PDA

View Full Version : juts wonder

Gaialaxy
03-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Just wondered if there is possible to get all FF games to PC....or if anyone know a goot site to get torrents to the FF games so i can play it on my PC

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-20-2006, 07:57 PM
not all ffs are available for the p.c.
vii viii and xi are the only ones that can be played via the computer i think.But you can download all of them (except xi) so you could play it via consoles.Especially iii and tactics advance in roms

P.S.=I would not recommend such an act though..I have all of them original..(all available,that is except tactics advance..)

Gaialaxy
03-20-2006, 08:07 PM
i have played FF vii-->x-2 on my playstation...but now i have the games not with me...and its far to travel and get them...so hoped to get to download it as in a backup-plan:) but i don't know any good sites or where to get good torrents of the game

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-20-2006, 11:41 PM
You can google (CAREFUL) the roms for 1 to 6. As for ones for the psx, well, you have to download a psx emulator that lets you play the real games on your PC.

So, you can download the nes and snes roms off the internet, but you need the actual CD's to play the playstation ones on your computer. Anybody else here play IX on their computer?

Or, you could get the PC version of VII and VIII legally. I don't like those versions, though. I think all the games are better on whatever their original consoles were.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-21-2006, 01:43 AM
PSX FF games actually looks nicer on the computer than they do on the playstation, but it just isn't the same...

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Hey wait, I thought 1-6 were on this website as roms. They are, ya know.

starseeker
04-05-2006, 10:34 AM
They were but they were removed because ROMs are copyright infringement.

Tavrobel
04-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Only the PSX series are playable on PC normally. VII, VIII, IX are released on PC.

Using a PSX emulator, you can play VII, VIII, IX, IV, V, VI, I, and IIj.

Using rom/emulator, you can play I, IIj, IIIj, IV, V, VI (NES/SNES), and IVAdv, IAdv, and IIAdv (GBA).

EoFF used to have all the Roms and free Emulators on the frontsite, but were removed because of a request of SquareEnix. Many other sites, however, have all the FFs (I-VI), on Rom.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-05-2006, 04:01 PM
FFIX was never released for the PC iirc.

Omega_Weapon
04-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Where can you download them?

Dreddz
04-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Errrmmm I think a certain ROM Hustler will know *wink wink*

KoShiatar
04-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Emule them if you want to. But my advice is to at least buy the PSX discs if you can get your hands on them. Used copies come for very cheap prices.

Leeza
04-09-2006, 07:46 AM
I believe downloading these is illegal so you'll have to figure out how to do this somewhere other than EoFF. :cat: