PDA

View Full Version : Watching a DVD in Someone Else's Car

Strider
03-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Have you ever done that? You know how a lot of cars come with DVD players in it now, I kinda wish I had one of those.

I was on my way home from work today and some minivan next to me was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It was the episode with the Broodwich, and I knew exactly when to laugh because I'd seen it a ton of time but still... I couldn't hear it and all that, it's weird.

So yeah, have you ever watched a DVD playing in someone else's car?

Miriel
03-23-2006, 07:04 AM
My brother installed a custom DVD player in his car. I watched Lord of the Rings in the car during an especially long ride once.

And yeah, sometimes when I'm stopped at a light, I'll peek into someone else's car window and watch what they're watching. It's usually a kid movie in a minivan. :)

kikimm
03-23-2006, 07:06 AM
I wish I could, but I can't. I have really bad motion sickness, and need to keep my eyes on the road AT ALL TIMES.

Of course, I could take that Dramamine stuff every time I wanted to watch a movie in the car, but still.

Rusty
03-23-2006, 09:04 AM
I've sat in someone elses car and watched DVDs on the way to various places. It's heaps good.

Leucant
03-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah my best friend has a really nice car and his DVD player flips out of the dash and flips back in. He would download music videos off of Limewire and instead of just listening to music we'd watch the videos too. Sadly he went to the Airforce so i haven't watched ne thing recently...he's not the brightest of specimens.