PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

DK
03-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Okay whoever invented the "Redo" button is an asshole and they need to die. Painfully.

Anyway, lemme try this again. Yeah, I know this game is old news for a lot of you, but i've only just been able to get a copy of it. I love this game. It is god. Seriously one of the most fun games i've played in a long, long time. I'm sure some people would be put off by the fact that it is pretty much a text based game, but I love that. It seems like so long since a game has been engrossing like this, with lots of story and twists, rather than flashy effects, big bangs or titties for cheap thrills. Some of the moments in this game have made me "lol", too.

So yeah. General Phoenix luvluv, plz.

Edit: ops wrong forum move plz <3

Edit2: ty :D

Agent Proto
03-25-2006, 03:14 AM
I'm glad you got a copy of this game Dan. It is one of the best things ever. Yes, even better than sex. What got me into the game is how it keeps you interested all the way through. And I like the reactions I get if I choose a wrong option when going through some good testifying. "yes, that's some fine witnessing there."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/objection.png

theundeadhero
03-25-2006, 03:15 AM
I've picked up a copy, but I haven't played it yet.

Agent Proto
03-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Play it. The first case is very easy. Just to get you started with how it works. the second case, not so very easy. :)

Ruskies
03-25-2006, 03:25 AM
I only own a few games on my NDS. Trauma Center, Dai Gassou! Band Brothers, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Electroplankton and the Holy Grail Phoenix Wright. Like Kyono said because its a text based game I was a little turned off at the begining but after the first case I couldnt put the game down. This is a must have (if you can find it) game for the NDS.

FallenAngel411
03-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Ooooh I want this game so bad. Getting it on my birthday along with a DS. Hope its as good as everyone says. :3

DK
03-25-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm on the 3rd day of the final case. I don't want it to end ;____;

Although, my DS is helping out with that by the batteries dying halfway through gathering evidence. D:<

I love this game. So much. <3