PDA

View Full Version : This incident

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 11:48 AM
half an hour ago,I was still at school and bein g the last hour,I was really bored..So I took this paper which the bloody woman teacher gave us and transformed it into a pipe (with a pipe you smoke-although i don't smoke) and i made some tiny pieces of paper in order to have as smoke.And i set it ablaze.(not for long though it was emitting a strong smell)And me and my maet had fun -we had also blocked sight by adding some bags before us,so the idiot teacher couldn't see us.

Then she came after a while,and saw the bloody burnt piceces(a friend of mine was beside me as well,and also the smell was not pretty discreet )and she bloody yelled .Well i always get irritated by her shrieking voice but this time she said;''i ' m gonna change my attitude with you from now on''
O sh**!And all of a f****n sudden my mate (i've switched schools and he's kinda my only mate) got angry (when i say mate,i mean male friend,not female.)and was f****n yelling at me cos of ''She could leave us in the 2nd year of higschool''
DAMMIT!
He's so bloody irritating!
Okay i had left the burnt pieces on the desk but what the heck?I did not do it on purpose@
Geez and i m not a good student (and the same thing is about my mate too) ,we had 13 average .
If i remain in the 2nd grade i will get pissed off and really irritated/frustrated.Dammit!:mad2:
Bunch of a*****s everyone there !:mad2: :mad2:

p,.s. he usually (me mate )sett fires at papers etc school,not me

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 11:54 AM
calm down. Breathe. I kinda lost you after you said the teacher yelled at you. But um.. try going the the vent thread and let your anger out there.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Well...maybe you shouldn't set things on fire while you're at school?

I mean really.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 11:58 AM
but i was bored and he usually sets thing on fore * fire

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:01 PM
And that makes it any more acceptable why?

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Maybe...imagining it on fire would work better. All the fun of real fires without having to worry about getting in trouble.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:05 PM
hwe gats away every time he doies this and now we're screwed?

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Well yeah, you generally get in trouble for setting fire to things at school.

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:07 PM
In an occupied classroom.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:07 PM
argh

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Read the first 3 words of my 1st post again.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:10 PM
i try to
but if i fail to progress to the otha class i'm gonna commit suicide

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Seriously?

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah...or you could just stop setting things on fire.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah...or you could just stop setting things on fire.

now someone who deserves a nobel prize

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Seriously, stop setting things on fire. Problem solved.

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:15 PM
To help you resist the urge to set things on fire, why not just not bring something to school that can light things on fire.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:19 PM
i don't have an urge to set things on fire.I am not a pyromaniac
just thought it was gonna be a nice change in my boredom.
I am not gonna do it again after this

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Then what's the issue?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:20 PM
well,reading the passage might make you understand what the issue is all avbouit

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Is it about staying in the same grade?

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
You set something on fire, and people got mad at you.

Don't set things on fire, and people won't get mad at you.

Am I missing something?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:23 PM
maybe .
but i could bloody remain in the class and that would defiantely suck.
and i guess the bloody **** will have anger on me .and the *** teacher as :mad2: well

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 12:27 PM
What grade are you in exactly?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 12:45 PM
2ND of highschool (you know what highschool is ?anotheer year and i leave the school system )
and if i fail to pass,i won't commit suicide but i will leave scvhool for sure

mega_tonberry
03-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Dont worry about what the teacher will think about you. She can't do anything to impede with your academics.(if she doesnt want to get fired) I'll PM you.

Meat Puppet
03-22-2006, 01:37 PM
One time in high school I spray painted a bad word on my shirt, set it on fire and ran around for a bit. I singed my hair, burnt my skin and got suspended (because the fire alarm got set off) but I had such a fun time if I had the chance I'd do it again.

crono_logical
03-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Extra year would do you good to learn some common sense :monster:

Jess
03-22-2006, 01:55 PM
That'll learn you! :bigsmile:

Resha
03-22-2006, 03:06 PM
I love setting things on fire. It should be legal. I make little bonfires in my room, in posh restaurants when I'm bored (hey, they GIVE you free matchboxes and tissues so guhduh :mad2:) and...:D Oh WaX. It's the most beautiful thing.

Keep on burnin'. :) Ignore her.

Social Moon Firesky
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Seriously, don't set things on fire anymore, especially not at school.

I got suspended for a bin fire which I had to take the blame for...Two years on, and the guy who really did start the fire finally owns up to it...Grrrrr.

Anyway, your friend doesn't sound like the sort of guy you should hang around with, especially not if he's the one who sets stuff on fire a lot. I'm not trying to be your mother, but maybe you should think about trying to make other friends?

Leucant
03-22-2006, 03:20 PM
WOW!!! i mean like WOW!!! you can set things on fire at school??? you can't even have a lighter on you where i come from back in the states...But i wouldn't spend the rest of the year worrying about getting held back a year. Live it up man!!! Set some more things on fire if you get the chance and you know no one will catch you(is that bad advice???probably) i spent my whole highschool career never getting in trouble and i regret it to this day...so i will now live bicariously through you...thank you

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-22-2006, 03:54 PM
by leucant

WOW!!! i mean like WOW!!! you can set things on fire at school??? you can't even have a lighter on you where i come from back in the states...But i wouldn't spend the rest of the year worrying about getting held back a year. Live it up man!!! Set some more things on fire if you get the chance and you know no one will catch you(is that bad advice???probably) i spent my whole highschool career never getting in trouble and i regret it to this day...so i will now live bicariously through you...thank you

no problem :D

by Resha;

Keep on burnin'. Ignore her.

thanks,but i won't burn anything in front of that teacher,because she might punish me via bad grades..but i will keep on burning things before other teachers maybe !! :D

by social moon;

Seriously, don't set things on fire anymore, especially not at school.

i'll try not no from now on,before that teacher.
And maybe i'll have to stop burning things at all.

Jess That'll learn you!

haha i will never repeat a year.
No,it won't teach me,it will kill me,believe me

Shoden
03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Just play alot more violent video games and don't give the teacher eye contact, if she sends you out for it you can accuse her of abusing her authority or bullying.

KentaRawr!
03-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Fire used to be fun for me. Now it seems like something that's just dangerous and smelly. :(

Trumpet Thief
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
half an hour ago,I was still at school and bein g the last hour,I was really bored..So I took this paper which the bloody woman teacher gave us and transformed it into a pipe (with a pipe you smoke-although i don't smoke) and i made some tiny pieces of paper in order to have as smoke.And i set it ablaze.(not for long though it was emitting a strong smell)And me and my maet had fun -we had also blocked sight by adding some bags before us,so the idiot teacher couldn't see us.

Then she came after a while,and saw the bloody burnt piceces(a friend of mine was beside me as well,and also the smell was not pretty discreet )and she bloody yelled .Well i always get irritated by her shrieking voice but this time she said;''i ' m gonna change my attitude with you from now on''
O sh**!And all of a f****n sudden my mate (i've switched schools and he's kinda my only mate) got angry (when i say mate,i mean male friend,not female.)and was f****n yelling at me cos of ''She could leave us in the 2nd year of higschool''
DAMMIT!
He's so bloody irritating!
Okay i had left the burnt pieces on the desk but what the heck?I did not do it on purpose@
Geez and i m not a good student (and the same thing is about my mate too) ,we had 13 average .
If i remain in the 2nd grade i will get pissed off and really irritated/frustrated.Dammit!:mad2:
Bunch of a*****s everyone there !:mad2: :mad2:

p,.s. he usually (me mate )sett fires at papers etc school,not me

Trowa: Thanks for giving us the quote of the day. :)

chaos: Sorry, we just found it a little funny. Anyhoo, just try not to set things on fire on school again. Quite a strange situation, if you ask me.

Albedo: I can sympathize. The burning hatred of fire is amazing. *Laughs maniacally*

Old Manus
03-22-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't have time for small-fry pyromaniacs like you

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-23-2006, 05:51 AM
I don't have time for small-fry pyromaniacs like you

okie dokie

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Go here... http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=81370 works for me... :D

darkys
03-23-2006, 05:52 PM
i put fire in class every day cause i need to light cigarette to my friend and usally i use my books for it :P

Social Moon Firesky
03-23-2006, 05:56 PM
i put fire in class every day cause i need to light cigarette to my friend and usally i use my books for it :P

I knew someone who used to smoke in their Home Economics lessons.

darkys
03-23-2006, 06:03 PM

I knew someone who used to smoke in their Home Economics lessons.

im not the man :P

Trumpet Thief
03-24-2006, 08:05 PM
chaos: Jebus, though, you guys should know better than to play with fire. It causes buildings to burn down. That could include the school! :D

Albedo: Haha. Sweet.

Rubedo: Well, what'dya gonna do?

chaos: Yeah, it ain't gonna stop all kids. At least Morglith complied.

Trowa: Man, these people go to sleep thinking everything's fine, everything's good... they wake up the next morning and they're on fire.