PDA

View Full Version : cars don't like me

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-22-2006, 08:30 PM
ok who here has had car probs.... nearly everypne who drives. well i have blown 3 motors, shattered a clutch , striped out a second one, and recked one car and im only 21. im on my sixth or seventh vehicle. i spend more time on the side of the road than on it. oes anyone else have these problems or do i have some kind o fcurse?

Lost Number
03-22-2006, 08:32 PM
I cant even drive and I hate cars. I usually mess around with the engines. Once completly burnt out the engine. Bloody lucky I cant drive for a year or so yet.

ShunNakamura
03-22-2006, 08:37 PM
ok who here has had car probs.... nearly everypne who drives. well i have blown 3 motors, shattered a clutch , striped out a second one, and recked one car and im only 21. im on my sixth or seventh vehicle. i spend more time on the side of the road than on it. oes anyone else have these problems or do i have some kind o fcurse?

Hey you sound like a freind of mine. She went through, if I remember right, 4 cars in 3 months. And get this, a date of hers offered to let her drive his brand new expensive car. She declined, saying 'you really don't want me to drive your car'.

Me, I have no real issues with cars. The worst things that have happend to me is the lock clamp came off(so now my lock can be easily pulled out. I really got to fix that once it gets warmer out) and my battery has gone dead several times. People keep leaving the most oddball placed lights on.

Flying Mullet
03-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't think it's the cars that are abusive in this relationship.

You might want to stay away from a clutch for a while until you can learn to operate one properly.

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-22-2006, 08:48 PM
i have as much prob with automatics i blew motors that were auto.

Samuraid
03-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Did all that happen by chance, or did it result from pushing the cars to the limit a lot?

I've had a few car-related problems, but most resulted from normal wear and usage. I've owned 3 cars since age 17, but the first two were about 20 years old (1983 and 1984 hondas) and they were on their last days as it was.

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-23-2006, 04:31 AM
well some were pushing the cars and some i was really careful and trying not to mess up.

Meat Puppet
03-23-2006, 04:50 AM
Mine keeps crashing into things.

Mittopotahis
03-23-2006, 05:14 AM
I'm sure if you stayed out of its way, you can get along just perfectly.

friedpork
03-23-2006, 06:30 AM
I once got hit by a car once when i was 10, i had to go to the hospital because i broke a rib. My family and the driver's family eventually settled everything and now i look both ways before i cross the street.

minki
03-23-2006, 01:54 PM
My car has some brake problems...in fact, I'll be spending tomorrow morning at the mechanic's getting them fixed. I just hope they last until them O_o

And I've stripped my share of clutches while learning to drive manual :D

fire_of_avalon
03-23-2006, 02:02 PM
I've never stripped a clutch, but I've ground them gears for all their worth.

I had a flat tire one time. That has been the extent of my car trouble.

Jess
03-23-2006, 04:03 PM
I can't drive yet, but I hope my car won't hate me. :(

theundeadhero
03-23-2006, 04:24 PM
You could set my truck on fire,
and roll it down a hill,
but I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe Deville.