PDA

View Full Version : Should I even try?

teaandmachines
03-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Should I even try to get the Celestial Weapons?
I have Yuna's and I'm going to try and get LuLu's..
I don't even care about Wakka's because Blitzball is a joke..
I hardly use Wakka, Rikku and Khimari (sp) in battle..
Auron doesn't need one..
Tidus, maybe..

What do you guys think? Will it make be want to use them?

Hambone
03-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Get Yuna's, Wakka because u only have to play like 5 blitzball games, Rikku, Auron, and definately Tidus's.

Tavrobel
03-25-2006, 12:56 AM
It depends on how far you want to go. If you want to beat Nemesis, then YES, you DO need them, because his "Celestial Armor" will randomly reduce any damage done to him by a random amount. Only Celestial Weapons can reduce the percentage of his Armor working. This is if you are willing to invest 200 hours into the game, or more, simply because you like to get EVERYTHING.

Yuna's and Auron's weapons are easily gotten. You don't have to do a whole lot to get the Sigil, so you can easily get the weapon.
Rikku's is easy if you find a guide on the internet.
Wakka's doesn't need many games.
Kimahri's, Tidus', and Lulu's weapons are VERY difficult to get.

It really depends on who you will be fighting Nemesis with that you get whatever Celestial Weapon you get. If you want to only beat the game, and not much afterwards, then getting the Weapons is a pointless and time wasting effort.

ehsteve
03-25-2006, 06:01 AM
In my game, the only one I got was Auron's. I would have liked Lulu's (she had doublecast and Ultima) but I didn't want to invest the time. Auron's was well worth it, though.

Little Blue
03-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Kimahri's sigil and Lulu's sigil are relatively easy to get compared to Tidus's sigil, which is currently making me want to see if gravity applies to a ps2 when thrown out of a window... But the rewards are worth it...

Dell
03-25-2006, 01:00 PM
you should get all the celestial weapon, that if you want a perfect game (like me). If you really don't want to, get Yuna, Auron and Rikku celestial cause that the only easy one.

The Kupo Man, you're lying cause if you want to get Status Reels, you have to win the league, league-10 games so I can say that you're lying.

I think Tidus sigil is a lot easier than Kimahri and Lulu, cause if you press R1, R2, L1, L2 at the same time, you can balance the chocobo well. So you just need to press R1, R2, L1, L2 till the ned of the game while avoiding the bird and getting the balloons.

Nifleheim7
03-26-2006, 05:32 PM
If you have the international version and you intend on beating the dark aeons,i say yes you have to get them.Especially Wakka's.

Tabris
03-26-2006, 06:15 PM
If you only intend to beat the game (the end of the storyline), you really don't need any of them. Even if you want some of the abilities, you can customize weapons, although this can be quite time-consuming.

a nirvana fan
03-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah I reckon you should get them, its not THAT hard, and its worth getting them.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-26-2006, 08:38 PM
yes definitely get them all, u get some awesome abilities without having to spend the items (tho u can get better abilities!) they also automatically break through any armour the enemy has. btw, u have to play 26 games to max out wakkas weapon, sorry :(

FallenAngel411
03-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Unless you're one of the obsessive compulsives who derive pleasure from having everything there is to have in your posession, I wouldn't bother. In fact, I didn't bother.

Markus. D
03-27-2006, 12:45 AM
or .... alternitively if you want a challenge....

teaandmachines
03-27-2006, 02:01 AM
btw, u have to play 26 games to max out wakkas weapon, sorry :(

Hah, I wasn't going to get Wakka's anyways.:yuck:

Nifleheim7
03-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Too bad.If you have max stats and his celestial weapon/sigil,with his attack reels overdrive you can score a 1.199.988 HPdamage.;)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-27-2006, 10:25 AM
wot he sed :D also tidus' blitz ace can do 900,000 and yuna's grand summon anima is well . . . nuf sed

teaandmachines
03-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Too bad.If you have max stats and his celestial weapon/sigil,with his attack reels overdrive you can score a 1.199.988 HPdamage.;)

I like FFX, but not that much. :aim$:

rubah
03-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Yuna, Rikku, and Auron's are all simple. They should be the first ones you get fully charged.

Lulu's requires someone to distract and relax you
Kimarhi's requires you to have good memories. (memorizing which way to dodge butterflies)

Wakka's takes a lot of time.

and I've never gotten tidus's so I don't suggest it. By the time you get auron, yuna, and rikku up to obliterating monsters in the monster arena, you don't need caladbolg. You'll have enough dark matter to make him an excalibur.

Sergeant Hartman
03-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Wakka is the best character out of them all.

Jessweeee♪
03-27-2006, 10:36 PM
I didn't care too much for blitzball either. I'd just get Lulu's and Yuna's at least. I mean, casting ultima for just 2mp is cool!! and Rikku's not so bad if you have decent items. You can sub her for Yuna (except for when summoning)!