PDA

View Full Version : aaww... so sweet..

tidusguy#1
03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
please look at this vid i found, it is a dedication to cloud and tifa even though theyre not really in love, but there you go. enjoy!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7335455690168018813&q=cloud+and+tifa

Vyk
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Not nearly as bad as I assumed it was going to be. I must say I loved that moment in Last Order ^_^ Too bad there weren't many Cloud/Tifa scenes to put in there. They had to throw fillers in. Oh well. Couldn't really be helped.

tidusguy#1
03-23-2006, 05:59 PM
i liked the bit where they were sleeping in the grass. its just touching, really.

Luara
03-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I liked the music, and Cloud and Tifa lol ^.^ but the music says "strangers" they werent stranges... this could be better if was Cloud and Aeris...
who cares, she is dead... GO TIFA! GO! :choc2: :choc2:
hey... its a... anime??? ...

tidusguy#1
03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
yeah, thts from final fantasy"crisis core" which is an anime rpg for psp. it will hopefully come out in 2007. just so you know.

i love this video, especially in the grass. awww...

Ryushikaze
03-23-2006, 08:29 PM
please look at this vid i found, it is a dedication to cloud and tifa even though theyre not really in love, but there you go. enjoy!!

::LTD senses tingling!::

Care to provide some evidence that they're not in love, despite deciding to raise Denzel together, and all the other corroborating evidence in support thereof?

Vyk
03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
They make it a point to leave it open for interpretation. That's just how he interpreted it. Can't say that I blame him. They drive the point home that they're just really good friends, despite the fact that they could obviously go into a decent relationship

tidusguy#1
03-23-2006, 08:49 PM
oh yeah... forgot about raising denzel... what about the girl with denzel though??

Vyk
03-23-2006, 09:01 PM
That was Marlene. Of course they'd babysit her while Berret's off saving whales.

tidusguy#1
03-23-2006, 09:02 PM
lol that was really marlene??

Captain Maxx Power
03-23-2006, 10:43 PM
While you never explicitly see the two of them showing any physical affection for each other during AC, to assume that they'd spent the last few years living together after everything they've been through and not have some kind of realationship would be ignorant. As to the nature of that relationship I will say it's possible for two people to love each other without having physical intimacy.

Vyk
03-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Oh they deffinitely love each other. And they may even be in love with one another. But there's nothing specific stating that they have taken it to that level. i.e. they're not necissarily official. And so contrary to your point, to assume they are in a relationship is presumptuous :D

Ryushikaze
03-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Cloud and Tifa are in what I like to call Shoujo Manga Limbo. There is a relationship there. It is merely in potentia, stymied by one or both of its members personal hangups- In this case, Cloud's Survivor's guilt and Geostigma.

Now that he is beyond his disease and guilt, the state of potentia shall end and their relationship shall resume.

Of course, in regards to the next level, a logical extrapolation of one of the scenes in Case of Tifa reveals that they are sleeping in the same room. Make of that what you will.

Vyk
03-24-2006, 04:42 AM
In seperate beds :P

Ryushikaze
03-24-2006, 05:07 AM
That's Denzel and Marlene's room, Vyk. Cloud and Tifa's has not been revealed yet, unless it is Cloud's office (which is unlikely since it was desrcibed as the room that became his office, which sounds like it was not being used for anything else at the time, which makes me think it is/was Barret's room when he returns to the 7th heaven, but I digress)

However, merely deciding to choose to have the same room is rather indicative in itself. Cloud is utterly unphased by Tifa's presence in the room at night, and it so accustomed to it that he immediately falls back to sleep after answering her shifted question.

As Tifa says, words aren't the only way to let others know what you feel.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Not impressed. It was virtually a whole bunch of random clips thrown together, which out any consideration towards the beat or the lyrics. Not only that, but FFVII FMVs don't really mix well with Last Order/AC footage. Whoever made it obviously didn't put much thought into it.

EDIT: In addition, that version of 'At the Beginning' is pretty terrible. The original is infinitely superior.

Ashigaru
03-25-2006, 03:46 AM
Song would fit Squall and Rinoa better.

Hambone
03-25-2006, 04:39 PM
That vid was soooo cute! Cloud and Tifa totally go together.

Crop
03-25-2006, 06:44 PM
I think your making a simple thing complicated.

tidusguy#1
04-03-2006, 04:53 PM
(what simple thing!!??)

i loved it, cloud is cool, and tifas positive, and both of them together could keep me sane!!