PDA

View Full Version : I cannot find Apocalypse!

NOFX1117
03-24-2006, 01:30 AM
someone please give me detailed directions to find it. i already beat the game and have knights of the round and all that fun stuff, but now im going to do the thingy with final attack and pheonix and whatnot and i want apocalypse so it'll go by way faster! please help me out!

X-Dragon
03-24-2006, 03:15 AM
If i remembered where it was i could help you out more but right now if I were you i would go to gamefaqs

Dell
03-24-2006, 04:10 AM
yeah, go to gamefaq for more info. But if you really want it now......

have you found a way to Ancient Forest? I'm sure you do cause you already have Gold Chocobo. Now, Go to Cosmo Canyon with your chocobo and try to climb the mountain, the Ancient Forest look like jelly and covered by forest in world map.

Now, complete the challenge in the Ancient Forest and nab some handy stuff like weapon for Vincent and Red XIII, also Typoon and Slash-All Materia. Once you enter the cave search at the northern section, do not go out yet, just check in the cave, then go at middle and search the area and lastly check the southern section. I don't know if you can get it or not but GOOD LUCK.

the reason I ask you to check the cave fully cause I really don't know the place where you get Apocalypse, I have not play for a year so my brain probably have forget this. I did get it, I remember that I get it.

Ageless Valentine
03-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Well, I can give you a simple answer.

Why would you need this if you can have Ragnarok or Ultima Weapon? But honestly, I can't find this weapon myself so I depend on these weapons then.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
03-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I think it's in the Ancient Forest.

He wants it b/c the learning rate for materia is 3x. The Ultima Weapon is nice, but not for what he's trying to do, b/c its learning rate is 0x.

Ageless Valentine
03-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Heh. I said it that way because I am only depending on Strength more than Magics. I killed Sephiroth's 2 other forms without the Knights of the Round.

Sephiroth1112
04-05-2006, 01:02 AM
i have beaten the whole game without KoR many times... cause i never knew how to get the gold chocobo.. lol now i do so im going to see how it is.. lol