PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question About The Hardest Boss Ever.

Ste "The Man" Sephiroth
03-20-2006, 03:26 AM
I just wanted to know this for YEARS and it used to be annoying but now it's starting to bother me again.

What the hell is that red monster of a thing outside the Gold Saucer?

Its like a man rakeing the ground or something so I decide to crash into him (after wondering why the f@ck is ther a NPC on the world map).

Turns out to be a big monsterious son of a bitch with like...what..a hundred tentacles and crap blocking me from running away. I cant remember what his attack were like, but ther also were very strong. It is like fighting the Zolom at the start of the game when I was on level 7...but more impossible.

I havent seen this for like years,but does he have a purpose? What the hell is it?

Trumpet Thief
03-20-2006, 03:30 AM
chaos: The "Giant Thing" is Ruby Weapon. Him and Emerald Weapon are supposed to be the hardest monsters in the game.

Rubedo: I do remember that you get some reward for defeating him. You exchange something you get from winning with somebody... just can't really put my finger on it.

chaos: His purpose? Well, gamers love a challenge, don't they? :smash:

mega_tonberry
03-20-2006, 03:43 AM
When you beat him, you get the desert rose which you can trade for a ..something;I dont remember. You trade it with some guy in kalm I think.

Trumpet Thief
03-20-2006, 03:45 AM
chaos: I believe the guy in Kalm would give you a Golden Chocobo.

Ste "The Man" Sephiroth
03-20-2006, 03:57 AM
How do I hurt him? It says 0 after each attack.

mega_tonberry
03-20-2006, 04:09 AM
try these strategys.

http://www.ff7citadel.com/strategy/st_ruby.shtml