PDA

View Full Version : The Illiteration Brigade

theundeadhero
03-23-2006, 04:59 PM
<center>http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/i1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/floydsarmy/i2.jpg</center>

Don't let the Grammer Gestapo get you down, man!

Do you not care for perfect grammer? Are you often bored in English class? Do you hate being made to learn a foreign language when you have no desire to even get your own language right?! The Illiteration Brigade is right for you! Join us proud savages as we butcher the English language in the name of justice! The strict rules. No apostrophe after the S. Just go with what feels right. I'm comfident that The Illiteration Brigade feels right for you :)

Shoden
03-23-2006, 05:05 PM
DAMN RIGHT! This seems like fun, I just cannot stand grammar nazis throw a hippy fit if you miss out a few commas.

DMKA
03-23-2006, 05:23 PM
I'd say this classifies as web terrorism.

Shoden
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Terrorism you say, hehehehehe.

I just cannot stand Grammar Nazis on a crackdown.

Shaun
03-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Don't let the Grammer Gestapo get you down, man!

Wow, that quote says something about your target audience, doesn't it? Especially the added dude... :)

Do you not care for perfect grammer? Are you often bored in English class? Do you hate being made to learn a foreign language when you have no desire to even get your own language right?! The Illiteration Brigade is right for you! Join us proud savages as we butcher the English language in the name of justice! The strict rules. No apostrophe after the S. Just go with what feels right. I'm comfident that The Illiteration Brigade feels right for you :)

Good look with your inferior group, with a policy of extreme stupidity. :D EGG shall not be defeated. Just you wait... ;)

Vyk
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
I think Shaun's getting just a wee bit out of hand. Calling people stupid is fun, ne? You typo'ed "look" with what I assume should be "luck" :]

Shoden
03-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Good look with your inferior group,

OWNED!!!! someone should put this in the EGG thread.

We shall all speak 1337 and screw the full stop

Shaun
03-23-2006, 06:06 PM
I think Shaun's getting just a wee bit out of hand. Calling people stupid is fun, ne? You typo'ed "look" with what I assume should be "luck" :]

You're right. Well done. Once again though, this was a typography error. Some people will swap words by accident if they're typing fast, but not paying attention.

Bladen - If I were lucky like you, and all other members, and had an Internet connection, I'd care to look at my posts first. But I don't; I only get limited time so I don't care to check quickly first. Even so, my errors are minimal.

Flying Mullet
03-23-2006, 06:11 PM
When I first read the title my brain thought "The Alliteration Brigade" and I thought, "You know, the club would be a lot more snazzy if the title was an alliteration as well."

Shoden
03-23-2006, 06:13 PM

You're right. Well done. Once again though, this was a typography error. Some people will swap words by accident if they're typing fast, but not paying attention.

Bladen - If I were lucky like you, and all other members, and had an Internet connection, I'd care to look at my posts first. But I don't; I only get limited time so I don't care to check quickly first. Even so, my errors are minimal.

How do I know you haven't just got a severe short attention span?

THIS IS BETTER THEN THE ELECTIONS!

Shaun
03-23-2006, 06:21 PM

How do I know you haven't just got a severe short attention span?

THIS IS BETTER THEN THE ELECTIONS!

:)

I don't have the time to have a long attention span. That's the issue. :D When I get a 'net connection though, it will be a different matter entirely.

Shoden
03-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh, right. But you have a cool excuse to typo like hell!

darkys
03-23-2006, 06:31 PM
i love shaun because she/he/it(:p)will keep corectiming till the end of time

Levian
03-23-2006, 07:32 PM
kk i am ttly wif u on this 1, UND34DHERo!!!!!111 i fel soooo loked down at eevry1 hats me :(:(:( it'sl ike i'm SICK or somefing, ebery1 loaths me :mad2: :mad2: :happybday :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :fencing: :fencing: :twak: :twak: :shoot: :smash: :smash: :hat: :beer: :roll: :evilking: :nonono: :nonono: :irked: :tumble: :bigbiggri :trout: :trout: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :frust: :shoot: :x_x: :meditate: :shoot: :shoot: :banbleys :ty: :banme :nibbles: :nibbles: :chef: :bleys :monster: :count: :ty:

Miriel
03-23-2006, 07:35 PM
When I first read the title my brain thought "The Alliteration Brigade" and I thought, "You know, the club would be a lot more snazzy if the title was an alliteration as well."
Dude, me too!

Shoden
03-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Thats teh spirit Levian

theundeadhero
03-23-2006, 08:04 PM
We also like Alliteration.

Leet speak is our super secret nuklear weapon, only to be used in times of desperation or sabatoge.

Miriel
03-23-2006, 08:22 PM
You are so not as good as V.

In honor of that magnificently well-spoken hero, I give you this:

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Dignified Pauper
03-24-2006, 01:45 AM
theundeadhero, it looks like you are proposing a war, and a war so shall you have.

I hereby demand someone else, Manus, to start the EGG!

Agent Proto
03-24-2006, 02:42 AM
Hey Shaun, grammar correction does not include spelling corrections. Go home. :)

T-MaN
03-24-2006, 03:01 AM
It's quite funny how I just got my english term mark, and the first thing I see is this post. L.o.L :)

Rase
03-24-2006, 03:20 AM

Stayin Dizzy
03-24-2006, 03:46 AM

Agreez

*benifits nothing:meditate:*

Markus. D
03-24-2006, 04:23 AM
lik hw di i rid?

Shaun
03-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey Shaun, grammar correction does not include spelling corrections. Go home. :)

EGG covers spelling too. What do you expect it to be called, EGSG (EoFF Grammar/Spelling Gestapo)? EGG just sounds right. :cool:

Resha
03-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Why don't we all just talk in foreign languages instead? :confused: It might be easier than all this....I forgot.

Tavrobel
03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Why don't we all just talk in foreign languages instead? It might be easier than all this....I forgot.

Ele, ou, ele.

Cayete, gringo. No quiero que hables en grammatica mala.

Shaun
03-24-2006, 03:45 PM
That's not a bad idea, but the only other language I can speak is very basic Japanese.

Chris
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Ce fil est assez frais. :grinpink:

Lindy
03-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Good look with your inferior group, with a policy of extreme stupidity. :D EGG shall not be defeated. Just you wait... ;)
Don't worry, one day you'll get past all that grammar rubbish and understand the concept of basic satire.

Trumpet Thief
03-24-2006, 05:46 PM
chaos: Whatever it is, I'm in! If theundeadhero comes up with anything, it's gotta be sweet! :D

Rubedo: I aGrEe CoMpLeTeLy Xd

Trowa: :confused:

Reine
03-24-2006, 05:51 PM
The EGG annoys me, so just to spite them, I am in, but I shall not disgrace myself with leet.

Shoden
03-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Come on Trowa be a spamwhore! unleash the spammer within!

theundeadhero
03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
What does spam have to do with illiteracy? :confused:

Trumpet Thief
03-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Come on Trowa be a spamwhore! unleash the spammer within!

Trowa: I'd rather not. I was just confused on how Rubedo was speaking like an idiot. Actually, it is pretty much on par with how he usually acts.

Rubedo: ThInK oF mY pOsTs As A tRiBuTe To ThE IlLiTeRaTiOn BrIgAdE. i'Ve GoT tO aDmIt ThOuGh, SpAm BrIgAdE sOuNdS bEtTeR.

Trowa: I rest my case. Anyhoo, the rest of the personalities really don't have problems with grammer (I think), but posting like "we pwned the frigun hel ouwoot u of" doesn't really annoy us. Thus why we are here. :)

Shoden
03-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Rubedo has the right idea, he is pouring himself into this. Ya Spam Brigade is a better name.

theundeadhero
03-24-2006, 08:50 PM
EOFF already has a Spam Brigade. I'm not Elite enough to join it. At least, not yet.

Trumpet Thief
03-24-2006, 08:51 PM
chaos: Well we own more, so it's all good.

Trowa: Out of curiosity, should we start posting like idiots, undead?

Behold the Void
03-24-2006, 09:08 PM
As this has turned to spam, it is now closed.