PDA

View Full Version : Cyans dream

Kirbyrox
03-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Who should i bring along to cyans dream because i need alexzander but when i get to wrexsoul(i think that is how you spell it) he keeps on killing me and i had to start my game over because i couldent beat him

Kirbyrox
03-21-2006, 08:17 PM
not tring to ask 4 much

TheAbominatrix
03-21-2006, 08:34 PM
Well, just stick with whatever party you have. When you fight Wrexsoul, wait until he hides in his little spirit guys. Then simply cast X-Zone. Pretty easy tactic.

Evastio
03-21-2006, 09:43 PM
Who should i bring along to cyans dream because i need alexzander but when i get to wrexsoul(i think that is how you spell it) he keeps on killing me and i had to start my game over because i couldent beat him
I brought Gau, Relm, and Umaro. You should never trust those guys (especially Umaro) in MagiTek armor.

Bring a balanced party. And bring a couple of characters that need levelling up if you want to take advantage of the experience you get in Cyan's dream.

Crossblades
03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
You could bring along anybody. Just make sure they know high level healing spells

minki
03-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Bring anyone you like, but if I remember correctly (and please correct me if I didn't! :) ) make sure your most powerful character not counting Cyan is last in the lineup, since that's the one who starts out alone.