PDA

View Full Version : Greens, BP and GP

Laugh at face of Danger
03-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I have a few questions to ask here, so, bear with me:

1. I'm trying to up my Black Chocobo's speed and stamina (mainly speed) in order to advance a few ranks (in preparation for a gold chocobo ^^) So which greens are the best for me to blow spend my money on?

2. Is there any quick way to getting alot of BP in the arena? And because you can't exit the area and save it's a real pain (and i tried to do this task on a school night ¬_¬")

3. What is under the final set of "????????????" worth 2000 GP in the wonder square?

Help with any is greatly appreciated (especially number two!)

Flying Mullet
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
1. I'm trying to up my Black Chocobo's speed and stamina (mainly speed) in order to advance a few ranks (in preparation for a gold chocobo ^^) So which greens are the best for me to blow spend my money on?
Ghyshal Greens (sp?) from the Chocobo Sage are what I always feed mine.

2. Is there any quick way to getting alot of BP in the arena? And because you can't exit the area and save it's a real pain (and i tried to do this task on a school night ¬_¬")
The more serious a handicap you get the more BP you will be awarded after the next round. For example, losing the use of one type of materia will get you more BP than getting "Mini" cast on you and winning the next round.

Sephiroth1112
04-03-2006, 11:32 PM
to answer number two yeah you can exit the fight.. but then you just cant leave the arena area.. you have to have enough gp to continue battling.. just go play game in the wonder square until you got like a million then go battle like crazy! lol

TheSpoonyBard
04-04-2006, 01:21 AM
1. Sylkis Greens are the best. If you have W-Item you can duplicate them to save you having to buy more all the time. Having a higher rank isn't necessary to get a Gold chocobo, it just increases the chances.

2. Make sure you've got plenty of GP before you enter, then aim for the more severe handicaps.

3. EXP Plus materia