PDA

View Full Version : GHOSTS

lovehurts
03-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Ok I have some ghost stories. I love love to read ghost stories of others though. Do you believe in ghosts? DO you have a story to share? I have pictures and things like that from my exploits and if this thread survives I'll share the links to those pictures.

How about you guys though. Any ghosts in your life? :monster:

Id would preffer to keep the disucssion of this paranormal issue serious, but I understand if you can't. It takes all kinds.

lovehurts
03-24-2006, 11:56 PM
If a poll could be added that would be cool . My internet connection is real bad and it dorked me out of a poll...

:confused:

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-24-2006, 11:57 PM
I believe souls exist,but imo people (mostly,not at all times) imagine things and see them.It is very likely to see something,even if it is a very strange thing ,only because you have imagined of it.Fear can make it appear just as if it was there before your very eyes.

EDIT:Also,when a man encounters something that he has never seen before,he literally doesn't see it!For example,the Indians in America,when they first encountered the Spanish ships,they were invisible for their eyes.Why?Because if a shape/entity/whatever hasn't been recorded to the mind's ''hard disk'',the mind cannot ''acces the memory'' and therefore it does not appear at first.Each second that passes by,images go back and forth our brain constantly,verifying the things we see,and if something changes,we instantly see the difference.For example;If I speak to a person,he sees me.I keep speaking and the images of me are constantly sent to the brain.If,all of a sudden,I transform to a fish,the co-speaker will tell the difference.Another example;African tribes,had never seen an aeroplane before.So,when they did,they thought of it as a great bird,because that was the recorded memory in their ''hard disk'' of thei mind.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 12:01 AM
I believe souls exist,but imo people (mostly,not at all times) imagine things and see them.It is very likely to see something,even if it is a very strange thing ,only because you have imagined of it.Fear can make it appear just as if it was there before your very eyes.

Hm maybe. I have seen some amazing things though. Things that I could never explain how .

I dont know though. I agree though that alot of people just see what they want to see.

theundeadhero
03-25-2006, 12:07 AM
GHOSTS DON'T EXIST!

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 12:09 AM
GHOSTS DON'T EXIST!
Cool there's one opinion.

ok very well here is one of my favorite images
http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/boyatgrave.JPG
If you don't see a ghost you porbably never will.

There was no fog

No cars running

fog and mist cant take a shap elike that and reside in one area in a solid form like this...

I took the picture, I got home and my mom told me that is the grave of a boy and girl who died in a car accident. Do you see the boy? Or do you just see it....?

YOu can see his shoes and face and hair and ect etc I can try to point it out but I realy think that if you arent seeing it now that you never will.This is of his side...look carefuly. Identify the head 1st and work down and across from there. Work down and they look right.

Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to a post. ~ Leeza

theundeadhero
03-25-2006, 12:24 AM
From my perspective it looks like an elephant.

theundeadelephant?

Evastio
03-25-2006, 12:38 AM
If there are any ghosts the REAL Ghostbusters on http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192966 will kill them all!!! (You may have to watch the movie a few times before you see them) :D

Actually, I don't believe in ghosts.

KH-Cloudy
03-25-2006, 12:57 AM
no such things as ghost..people just use photoshops and things like that to make a ghost and put it into an image

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Wow no one believes in ghosts.

bipper
03-25-2006, 01:24 AM
I belief in some supernatural - nothing that will really immediatly affect us. I have been stuck in some situations that seem "omg ghostdidit" but I have never seen one. I guess I can't not belive, or can beleive until a go head to head with one :cool:

Bipper

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I belief in some supernatural - nothing that will really immediatly affect us. I have been stuck in some situations that seem "omg ghostdidit" but I have never seen one. I guess I can't not belive, or can beleive until a go head to head with one :cool:

Bipper

A smart response as usual.:)

Evastio
03-25-2006, 01:27 AM
In case people were too lazy to click on the link I uploaded a picture of the real ghostbusters. ;) .

It's from http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192966.

Miriel
03-25-2006, 01:29 AM
When I was in Middle School, my cousin from Korea (Korea and Asia in general have the freakiest ghost stories >_>) told me that whenever my hands or feet fall off the edge of the bed, it was because ghosts under the bed were trying to pull me down.

Ever since then, I've slept in a ball in the middle of my bed. I'm serious, I never let my arms or legs go off the side of my bed when I sleep.

And I don't even believe in ghosts. :(

Rye
03-25-2006, 01:30 AM
I believe in ghosts in some ways, though not as malevolent spirits. Or at least, I try not to think of them in that way, though I do get scared sometimes.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 01:31 AM
In case people were too lazy to click on the link I uploaded a picture of the real ghostbusters. ;) .
The ghostbusters is a insult to anyone who has realy seen paranormal life real ghost experiences.

I have proof but only for myself. My onw experiences, but who would believe any of them.

Evastio
03-25-2006, 01:54 AM
The ghostbusters is a insult to anyone who has realy seen paranormal life real ghost experiences.

I have proof but only for myself. My onw experiences, but who would believe any of them.
Sorry, I didn't mean any offense.

If there really are ghosts though, I have a feeling they're probably evil. I don't think they could hurt you physically at all though.

KH-Cloudy
03-25-2006, 01:56 AM
isnt it scary when you walk home at night..with only a couple of street lights on?

Trumpet Thief
03-25-2006, 01:56 AM
chaos: Yes I do believe in ghosts. It's some really interesting stuff.

Rubedo: The scariest story about them that I have read is about a group of people going to some old hospital.

Nick Schovitz
03-25-2006, 01:57 AM
I am a ghost.

Trumpet Thief
03-25-2006, 02:00 AM
I am a ghost.

Rubedo: Sweet. How does it feel?

Trowa: HERE (http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/md/glendalehospital.html) is a link to that hospital we were talking about earlier. I am most intrigued by this.

Albedo: Looks like home to me! *laughs maniacally*

SoulTaker*
03-25-2006, 02:00 AM
I have never seen, heard or come in contact with a ghost, neither emotionally or physically. And believe me I have tried, went to all the local supposed hunted spots, graveyards at night, ect. And I even drank to impair myself so I might see something. But I cant presume to know everything about the world, I have an open mind and I might one day come in contact with the supernatural.

bipper
03-25-2006, 02:06 AM
If there really are ghosts though, I have a feeling they're probably evil. I don't think they could hurt you physically at all though.

If I run into one, it better hope it can be more evil than I can be, and I sure as hell better hope it can physically hurt me! lawl.

I gotta find a good haunt to pick a fight at now. Or I can challenge the undead hero - is he close enough :)

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 02:10 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean any offense.

You diddn't offend. I just wish I had proof:)
We're cool.:)

theundeadhero
03-25-2006, 02:15 AM
I really didn't mean to offend either. Whenever people post about any kind of ghost or zombie my reply is always "X" DON'T EXIST (cause it contradicts my name).

...and I really can see an elephant in your picture.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 02:18 AM
This one is pretty cool...even though I technically do not beleive in ghosts at all! So my English grandmother had died...I was sad though I never knew her well. I only saw her twice when I was little. So that very night I had learned she had died...it was a fairly warm summer day, perhaps with some mild rain...while we slept the front door opened of its own accord silently and nobody heard it. So, what really happened? That is up to you...the mystery shall live forever. Don't spoil it by posting your thoughts plz. I want people to have their own views on it.

And we shall never know the mystery.

Gwahahahahahahaha!

If there are any ghosts the REAL Ghostbusters on http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192966 will kill them all!!! (You may have to watch the movie a few times before you see them) :D

Actually, I don't believe in ghosts.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

(Look above for my ghost story, sorry for the double post)

<b>EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder</b>

NeoCracker
03-25-2006, 02:21 AM
One time for a week straight I was seeing this strange glowing orb on the wall. It kept freeking me out, until I checked and it was one of those things you plug in that has like eight outlets and the light on it was just really buggy. Good times.

Psychotic
03-25-2006, 02:55 AM
Have you guys ever been to Lavender Town in Pokémon? There are lots of ghosts there! So yes, I believe.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 03:39 AM
Have you guys ever been to Lavender Town in Pokémon? There are lots of ghosts there! So yes, I believe.

Yeah, been there. It's mildly freaky. Hate the music there!

Evastio
03-25-2006, 03:51 AM
You diddn't offend. I just wish I had proof:)
We're cool.:)
That's good. I thought I accidently made another enemy on Eyes on FF again.

Yeah, been there. It's mildly freaky. Hate the music there!
Well it's got Haunter, one of my favorite Pokémon! Right next to Lanturn, Blastoise, Nidoking, Tyranitar, and Flygon. :)

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 04:02 AM
I have a ghost story to tell as well but i dont really lk to talk about it very often cuz then ppl will think that im crazy...maybe i am...ooooooooo theres a thought lol:-p...but seriously i used to think ghosts couldnt exist until i was ultimately proven wrong and it was a moment i can never forget....maybe if ppl are interested enough and wont think im all crazy i might have a story to tell

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 04:07 AM
I have a ghost story to tell as well but i dont really lk to talk about it very often cuz then ppl will think that im crazy...maybe i am...ooooooooo theres a thought lol:-p...but seriously i used to think ghosts couldnt exist until i was ultimately proven wrong and it was a moment i can never forget....maybe if ppl are interested enough and wont think im all crazy i might have a story to tell

Nobody is going to think you're crazy dude. Ppl are too nice on here for that, including me. Go ahead whenever you're ready.

Btw Evastio, I like Haunter too. Other than that I like Pikachu, and I forget the other one, but it's a male with a hippy sign/ or female with a hippy sign. You know, male sign/female sign. I like those two, male and female.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 04:20 AM
Awesome maybe I can be more open than I thought on here. Well here goes the story:

First off none this in anyway is made up. Ok I actually spoke to one before about a year or so ago. I was alone at my house during the summer but I forgot what time it was. It suddenly got so cold in the house that i could see my breath despide the fact it was over 100 degrees outside (I live in south Texas summers are blistering). I didnt think any of it at first but i started hearing a voice that was coming out of nowhere. And I tried to find out where the voice was coming from so i turned off the tv and anything that could make a sound to make sure i was correct. I heard the voice again but stronger but i couldnt make it out and it was moving and it made unhuman noises...noises coming from nowhere and whatever it was it was traveling around the house and as it traveled it brought its coldness with it chilling the walls, pics, and even the couch, almost giving them ice crystals. I still coludnt see anything at that time and was only following its voice. Then it started to darken into a figure but it remained a black outline with bright red eyes and i could finally make what it was saying. It told me to follow him and he floated to one of our guest bedrooms. I entered and it was there standing in the middle of the room. It told me to follow him and i finally replied why? It replied that i would have anything i ever wanted and then it just disappeared.....idk if thats considering talking to it but it replied to what i asked. And again this was lk a year or so ago and nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened since then...pretty weird.

Evastio
03-25-2006, 04:32 AM
That's a pretty freaky story. I wouldn't want anything from a ghost though. I wouldn't trust them. (Contrary to popular belief, you can't see through ghosts lies)

Btw Evastio, I like Haunter too. Other than that I like Pikachu, and I forget the other one, but it's a male with a hippy sign/ or female with a hippy sign. You know, male sign/female sign. I like those two, male and female.
You mean Plusle and Minun?

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 04:32 AM
Awesome maybe I can be more open than I thought on here. Well here goes the story:

First off none this in anyway is made up. Ok I actually spoke to one before about a year or so ago. I was alone at my house during the summer but I forgot what time it was. It suddenly got so cold in the house that i could see my breath despide the fact it was over 100 degrees outside (I live in south Texas summers are blistering). I didnt think any of it at first but i started hearing a voice that was coming out of nowhere. And I tried to find out where the voice was coming from so i turned off the tv and anything that could make a sound to make sure i was correct. I heard the voice again but stronger but i couldnt make it out and it was moving and it made unhuman noises...noises coming from nowhere and whatever it was it was traveling around the house and as it traveled it brought its coldness with it chilling the walls, pics, and even the couch, almost giving them ice crystals. I still coludnt see anything at that time and was only following its voice. Then it started to darken into a figure but it remained a black outline with bright red eyes and i could finally make what it was saying. It told me to follow him and he floated to one of our guest bedrooms. I entered and it was there standing in the middle of the room. It told me to follow him and i finally replied why? It replied that i would have anything i ever wanted and then it just disappeared.....idk if thats considering talking to it but it replied to what i asked. And again this was lk a year or so ago and nothing out of the ordinary has ever happened since then...pretty weird.

I beleive you, I don't think you're making it up. At least, I THINK you're not making it up, you sound nice. And as pretty much everybody realizes, ppl are so nice on here it is amazing that it can be called a forum! So you can be open.

-NOW THIS REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER GHOST STORY, SECOND ONE-

And, just as he said, we're not making these things up.

I was very young, maybe younger than I was in the last story. Now, I am fine with poeple and their religions of choice, but I happen to be an Athiest. We're not nearly as grumpy as we're cut out to be btw. But this is an angel sighting...I forgot about this for the longest time. So I was sleeping in bed, I woke up for a moment, and there were these misty apparitions dancing merrily around my bed. They said nothing, complete silence. But I got the feeling they were happy.

And they stayed for a good 3 minutes, then dissapeared. Just like my last post of my story, ppl can comment, but I want everyone to maintain they're initial oppinion on what it was. Plz don't crush other's initial idea by posting on the credibility.

And that's it. Check out my other story if you wan't. They're both 100% true guys.

escobert
03-25-2006, 04:34 AM
My house is huanted.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 04:38 AM
Thats a good story...i would have rather saw that than what i saw but hey beggers can be choosers even though i didnt really beg or wanted it but it feels good that ppl here are skeptical of what ppl lk and u can be truthfull here. all i want is for ppl to believe me instead of thinking i would make something lk that up...but everyone has their opinion and i blame no one for anything

arent skeptical lol little typo there

Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to a post. ~ Leeza

lovehurts
That is a good story. Besides seeing "ghosts" I don't have much on that. YOu have had a experience far beyound mine. That is awesome.

Evastio
Why do you think those ghosts were dancing around you? :confused:

I hope I never get visited by a ghost. :whimper: It sounds like those were some pretty scary experinces.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 04:47 AM
Ok one of mine. This was the day after my grandpa passed away. I woke up at 3 in the morning. I was lying in bed and all of the sudden A blue mist flew pass me frightening me realy bad. It danced a little about me I could hardly make it out. It appeard to be some one in a blue suit.

The next day my aunt sue told my mom that at 3:00 in the morning she had also been visited by a abrition, my grandpa who was in a blue suit.... I diddn't think much of this... She is sensitive to these things. My grandpa wore a blue suit I was never aware of this before.

I keept seeing these blurs and wavy figures until one day they started taking on forms. Now I see actuall people howering over my bed . It happens when I tap not into the sleeping world but a world that is in between. I see people now my abilities have developed. I am 99.99 percent sure that I am a wake when I see these abrtions because I never wake up after them I just freak out and sometimes they go away.

Recentally they speak to me. I can hear them say things. I rather not share what the spirit said to me that last time one contacted me it wasn't very nice things that they said.

Ive see numerous spirits with no notable influence from my life...

Ive seen some kind of being in a gray robe and no face....

Ive seen aniamls even. i dont know why I see these when I do. For the most part Ive only seen them at night. Only once durring the day.

I dont know why I see them or how but I do at times....

Recentlaly I have progressed to hear there voice.

I dont want to keep progressing from blurs and blobbs to people to people with voices I dont want to keep progressing this is not a sense that I am sure that I want to master....

FallenAngel411
03-25-2006, 04:52 AM
I've seen a ghost. At least I *think* I have, I really can't think of any other explanation. And it wasn't a scary experience at all. It was just...bizarre.

It was six or seven years back. I was playing with my cousins in my backyard on a swingset. I don't remember what we were talking about, but I remember that for some reason, everytime one of my young cousins laughed, something cold ran up my back. I didn't think much about it. At some point, the muggy weather gave way to rain. Like, really heavy rain, in an instant. My cousins ran inside, laughing all the way. I jumped off the swing to run after them, my back tingling with this icy feeling. Then I just randomly felt like stopping and turning back. Next to my swing, I saw a boy standing, very clearly. No misty outline, no glowing red eyes, no nothing. Just a boy about my age standing and looking at me. He was there for a second. I said "Hello," blinked, and then he just...wasn't there anymore. I wouldn't say he *vanished*. He didn't fade. He just was there, then wasn't. It was very odd.

And that's it. From the one split second, I still remember everything about his appearance. He was very, very, deathly pale, with dark circles under his eyes, and he had the saddest expression as he looked at me. I had a feeling that he was very lonely, and if he had stayed longer...even knowing what he was, I would have kept him company.

I do believe in ghosts. But from that moment, I don't think its a very happy existence.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 04:55 AM
I've seen a ghost. At least I *think* I have, I really can't think of any other explanation. And it wasn't a scary experience at all. It was just...bizarre.

It was six or seven years back. I was playing with my cousins in my backyard on a swingset. I don't remember what we were talking about, but I remember that for some reason, everytime one of my young cousins laughed, something cold ran up my back. I didn't think much about it. At some point, the muggy weather gave way to rain. Like, really heavy rain, in an instant. My cousins ran inside, laughing all the way. I jumped off the swing to run after them, my back tingling with this icy feeling. Then I just randomly felt like stopping and turning back. Next to my swing, I saw a boy standing, very clearly. No misty outline, no glowing red eyes, no nothing. Just a boy about my age standing and looking at me. He was there for a second. I said "Hello," blinked, and then he just...wasn't there anymore. I wouldn't say he *vanished*. He didn't fade. He just was there, then wasn't. It was very odd.

And that's it. From the one split second, I still remember everything about his appearance. He was very, very, deathly pale, with dark circles under his eyes, and he had the saddest expression as he looked at me. I had a feeling that he was very lonely, and if he had stayed longer...even knowing what he was, I would have kept him company.

I do believe in ghosts. But from that moment, I don't think its a very happy existence.

That was a good story too.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 04:56 AM
It can be either a curse or a gift. But i must say that is pretty cool how u can do that. It really makes u wonder. Not really creepy at all sometimes as if its nothing out of the ordinary to talk about. But i guess thats what makes us all strong is that we can share with each other lk this...who knows...

lol everyone has some pretty good stories. they all make mine look bad but hey i gotta admit they are worth reading on

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 05:00 AM
Why do you think those ghosts were dancing around you? :confused:

I hope I never get visited by a ghost. :whimper: It sounds like those were some pretty scary experinces.

Well for me it was just cool. I liked it.

And btw Fallen Angel, I like your story too. Sort of freaky...but you said it just felt bizzare, so it was probably ok. What a mysterious little kid...

And Sing the Sorrow...it still liked your story. It's cool. Now no offense... but I would like to say could you maybe brush up on your grammar a bit? Just some more capitals, periods and paragraphs. No offense, just saying.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 05:00 AM
It can be either a curse or a gift. But i must say that is pretty cool how u can do that. It really makes u wonder. Not really creepy at all sometimes as if its nothing out of the ordinary to talk about. But i guess thats what makes us all strong is that we can share with each other lk this...who knows...
The thing is I break every bond that I establish with these ...things . I freak out and I yell out and then they leave.

My worse experience ever is in-explainable. I went to the bathroom while I was awake I walked back to my room and I entered it at this momment I got extremely extremely connected to another state of mind and passion. I looked into my tv-set and what I saw and heard was out of this world. I saw what looked like an internal plane where spirits roam. I freaked out realy bad and I stumbled to my bed to exit this imagery. My heart was pounding like mad!!!! The next day my sisster told me that she heard all the noices and scary sounds coming from my room "It was like sounds from a scary monster movie"

I believe that I saw into the after life and I was very very frightened. '

That happened once and it was an indescrible feeling. Words cant describe how it feelt to experience that.

I can't even start so I'm afaird that I don't have much of a story for you.

I was terrfied of my tv for weeks after.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 05:06 AM
The thing is I break every bond that I establish with these ...things . I freak out and I yell out and then they leave.

My worse experience ever is in-explainable. I went to the bathroom while I was awake I walked back to my room and I entered it at this momment I got extremely extremely connected to another state of mind and passion. I looked into my tv-set and what I saw and heard was out of this world. I saw what looked like an internal plane where spirits roam. I freaked out realy bad and I stumbled to my bed to exit this imagery. My heart was pounding like mad!!!! The next day my sisster told me that she heard all the noices and scary sounds coming from my room "It was like sounds from a scary monster movie"

That happened once and it was an indescrible feeling. Words cant describe how it feelt to experience that.

Your house is genuinely haunted! You could try talking to some of these poeple/animals in a kind way.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 05:11 AM
Ya i agree with vincent. Its could be lk the 6th sense that they just want to communicate with u. Even though it will be hard to do i think showing no fear would be the best defense against them. Thats what i tried to do and i think thats why it backed off. But who knows

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 05:12 AM

Your house is genuinely haunted! You could try talking to some of these poeple/animals in a kind way.

I should try to talk to them. As far as I know I'm the only one that has ever seen them. No one believes that my tv did what it did though. I could never never imagine in my tv what I saw. I could never dream as imaginitvely . What I saw reached into my soul and I made noises like a cow having his utters chopped off.

At my grandpas funeral, I went up to his coffin and his body was warm some how, it was warm like he was still alive. I went to sit down and as I sat there I feelt some one squeeze my hand tightly.It was a squeeze, but no one was there. I went back up to his coffin to feel his body and it was as cold as ice after that....

Maybe I am just crazy, but I am the only one that realy sees these things.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 05:14 AM
No your not crazy u just have something that nobody has, that not many ppl can understand. I think u can do good things with that ability

KH-Cloudy
03-25-2006, 05:16 AM
Wow alot about ghost ;) good thing im not OMG ITS GOD ME!!UGHHH*CHOKES*i bet my street is haunted.......IM HEARING SOME WERID BREATHING SOUNDS ZOMG!!!! ITS A GHOST..this is true..its behind me but i cant see it...no fair....oh geez...this isnt looking too good

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 05:22 AM
No your not crazy u just have something that nobody has, that not many ppl can understand. I think u can do good things with that ability
Besides being frightened beyond belief!? lol. I've never told anyone all this before. I keep it under wraps. I opened up today. I want to see them. Some times I pray to see them and when I obsess over the idea I dont see them. So its not in my head because when I obsess I would dream about them. I see them just when they come and go. Ive only heard one talk to me once and Im not going to share what it said to me no way. It was an evil spirit.

My grandpa loved deer. I hardly ever see deer or think of deer.

One day however I was lying in my bed awake I rooled over and saw a freaking deer there. It took me a momment to think anything of it but then all the sudden I was like snap! WHAT THE HECK!?

This thing was a buck with antleers and all.

I have no idea why it was in my room but it was just there watching me peacefully and calmly.

All these spirits stand over me, they are looking at me for something. Im glad that you guys are being open minded about this but others will think Im mad.

Once I swear that I am 99.99 percent sure that I was awake. I would say 100 but swearing as a christian is bad ...I saw through a solid door at school durring class . I can't explain it but I sensed some one behind a door before they enetered the room . It was similar to the early mists I used to see but it was behind a door and it developed into a human who was realy there as he entered the room....I AM NOT LYING....

I feel good talking to some one about all of this.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Being frightened is not a bad thing. I really dont know what to say about the evil spirit and thats because i always have something to say about something. Im stumped.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 05:31 AM
yah that wasn't cool. I wish I could see through doors still. That happened only once in my whole life. Last year. I haven't been able to do it since and I don't know how I did it then....

I diddnt see through a door its not like that I saw a spirit in a human highlighted behind the door .

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 05:35 AM
I would love to experiance something lk that but i guess im not lucky enough to be able to see through doors. It sounds pretty cool.

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 05:38 AM
I would love to experiance something lk that but i guess im not lucky enough to be able to see through doors. It sounds pretty cool.
It's not something I know how to develop. I'll never be able to repeat it again. It's ok, but in the end you just drive yourself crazy believing things that you have seen that are totally out of your mind. Things that have no real explanation. I can't do it when I want to, it's not like a power I can bragg about. I only have abilties when I do. I dont always have abilities , only sometimes. The door thing was a one time thing that I will probably never be able to experience again. Just like the tv thing...

I ahve to go to bed good night

mooglebunni608
03-25-2006, 05:51 AM
eah... I dunno if I beleive in ghosts or not....
but I've heard voices when I was at home alone... like really faint mumbling...

Xaven
03-25-2006, 05:54 AM
Personally, I don't fully believe you, lovehurts. The order in which you post these events doesn't really make sense if they were all true experiences. There's always the chance that you really are speaking the truth, but based on your posts I don't buy it. Maybe it's just me, or you need to work on your social engineering. :p

I've only had one experience with something supernatural. I was probably about 9 or 10 years old and I was lying awake on the top bunk of my bed. Out of nowhere, something caught my eye on the carpeting by the door. It entered my room staying on the floor and moved in a spiral pattern. Then I heard a deep scary voice that said my name twice like it were calling me. It tried to yell out something, but I was so terrified that I couldn't even make a sound. xD I thought it was my brother with his voice changer thing, but turned out not to be.

Well, I guess there's just some other stuff where I look into a shadow and think I see something and totally get freaked out for a second until I realize there's nothing there. That's probably my not-so-perfect eye sight combined with an over-active imagination.

I suppose you can say I belive in ghosts and supernatural forces, but I believe that God is more powerful than all of those and is ultimately in control, so that comforts me some.

Leeza
03-25-2006, 06:35 AM
loverhurts and Sing the Sorrow: Do not post more than once in a row. There is an edit/delete button in every post so please use it if you wish to add to your post. You may also wish to read the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain">FAQ</a>.

Also, do not carry on conversations in-thread. That is what the PM system is for.

Rusty
03-25-2006, 07:18 AM
I don't believe in ghosts. Angels and demons yes, but not ghosts.

GhandiOwnsYou
03-25-2006, 07:23 AM
I've never been a big fan of ghost theories, but having been raised a christian, i do believe god will let certain people make contact with loved ones in strange ways. For instance, our (me and my familys) bizarre story is this. I had a great aunt that we called mee-maw (don't ask why, i have no idea) who was infamous for her problems with squirrels. they ate her plants, and she always hated the thought of setting traps that would kill them. She used to trap them, then set them free in woods a half hour or so away, til a nieghbor told her if she moved them more than a few miles from the trees they grew up in, they wouldn't be able to find food. In her crazy old lady ways, she somehow figured the best, most humane, thing to do would be to put out humanitarian traps, then put them in a garbage bag, and gas the squirrels with the tailpipe of her car. yeah... she was a bit off.

but anyway, it was a long standing joke with her about the squirrels. at my house, which i had lived in for twelve years, we had never seen a single squirrel, ever. my parents had been there 14. on the way home from mee maw's funeral, there was a single squirrel standing dead center of the driveway. it stood there until the car pulled up and stopped (b/c we couldn't get past the squirrel) waited a few moments, then took off up a tree in our front yard. The squirrel stayed there for a few weeks, then one day, we were all coming out of the house for some reason, and the squirrel was dead center of the driveway again. it stared at us, turned around, and ran off down the street. in the 8 years since, we've still never seen another squirrel.

So we always took it as God's little way of letting us know that she was aight.

And as far as ghosts, I live right outside of cold harbor battlefield in VA. burial grounds and battlefields everywhere. I camp routinely at Gettysburg, right off the battlefield, and I live in the area of several civil war cemetarys and makeshift hospitals. Still aint seen a ghost in 20 years, so i don't particularly buy the restless spirits argument.

Reine
03-25-2006, 07:32 AM
I made a thread about ghosts in EoEo ages ago....my ghost stories are there, so have a look if you want...

lovehurts
03-25-2006, 12:48 PM
My stories arent just stories. They are experiences. I can't prove that to anyone though, so i don't even see the point of standing up for myself here.

And since there already is a ghost thread this thread may be pointless to go on with any ways.

Bowser
03-25-2006, 12:57 PM
ZOINKS! Ghosts scare me. :(

Remon
03-25-2006, 02:23 PM
http://theshadowlands.net/ghosts/ (http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/)
Creepy pictures and stories for those who care.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

a nirvana fan
03-25-2006, 03:05 PM
I'd like to believe that spirits, souls and ghosts in general in real but I can't say. I also think people believe in ghosts so much it get's the best of them and leads them to THINK there is a ghost or spirit present.

Evastio
03-25-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd just like to point out something I learned on TV. I heard that magnetic levels rise whenever people see ghosts. So if you want to repel ghosts from your house put on the heater in your house. Heat destroys magnetism. Magnetism destroys ghosts. (I'm not sure if it works but it's worth a try)

Old Manus
03-25-2006, 04:39 PM
I saw a ghost once and killed it and it was like 'wtf i thought i was dead' and I was like 'lol'

Vincent, Thunder God
03-25-2006, 05:43 PM

I should try to talk to them. As far as I know I'm the only one that has ever seen them. No one believes that my tv did what it did though. I could never never imagine in my tv what I saw. I could never dream as imaginitvely . What I saw reached into my soul and I made noises like a cow having his utters chopped off.

At my grandpas funeral, I went up to his coffin and his body was warm some how, it was warm like he was still alive. I went to sit down and as I sat there I feelt some one squeeze my hand tightly.It was a squeeze, but no one was there. I went back up to his coffin to feel his body and it was as cold as ice after that....

Maybe I am just crazy, but I am the only one that realy sees these things.

You're not crazy. I have a good friend of mine who has seen a lot of wierd stuff, much of it very disturbing. One time he saw aliens in his backyard! They were evil aliens and he got the feeling they were trying to come and get him...

Btw Leeza I will try not to get into long conversations either. I do use the PM system a lot, but I'll keep an eye on my posting as well.

Anaisa
03-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Yes I do believe in ghosts. An Ive experienced paranormal activity myself.
I'd just like to point out something I learned on TV. I heard that magnetic levels rise whenever people see ghosts. So if you want to repel ghosts from your house put on the heater in your house. Heat destroys magnetism. Magnetism destroys ghosts. (I'm not sure if it works but it's worth a try) This doesn't actually work, but turning on lights or the TV can work to make ghosts etc go away in certain instances. You can never get rid of magnetism entirely. Humans have magnetism in themselves.

lovehurts
03-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Yes I do believe in ghosts. An Ive experienced paranormal activity myself.
I'd just like to point out something I learned on TV. I heard that magnetic levels rise whenever people see ghosts. So if you want to repel ghosts from your house put on the heater in your house. Heat destroys magnetism. Magnetism destroys ghosts. (I'm not sure if it works but it's worth a try) This doesn't actually work, but turning on lights or the TV can work to make ghosts etc go away in certain instances. You can never get rid of magnetism entirely. Humans have magnetism in themselves.

hmmm....

lovehurts
03-27-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/ghosts.jpg

I have already posted this, but this is what I saw in the tv that day...I can go into details if Ya'll like. I was frighened to near death from this so I might be a bit slow going into it....

it is very very hard to describe and to express how it was. Here is my best photo shop effort to recreate what I saw that day...millions of "things" taht look like people swarming around real fast like worms or something...on somekind of internal plane. They are look uniquely different I just cant reproduce that so easily....One was running towards me trying to get out it looked like trying to do something to me or something I dont know frightened me horribly though...

What am I talking about just ask....
I dont know what this is i saw it while awake durring my experience

This could be some sort of after life....this picture hardly captures the real life experience of what I feelt and saw but its my best effort to mimmic it. The basic concept is there, but the experience of actually seeing what I saw was overwhelming I remember it like yesterday I was so overwhelmed that I was literally scared out of all and every rational and irrational thoughts.

If this doesnt take flight at this thread pm me more more info....

Ill try my best to explain what happened.