PDA

View Full Version : Dream world?

Shiny
03-24-2006, 04:38 AM
Can someone please explain what that scene when Sora was in bed and then you hear his mom yelling or something. Then he's in Destiny Island. What was that about? I was guessing Destiny Island is like a dream world, but some things were vague.

mooglebunni608
03-24-2006, 05:32 AM
I don't think that was a dream. He left his room, and then his parents called for him. or thats what i think.

KH-Cloudy
03-24-2006, 06:07 AM
it was night time he had to go..sleep..rest..

ehsteve
03-24-2006, 06:30 AM
Can someone please explain what that scene when Sora was in bed and then you hear his mom yelling or something. Then he's in Destiny Island.
It's pretty simple, really. Sora's house, bedroom, and mother were all part of the destiny islands. He didn't go back to the island, he just went outside.

IceAngel
03-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Can someone please explain what that scene when Sora was in bed and then you hear his mom yelling or something. Then he's in Destiny Island.
It's pretty simple, really. Sora's house, bedroom, and mother were all part of the destiny islands. He didn't go back to the island, he just went outside.

Yep. And he realised the raft could be destroyed or whatever so first he was in his room (in his house) and went outside. Lucky guy lives by the beach :mad: :)