PDA

View Full Version : FFVIII what a crack up...

audsley
03-21-2006, 07:25 AM
yeah let's continue the funny story...
OK i'm bridget's brother (audsley's) and I think FFVIII is gay and a crack up... migod. Ne way.. let's continue prt 8...

Noticed Rinoa keeped pointing her finger up (the dance... the ending) and telling Squall to shut the &*@? up? Well, in the ending actually admitted he was a vampire and bit her neck. Since Square thought you are all wussies, they zoomed out so you wouldn't see [shame on you]. Ne way... 130 years later he married Yuna and became transexual. Yuna loved him more and didn't assualt his mother. Oops... his mum is dead. But then he realised the corpse was alive then Yuna had a boxing fight with her. Then the corpse once again died and said she kissed her dad last night... to be continued...

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-21-2006, 01:36 PM
?

HowlingMonkey
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
You wha?

Leucant
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
I have reached a new level of confusion that i fear may never be reached again....by anyone...

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Your threads are bad and you should feel bad.

Leeza
03-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Devourer of Worlds: This is a warning to you. If you have nothing nice to say and if what you are planning to say is not on topic...DO NOT POST!

Pretty much the same goes to the rest of you that have posted here. If you see something isn't right, report the post, but do not make posts such as the ones that you have made here.

audsley: I have no idea what story you're continuing, but I don't think I want to see more of it. Besides, all stories belong in the Writer's Corner.