PDA

View Full Version : O'Aka

Aryn
03-23-2006, 06:44 AM
Cause I suck at playing video games that don't involve rolling balls around a city or putting blocks in a row, I've been using a walk through trying for the fifth time to get through FFX2. I was all on track with my percentage until I let O'Aka on board, and then I lost a few points of a percentage. I'm in the second chapter and I just fulfilled his debt, will that bring me up to where I need to be in percentage or am I going to need to start over, again? In other words, how much percentage point points, heh, is his debt worth?

Markus. D
03-23-2006, 07:20 AM
once you buy bassically everything for the 99th time and his debt has been payed off.

you unlock a secret shop that sells accs that let you dual job (sort of like the item that lets you use busshido moves with whatever job you are currently), very useful for the monster arena.... and trying to take down all your past friends and foes ^_^

edit: or... how about a black mage that can use break attacks like ze warrior ^____^

mega_tonberry
03-23-2006, 07:23 AM
You wont see how many percentage points it earns you until CH.3. But when you get there, if you've done everything else, you should have 45 or 46 points.