PDA

View Full Version : been awhile

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-22-2006, 12:24 AM
i dont know if anyone remembers me i havent been online in a while i just got internet again. so i want to say hi and im getting married oct. 14!!!!!! so whats the story with you all.

Luther X-Rated
03-22-2006, 12:27 AM
Well congrates on the marriage!!!!
I'm Luther and I love to skate!
I just joined so I don't think I would remember you : )

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-22-2006, 12:28 AM
last option

Psychotic
03-22-2006, 12:29 AM
I think I'm seeing whoever reads my sig.

Shoeberto
03-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Under normal circumstances, we don't allow "I'm back" threads, but since this seems to also be about what your current relationship status is, it can go :)

I'm very happily involved with someone right now.

Flying Mullet
My wife just posted. :love:

Levian
I'm seeing Lindsay Lohan, but don't tell anyone. We haven't gone official yet.

Psychotic
03-22-2006, 12:33 AM
My wife just posted. :love:I'm not your wife, you big silly. I'm your bit-on-the-side. Flying Mullet's profile picture is a photo of himself, his wife, and a woman with braided hair. :)

SammieBabe
03-22-2006, 12:46 AM
Been married for about 6 months now...:)

Mythra
03-22-2006, 01:47 AM
The third option for me I guess. Trying to start something with this girl but the fact that I really don't have any luck with this sort of thing doesn't help me at all.

chrs229
03-22-2006, 01:52 AM
actually i'm not dating someone i just have girlfriend "if that counts as seeing someone"

Moon Rabbits
03-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I just broke up with a girl whom used to be one of my better friends. Hopefully she still wants to be friends, but things aren't looking up on that front.

Meat Puppet
03-22-2006, 02:27 AM
I'm not sure. It's that time of the month.

Vyk
03-22-2006, 03:49 AM
I thought I was in a relationship. She wanted me to think that 'cause she's nacrissistic and was using me. I found out the hard way I wasn't actually in a relationship (to which I'm hontestly not even sure still). She's a good pretender. She doesn't talk to me anymore. I doubt she misses me either. Doesn't regret a thing. Such a pleasant person.

Congrats on your relationship though.

lovehurts
03-22-2006, 03:56 AM
ah, never had a chance to make anyone happy like that. Not even myself...
MAybe someday, I'll be able to share my heart with some one else, but as of now it hardly beats enough for one person....

Hambone
03-22-2006, 04:00 AM
My girlfriend and I couldn't be happier!

Vyk
03-22-2006, 04:10 AM
MAybe someday, I'll be able to share my heart with some one else, but as of now it hardly beats enough for one person....
Give yourself time. Wait till you get to be my age. Then start worrying :P I was almost 23 before anyone took a real liking to me. Otherwise I was always someone's welcome mat in the friend-zone.

lovehurts
03-22-2006, 04:16 AM
:confused:

Give yourself time. Wait till you get to be my age. Then start worrying :P I was almost 23 before anyone took a real liking to me. Otherwise I was always someone's welcome mat in the friend-zone.
Yah, thanks. I suppose you're right. I am almost ready to begin college anyhow.I won't have time to mess around. I need to be serious about my art work.

Sometimes I wish I had a girlfriend and at other times I just remember when I was younger. Like when I was age 10 and diddn't care at all about that sort of thing. *sighs*life was awesome then.:) I had a blast then, well sort of. I had it ok. Women...all I have to say is :confused:

I doubt I'll ever understand how they have so much power on a guy's brain... :mog:

Vyk
03-22-2006, 04:23 AM
Its not something they're aware of usually

But then there are the evil few that exploit it. But as lonely as you seem, I doubt you've had to endure that, and be thankful. You obviously can still trust women. I know being lonely sucks. But looking for love only chases it away (which sucks, I know, but it works that way for some reason). Unfortunately the hard answer is to just chill and try to let it go, it'll come. I hate waiting too. But you are deffinitely not alone in your suffering. Just try not to act all that desperate :) That too works against love's favor.

lovehurts
03-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Its not something they're aware of usually

But then there are the evil few that exploit it. But as lonely as you seem, I doubt you've had to endure that, and be thankful. You obviously can still trust women. I know being lonely sucks. But looking for love only chases it away (which sucks, I know, but it works that way for some reason). Unfortunately the hard answer is to just chill and try to let it go, it'll come. I hate waiting too. But you are deffinitely not alone in your suffering. Just try not to act all that desperate :) That too works against love's favor.

Wow, there are cool people here. I was feeling bad about being alone actually. Some one can relate to me though, that feels good. Thanks again. I'll hold it together, you are certainly a strong example for me.

I mean you are a bit of reality, you tell it like it is.

YOu seem to hold together with strenght. I can look up to that. I won't break either. I will hold it together. I hope that you find some one soon. YOu seem to be a nice person.

We won't die lonely, We'll find some one .It just takes a little longer for some people, like you said though we aren't alone , we are in the same boat here. :)

It is often said that people go through things in life, in order to be able to help others go through the same things. I think that it's true because you just helped strenghten my attitude a bit.
You'll probably make a good parent.

YOu helped my attitude towards getting through it but...

Now the question is if you can work miracles, whip me up a magical love spell...:tonberry:

I have to go to bed now , it's late good night.

Vyk
03-22-2006, 04:41 AM
lol I'm glad :D I can totally relate. I was exactly in your shoes at your age from the sound of it. Still am in a way. So yeah. Glad I could help. Look me up if you start to struggle again. And thanks for the kind words.

Errors_Occurred
03-22-2006, 04:56 AM
omfg im married

kikimm
03-22-2006, 05:06 AM
Not looking, and I like it that way. :D

Samuraid
03-22-2006, 05:07 AM
I'm single and not looking. While working on a university degree, I don't have a lot of time to give to anyone, and it would be selfish to try and seek someone out only to be preoccupied with so many other things.

Yuffie514
03-22-2006, 06:21 AM
when i don't fix up me hair nice and beautiful and apply make-up...i can look like maybe not as worse as any celebrity caught without them. but i'm a beautiful swan once i do shake off my other lazy half...

well i'm not dating or anything atm. right now, solace is with myself...

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-22-2006, 06:25 AM
I've been seeing Meat Puppet for some time now. He doesn't know it though. He's usually asleep.

DMKA
03-22-2006, 06:28 AM
I'm anti-marriage. So no congrats for you.

fantasyjunkie
03-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Been married 15 and a half years! :)

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-22-2006, 07:55 AM
I'm anti-marriage. So no congrats for you.
And marriage is anti-YOU :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

VorpalCyberWolf
03-22-2006, 08:14 AM
Im in this kinda thing where a girl and I were seeing eachother, then decided it would be better to be friends for awhile thing, but we are still pretty much together anyway... really kinda odd.

Vyk
03-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Might want to get that sorted out before one of you gets the wrong idea while the other goes for other prospects. That will suck

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 09:13 AM
I've been single for 4 days now.

Markus. D
03-22-2006, 09:26 AM
2.... I dont see it lasting much longer.

Anaisa
03-22-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm single, an glad about it. If I were anything else, it would ruin my elusive reputation.

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-22-2006, 08:23 PM
sounds like everyone has their own way about things. i used to feel like such a loser cause i was the only guy of my friends single. i didn't know it then that i hadn't found the right one, but when i did i wasn't shy or not myself i just was me. after we started dating i found out she moved from california to tennessee for no aparent reason she had a freind who was moveing and she felt she should go with her then they missed there exit to the town they were movingto and decided to go to the next town. i just got back from the army and got a job were she got one a couple of weeks later. now we know that it was all meant to be. to many things happened at the same time and we just new when we met that it was right we have been together almost 2 years and it has been awesome.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-23-2006, 11:48 AM
I still like someone but they don't want anything to do with me anymore :( so im trying to get over him before i bother looking again...