PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross for PC?

Hexarar
03-21-2006, 03:02 PM
So. A pal of mine told me other day that one of his friends is willing to sell his copy of Chrono Cross for PC. It sounded good, since I have no PS and I have always wanted to play CC, but the issue is, I have never heard of it existing on PC.

My pal's friend is wanting to get the money (25 €, nothing too special) beforehand, but since my pal isn't all too trustworthy (to be honest, he's a greedy liar) I wouldn't be willing to give my money unless it is true he has something to sell. So, what I am trying to ask here is
Does Chrono Cross exist for PC, or is this friend of pal of mine just pulling my leg, trying to get easy 25€?

edczxcvbnm
03-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Your friend is trying to rape the fuck out of your wallet.

DMKA
03-21-2006, 05:51 PM
No, it's a lie. Don't give him your money.

You could always play it on your PC via a Playstation Emulator though.

Hexarar
03-22-2006, 02:13 PM
You could always play it on your PC via a Playstation Emulator though.
Google gives me no clues about where I could get one, and CC ROM for it... anyone have any linkage to share?
Oh, and thank you both.

edczxcvbnm
03-22-2006, 04:21 PM
You will not find a rom of a CD game. You will find ISO or other CD image formats and these will be 700 MB each. You will need to then burn a copy or use a program like Alchohal 120 or Demon Tools to create a virtual CD-ROM drive and mount the image onto it.

A good PSX emulator is ePSXe.

Emulating this stuff is far more complicated than emulating SNES games and older stuff in general.

Stayin Dizzy
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I have the game but it doesn't play anymore so I downloaded the ISO as a torrent, and used psxeven. its a little slower w/o a fast pc, but I changed my cpu mode in configuration to translator and the game plays faster. I have epsxe for a j.i.c.