your bank interest daily and do all the freebies (coltzan's shrine, the wheel of excitement, tombola, etc etc etc)

And play lots of games. It doesn't really matter which ones, they all give out stuff, it just takes time.