PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New

Vincent, Thunder God
03-22-2006, 03:14 AM
This is the second Final Fantasy Forum I've joined. It seems like people are a bit more polite here, so I joined this forum as well. I joined the other one a few months ago, and I'm still on there as well.
I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, but have been so only a short time. I own FF 1-9 (except 3 -I mean the real 3, not 6-because it hasn't been released in North America yet) on the Playstation (I don't have a ps2, and am waiting for the ps3 to retroplay the FFs I've missed), and I'm in the process of playing them. Some of them are re-releases obviously. I'm playing Final Fantasy 9 right now for the second time. I'm playing them in a fairly random order, and after I've played them all at least once I'm going to play them in chronological order. I've also seen Advent Children, but I found it a bit dissapointing.
This seems like a great place to post on. Hello to everyone!

Tempest
03-22-2006, 03:15 AM
Hello, and welcome to EoFF.

lovehurts
03-22-2006, 03:20 AM
I know him, it's me pub. I joined because it is more friendly , and because they have a section dedicated to talking about problems. They seem to care , which is rare for any forum. So I joined,

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-22-2006, 03:21 AM
Welcome :) Have fun!

Evastio
03-22-2006, 03:26 AM
It seems like people are a bit more polite here
You got that right! I have to say I like Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums better than The Final Fantasy Forums because we've got nicer people and we respect each others opinions. Have fun and don't get banned. :)

P.S: Don't think I'm evil because of my avatar. Actually, don't think that about anyone. They're probably a lot more nicer than you think.

Hambone
03-22-2006, 03:27 AM
welcome. get a PS2.

FallenAngel411
03-22-2006, 03:32 AM
Hello and welcome!!! The mew likes you. :3

theundeadhero
03-22-2006, 03:36 AM
Hello :)

Momiji
03-22-2006, 04:13 AM
You got that right! I have to say I like Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums better than The Final Fantasy Forums because we've got nicer people and we respect each others opinions. Have fun and don't get banned. :)

P.S: Don't think I'm evil because of my avatar. Actually, don't think that about anyone. They're probably a lot more nicer than you think.

YES! I left TFF like 2 years ago and stayed away, I couldn't stand some of the people there...

Trumpet Thief
03-22-2006, 04:17 AM
It seems like people are a bit more polite here

chaos: Greatly agree with you there. Everybody here's a good sport, and are especially nice to newbies, instead of going all "Oh lawl, stupid newbs, I know more about FF VI than u!!!". :)

Trowa: Welcome to EOFF, Vincent, Thunder God.

chaos: And enjoy your stay! Hopefully, it will be a long one.

lovehurts
03-22-2006, 04:24 AM
I hope I don't blow it.I would like to stay here.

I mean I might be playing the part of defensive and crazy ...After joing so many forums and passing these crazy and harsh trials I am conditioned and ready to fight...I am expecting some one to come and post how much they hate me already. Or for an admin to say something like "Do that again and I'll bann you!"

I am like a crazy wilder beast trying to find a nice home to live in out of the woods...

Trumpet Thief
03-22-2006, 04:27 AM
I hope I don't blow it.I would like to stay here.

I mean I might be playing the part of defensive and crazy ...After joing so many forums and passing these crazy and harsh trials I am conditioned and ready to fight...I am expecting some one to come and post how much they hate me already. Or for an admin to say something like "Do that again and I'll bann you!"

I am like a crazy wilder beast trying to find a nice home to live in out of the woods...

chaos: Blow it? Honestly, that's pretty hard. Don't worry. :)

Trowa: Just remember to read the FAQ. People aren't always perfect perfect all the time here, but you really don't have to. Just follow the rules basically, have an imagination, a sense of humour (if you want), and you'll have a blast. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

chaos: And stop being so hard on yourself, too. xD

Samuraid
03-22-2006, 04:56 AM
Welcome. :D

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 05:10 AM
You are now one of us. welcome

Social Moon Firesky
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
:twak:

Another n00b? This warrants a 'welcome!' :D

*Eats you*

Leucant
03-22-2006, 03:31 PM
NOOBS are good for the economy...Bush said so. I'm newer too...so i welcome myself...thank you all.