PDA

View Full Version : Hair

Trumpet Thief
03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
chaos: Describe your hair to us. I want to know the length, the colour, whether it's curly or straight, etc.

Rubedo: Remember, this is head hair. I don't wanna hear of the other "hairs". :barf:

Albedo: *laughs maniacally* Our hair is quite long, stretching out to in front of our eyes... because I mean, why would you want to see? :D

chaos: Our hair is green (dyed). It's tradition at our school to dye your hair green if you're playing at their football games. I don't know why, though. :D

Trowa: And the hair is straight. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

chaos: Oh yeah, and my normal hair colour is dark brown. :)

SeeDRankLou
03-22-2006, 06:34 PM
My hair is black. If it were long it would be curly, and thus it is currently short and spikey, with a mild amount of gel in it. The brown roots are beginning to show, but it's not all that bad yet.

Leucant
03-22-2006, 06:41 PM
For those of you keeping up to date with FFXII my hair looks exactly like Rassler's. Short on the sides, longer on top, straight. My bangs come down to my eyebrows and the best thing about my hair....it is BLONDE!!!!:cool:

Despotus
03-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Mine is brown to copper in color, with a wavy curl. And it is down past my shoulders. With my beard, a lot of people say I look like somebody named Jesus.:confused:

DMKA
03-22-2006, 06:45 PM
My hair is black, and naturally curly, which is why I keep it buzz cutted.

Zeldy
03-22-2006, 06:47 PM
My hair colour is all natural baby.
I was born with Dark Brown/Black hair and its stayed that way, everyone always assumes I dyes it.

I hate my hair, its so thick its unbelievable. It takes about 3 hours to Straighten (Its starting to Murder my wrist) and it only stays straight for half an hour before the ends start curling. I have to Straighten twice a day
Its more Wavy than curly though.

But, I plan to dye my fringe a bright colour some day soon. :love:

Shauna
03-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Everyone loves my hair. :cool:

Long, brown and straight. Natural, of course! ...That's all there is to it. Except horribly thick. It's practically impossible! I don't plan on doing anything with my hair any time soon. :) :love:

Anaisa
03-22-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm going to the hairdressers on friday, so my hair will look different then than it does now. I'm going to have to have my hair dyed darker then, which I don't want to do! :crying2: My hair at the moment is light blonde. Its straight. And is about shoulder length. I have a grown out fringe, which is layered.

Heero Yuy NWZC
03-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I have dark brown hair that is straight and goes down to the tops of my eyes. :D I want to dye it black though.

Chris
03-22-2006, 07:12 PM
This is my new hair. It's much shorter than anything I have ever tried before. I like this, though. :)

Anaisa
03-22-2006, 07:14 PM
My hair colour is all natural baby.
I was born with Dark Brown/Black hair and its stayed that way, everyone always assumes I dyes it.

I hate my hair, its so thick its unbelievable. It takes about 3 hours to Straighten (Its starting to Murder my wrist) and it only stays straight for half an hour before the ends start curling. I have to Straighten twice a day
Its more Wavy than curly though.

But, I plan to dye my fringe a bright colour some day soon. :love:
You should really get your hair permanently straightened, it would save you a lot of work!

Zeldy
03-22-2006, 07:16 PM
You can do that? O_O How?
I bet its a bugger expensive though

Anaisa
03-22-2006, 07:18 PM
You can do that? O_O How?
I bet its a bugger expensive though
Yes. It's like having your hair permed, but the opposite way round. The straightening effect grows out as your hair grows, so it will last a long time. I'm not sure how expensive it is, but I had a leaflet somewhere about it, so I'll go an try an find it, an see if the price is mentioned there. EDIT There was no price in the leaflet, but there is a website: http://www.wella.co.uk/pages/Home-SalonProducts-Wellastrate-AboutWellastrate

Evastio
03-22-2006, 07:20 PM
My hair is brownish black and it's straight, short, and thick.

Bowser
03-22-2006, 07:32 PM
My hair is blonde and a little curly.

Psychotic
03-22-2006, 07:39 PM
I have silver hair down to my waist. Sorry, newbies, I just stole your joke! Never mind, you still have the blonde and spikey one to draw on.

Zeldy
03-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Thankyou Anaisa! I will have to buy some of that :excited:

Shoden
03-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Pitch Black, thick and wild, it isn't curly but usually when left flate it waves to the left, in the summer blonde patches beneath the main layer become slightly visible, mostly the edges. Detailed enough or do you want me to qrite a 800 page novel called "My Hair"?

Lost Number
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Red...90 degrees to the skull. Length depends on when it was last cut.

Rye
03-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I have dark brown hair that is down to my waist. Yes, it's very long. xD It's naturally straight, but I straighten it anyways, because I like pinstraight hair. I wish my hair were ultra curly sometimes.

Captain Maxx Power
03-22-2006, 08:09 PM
http://www.actoractressgallery.com/bruce_lee/bruce_lee05.jpg

Kinda like that.

~SapphireStar~
03-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Straight brunette which flicks at the bottom and its shoulder lenght.

DMKA
03-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I have silver hair down to my waist.
asl

Shoden
03-22-2006, 09:13 PM
More like a short back and side, commando cut :D, that + a sailor hat!! Godly, anyway I hardly ever use gel these days for some reason.

Venom
03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
My hair is long and brown...kinda like squalls.

Psychotic
03-22-2006, 09:27 PM
aslunknown/m/north crater u?

Mythra
03-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Red hair about shoulder length in the back and to my eyes in the front. I used to keep my hair short but now I prefer it as long as possible before my mom and dad force me to get it cut. Seriously though, I can't remember the last time I had a real hair cut

Almighty God of Paper
03-22-2006, 09:34 PM
My hair is dark brown and very curly. It's down to my waist when it's wet. I love my hair, and when I get bored, I pull on my curls and watch them go BOING. I'm so easily amused. :D

Reles
03-22-2006, 09:42 PM
I have blond hair that's turning brown. It shapes around the face and reaches 3 inches passed my shoulders. I need to cut it soon, have the top layer start below my eye and work down. I'm still deciding on the length though. :p My hair is straight, but on bad days it can be wavy at the ends.

starseeker
03-22-2006, 09:45 PM
My hair is light brown (apparently mousy) with some blonde highlights and is almost down to my elbows.

Relena
03-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Thick, straight, dark brown, a few thin blond highlights, a little past my shoulder, with bangs a little below eyebrows.

SammieBabe
03-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Mine's getting long. Its past my shoulder blades. It's thick and dark brown. The top quarter is darker, since I've been too lazy to get it highlighted. It's naturally curly, but I try to straighten it....

SoulTaker*
03-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Black hair, with the fade.

Yuffie514
03-22-2006, 10:40 PM
black, shoulder-length, and naturally curly. the curls are nice in their own way, but i still like to smooth them out with a straightening iron.

Rusty
03-22-2006, 11:41 PM
I have long straight blonde hair, it's just past my shoulders - I got it just shorter a month or two back. It's all natural, except for some highlight I usually put in it - a few blonde ones and maybe some copper.

kikimm
03-23-2006, 12:54 AM
It's just wesrik my collarbone, and it's...brown. Naturally, it's light brown but I dyed it for years, so it's still a bit darker than it should be. And it's really wavy too. Which can be fun, once in awhile.

Faris
03-23-2006, 12:59 AM
Strawberry blode. It goes to the top of my shoulder blade.

Madonna
03-23-2006, 01:35 AM
I think that it was recently described as resembling Prince Humperdink's.

Tempest
03-23-2006, 01:39 AM
My hair is brown with red tints in it and it is just a couple inches past my shoulders.

Shlup
03-23-2006, 01:46 AM
It's thick, straight, and just past my tailbone. It's "Tahitian blonde" which I guess is a mix of strawberry blonde and dishwater blonde. I need a trim; got too many split ends.

Death Penalty
03-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Black Hair thats braide in cornrows.

mooglebunni608
03-23-2006, 02:10 AM
dark brown hair, thats past the shoulders and straight. But It's not really straight. (i'm a fraud!!! EEP!) it's actually pretty wavy (wich i hate) so i use magic shampoo
:D
i think i may get it cut short soon.... :I

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-23-2006, 02:12 AM
My hair is very long and curly. Its two colors. Light brown ( only a little of that.) and Black. But the black overtakes the brown. My hair goes to under my butt. Long I knows :p

FallenAngel411
03-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Long, curly, and annoying. Sometimes it looks ok though.

fire_of_avalon
03-23-2006, 03:21 AM
My hair is long, curly and ash blonde. Ash blonde is roughly this color. (http://123hairstyles.com/sub_colors/enlarged/1109935014debbie.jpg). I have it in layers around my face, the shortest of which starts around my armpit. The longest is just to the top of my butt. Also at the left part of my crown, I have this huge lock of grey hair that's grey all the way down. It's not like a cable that's super noticable, but when the light hits it right, people comment on it. Matt has a picture on his phone, maybe I'll try to put it on here someday.

XxSephirothxX
03-23-2006, 03:59 AM
My hair's red, or reddish brown, and medium length. I usually get it cut once it's long enough to reach my eyes, which will probably be pretty soon. It's naturally straight, and thankfully I almost never have to comb it.

Ouch!
03-23-2006, 04:13 AM
It's almost exactly like the picture in my profile, only just a tad bit shorter. I cut it at the beginning of the school year (stupidest thing I've done in a long time) and it's finally close to being back to that length. It's just now touching my shoulders again. But yeah, brown, slight flip down at the bottom. Bangs cover my eyes right now--need to get that fixed. I don't know when I'm going to stop growing it out. I'm thinking I'll give it another 9-12 months.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-23-2006, 11:43 AM
uh.. black... short (usually spiky..) at the back and sides and really long ( and slicked forwards) at the front... not long enough though... I love emo hair... I want it..

Shaun
03-23-2006, 12:06 PM
My hair looks freakin' crap right now as I haven't been able to afford to have anything done to it. However, hopefully I'll soon be able to afford it.

What do you think a true professional could do for £80, or an amount near to that?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-23-2006, 12:35 PM
i badly need a haircut

Giga Guess
03-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Mine's BLUE!

Jess
03-23-2006, 04:11 PM
My natural hair is brunette, but I dye it quite often. At the moment its very light brown/dark blonde on top and then the underlayer is very dark brown/black. I'm having the top layer lightened again soon for the summer.

My hair is really fine and when naturally dried its kinda curly/wavey. Most of the time I style my hair, though. Sometimes I straighten it, others I have it straight part way and then curl it from about half way downwards. My hair comes down to about half way down my back, as of June it will be longer though because I'm getting some extensions for the prom but those will last a few months. :grinpink:

Resha
03-23-2006, 04:42 PM
My hair is kinda long and black-brownish and boring and annoying and poofy. But I am not bald. :(

Captain VooDoo
03-23-2006, 04:58 PM
my hair is dark brown,straight and goes down to my arse.
im going to dye it bright red soon.

Anaisa
03-23-2006, 04:59 PM
My hair looks freakin' crap right now as I haven't been able to afford to have anything done to it. However, hopefully I'll soon be able to afford it.

What do you think a true professional could do for £80, or an amount near to that?
Unless you go to a really expensive salon, you should at least be able to get a full colour, cut, an style with £80.

Cecilia
03-23-2006, 05:05 PM
I have never cut my hair, except for the ends when needed, so my hair is long(down to my ass... well, a little bit longer actually..).. And it is golden blond in colour... It is usually wavy.. I have been thinking about dying it black for a long time, but I can't seem to decide wether to do it or not.. My friends say it would look cool, because I am very pale, and I would look even paler if I dyed my hair black.. But then my parents say that I should not dye it, because they do NOT want me to look paler than I already am... My friends sometimes tease me by saying that I have "angel hair", which I HATE when they say... My mother also said once that I have hair like one of those fairy-tale princesses.. which made me angry, as you probably understand... Also, a lot of people seem to like my hair.. It happens very often some stranger comes up to me and tells me that I have really beautiful hair, and sometimes they even touch it... That is extremely annoying, because I hate when people touch my hair...

Natira
03-23-2006, 10:44 PM
My hair is dyed chestnt brown (naturally fair) and used to be straight, but years of product torture have kinked it up! I remedy that with my ghd's (god, they're worth the £105 my boyfriend paid for them haha) and i've got my appointment with Saks next friday, so my hair could look great for anything up to 24 hours! I can't wait...

mega_tonberry
03-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Really, really dark brown. Short in back and past my eyes in the front.

Hambone
03-24-2006, 02:21 AM
I have dirty blonde hair and it's about 6 inches long. I'm starting to get a mullet and I'm pissed off about it. I want it cut. Better yet, I don't want hair at all.

NeoCracker
03-24-2006, 02:25 AM
My hair rocks so hard it makes small children weep. Lets all just pretend thats a good thing.

Dark Paladin
03-24-2006, 12:01 PM
My hair is short dark brown/black and its so thick it becomes a nightmare to style. But i manage...

Tasura
03-24-2006, 12:19 PM
blonde, short and shaggy, though when i get home next time, itll be buzzed off =/ though my beard on the otehr hand =D red and brown and the consistency of steel wool, and bwteen 4 and 6 inches.

Ki Ki
03-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Plain black and wavy! I've been tempted to straighten it but people have convinced me that it looks better au naturale.:excited: