PDA

View Full Version : Okay so

Loony BoB
03-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Who here has been drunk and who hasn't and when were you last drunk and why do you think people type bad when drunk? I mean I'm pretty tipsy right now and I think I might be drunk soon maybe, but I still use the backspace key, maybe it's just a "dude I'm cool and drunk so I don't use backspace thing" so anyway, like, do you use backspace when you are intoxicated? I obviously do. Anyway, like, the only bad thing about being like this is that you swallow faster than you probably should.

This is my first time getting myself drunk, I'm being careful though so all you worriers, stay cool man.

EDIT: By the way, don't get drunk kids. No matter what people say it's not cool, especially if you're underage.

The Captain
03-25-2006, 09:24 PM
I'd imagine using the backspace key takes time away from more drinking.

Take care all.

Squally Leonharty
03-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Don't go overboard, dude. >_>;

Anyway, I got almost drunk when I drank 5 to 6 glasses of beer of 0.33 litres each. Yet I was able to walk in an almost straight line. xD It was in Austria, in a saloon party. It was great. xD I just wanted to know what it's like to get drunk, but I guess even after 6 glasses, it didn't work, because I had to go and pee. xD

Oh well. It's been fun nonetheless. Not going to do it again, though. I'm more careful when it comes to alcohol.

Rye
03-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Drunkard BoB. :(

Chris
03-25-2006, 09:28 PM
I do not drink, period. :)

Reine
03-25-2006, 09:29 PM
I dont drink in general because it generally tastes foul

My mum spiked my bottle of coke at New Yeards though, in an attempt to get me drunk for the first time ever, but failed xD

I did feel a bit funny though, but totally wasnt drunk

Trumpet Thief
03-25-2006, 09:32 PM
chaos: I myself am not a drinker, but one time, on a special occasion (New Years), they convinced me to have a drink... and boy, I really drank. I woke up the next morning confused, with a horrible sharp stinging pain in my head. It truly was horrible. :(

Rubedo: On the other hand, seeing Bob hammered is hilarious.

Yamaneko
03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
When I do drink I don't make it a habit to come online and post stuff. Besides, I'm one of those people that can hold his liquor quite well, and if I wasn't completely wasted you wouldn't know that I had been drinking.

Miriel
03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
I have never gotten drunk before and at most I've only been slightly tipsy. The most alcohol I ever have is like one shot during an entire night, or one glass of something really light like a pina colada.

I can understand the appeal of getting tipsy. You feel excited and silly and free. But getting drunk has to be the most idiotic thing ever. Seriously, what are the upsides to getting totally wasted, puking everywhere, and then waking up with a hangover?

It just seems really irrational.

Unless it's just a matter of people not knowing their limits and getting drunk on accident. But most people go out with the intention of getting drunk, and that doesn't make sense to me.

And getting drunk and going online? Not cool, man.

Sing the Sorrow
03-25-2006, 09:42 PM
i have had a few drinks but not drunk or tipsy...not ready for that yet

Shauna
03-25-2006, 09:44 PM
lol drunk.

*underage*

Bowser
03-25-2006, 09:45 PM
*underage also*

Shoeberto
03-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Underage, yo.

Samuraid
03-25-2006, 09:55 PM
I drink, but I've never been drunk and don't plan to get that way.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-25-2006, 09:59 PM
My sister's friend has made her goal to corrupt me, in other words get me smash. I laugh at the idea because I am too stubborn to cave in.

The most I have drank was a Kalua mixed with milk, whatever you call it. Anyways I could not finish it because it tasted too sweet. This was a few days before Christmas, when me and my parents went to see my sister since she was not going to be home for Christmas.

mooglebunni608
03-25-2006, 10:02 PM
*underage*...... haha drunk lol

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-25-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm underage and I've been drunk plenty of times. It's fun!

Despotus
03-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, I am right now finishing off my last Long Island Iced Tea that I brought home from the bar. I live within walking distance, so no worries. Current time in South Korea: 7 a.m. Yup, the party stops really late around here. I only get "wasted" on special occasions like my birthday or a bon voyage, or welcome back, party. But I do love to tip a few back, just to the point of being warm and smiley. I am an avid dancer, so it just doesn't make sense to get too fucked up.

In about 10 hours or so, I'm off to my favorite super-microbrewery (an oxymoron, I know, but it's huge!) where there is a buffet at which you can eat and drink all you want for $15; and they have live rock music. I promise not to get "drunk" though, just very "happy".

Enjoy your buzz, Bob! :cool:

P.S. Hey Rye, it's not very nice to call people names. :( You just wait a few years, you might get it then.

Rye
03-25-2006, 10:19 PM
P.S. Hey Rye, it's not very nice to call people names. :( You just wait a few years, you might get it then.

BoB is my buddy, he doesn't mind. :p

Reine
03-25-2006, 10:28 PM
BoB loves us all!

Agent Proto
03-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I've been drunk a few times. However, in my condition, I can't really drink alcohol.

Jess
03-25-2006, 11:06 PM
loliam ssoooo drnk rite now lololol. ;D

No seriously, I have been drinking this evening and I'm feeling pretty tipsy myself - but I can still type. I'm underage, but as far as I'm concerned that isn't an issue. I can handle my drink and I pace myself and when I get drunk I don't act like a total retard. I don't think it is a matter of physical age as such - I think it is more to do with your mental age. :grinpink:

SoulTaker*
03-25-2006, 11:13 PM
I pride myself on my high tolerance, so I rarely drink enough to get completely wasted, their just simply isnt enough alcohol in the United States :cool: , just kiddin. I prefer Captain Morgan and I dont really like beer all that much, but I rule at beer pong. The worst I've been was when I passed out trying to climb my friends stairs, I made it to the last step and decided to take brief rest, wasnt so brief.

Venom
03-25-2006, 11:16 PM
I dont drink.

Raistlin
03-25-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm underage. I've had alcohol, but I've never been beyond slightly tipsy.

Mittopotahis
03-25-2006, 11:23 PM
*underage*

*underage also*

Underage, yo.

*underage*
Thank you guys, for being possible the first people I know who have actually not got drunk being underage. Possibly everyone I know likes to absolutly smash themselves, and I just can't get why.

I personally, have never touched alcohol in my life. I am too, underage, and I don't ever plan on drinking.

theundeadhero
03-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I plan on getting on a good buzz and watching Invader Zim tonight. In fact I'm starting right now, but I'm old enough to doit legally.

SoulTaker*
03-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Pros- elimination of self doubt and all previously held insecurities. Easily amused.

Cons- weakened sense of judgement. Morning after.

Hawkeye
03-25-2006, 11:35 PM
*underage*

Drunk off my ass loads of times. However, I only drink when other people are around; think it's a bit silly to drink alone.

nik0tine
03-26-2006, 12:51 AM
*underage*

I can understand the appeal of getting tipsy. You feel excited and silly and free. But getting drunk has to be the most idiotic thing ever. Seriously, what are the upsides to getting totally wasted, puking everywhere, and then waking up with a hangover?You can still be incredibly drunk without puking or having a hangover. If I puked and got hangovers every time I drank I would never do it.

I don't think it is a matter of physical age as such - I think it is more to do with your mental age.It is a matter of physical age because alcahol is supposedly more harmful to an immature body.

I drink all the time, but I'm not necessarily always drunk. For the past week I've had at least one glass of Vodka and/or whiskey per night. I can't remember exactly when I was last drunk. It's been a few months, but I was borderline drunk about a week ago.

People don't use the backspace key because... well, I don't know. The real question is 'why do people always come online and make threads bout getting drunk when they are drunk?'

DK
03-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Fucking alkie.

Rye
03-26-2006, 01:09 AM
People don't use the backspace key because... well, I don't know. The real question is 'why do people always come online and make threads bout getting drunk when they are drunk?'

I wonder this too. I mean, if you do that, at least type really retardedly so we can all laugh. Like "heeyrr guuzy imm totktllu wadstedxcx lollolllllll" :(

nik0tine
03-26-2006, 01:15 AM
half a bottle of Whiskey bob? That's pretty intense. Nice job pacing yourself. :p

Omnislash07
03-26-2006, 02:26 AM
*underage*

I got drunk when i was like 10-11 when staying at my older brother's house one summer(great role model my brother). It was a sweet party till i passed out in the middle of his living room.

Since then i havent really had any cept maybe at New Years cause i honestly dont like the taste of most of that stuff.

*underage*

*underage also*

Underage, yo.

*underage*
Thank you guys, for being possible the first people I know who have actually not got drunk being underage. Possibly everyone I know likes to absolutly smash themselves, and I just can't get why.

Yeah im in high school and alot of my friends are always telling me about their weekends where they go out and get comepeltly wasted. And i agree, that getting that drunk doesnt sound like it would be all that fun but whatever to each his own.

escobert
03-26-2006, 02:27 AM
I was drunk this morning.

Meat Puppet
03-26-2006, 02:29 AM
The last time I got fully wasted on alcohol was just after christmas last year. I don't think I've drunk at all this year. Alcohol bores me now.

Hambone
03-26-2006, 02:42 AM
I don't drink. I'm underage. I can't wait to finally get hammered though.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-26-2006, 02:49 AM
No offense to those who drink, but I treat alchohol like any other drug - I stay away from it. Of course, I am only 16, but when I do get to be old enough I don't think I'm going to drink at all.

Plus, there are practical issues... you get drunk, you need a drive home if you're out somewhere. And you need a good friend to stop you from being an idiot while under the influence...you could go and drive despite warnings, and nobody would really stop you if you didn't have a friend there.

And its unhealthy! Red nose, you get over-weight, etc. If you drink a lot.

Tasura
03-26-2006, 03:37 AM
Its been awhile since ive been smashed beyond reason of a doubt, but i have a decently high tolerance, the only thing that can get me drunk easily is whiskey becuase it doesnt like my body. The reason I say my tolerance is high is because i drank a pint of SoCo (Southern Comfort) and didnt even feel a buzz =(, and a quart of Tequila taken in strgon drinks and large shots and a bit of chugging only got me drunk enough to stumble and slur my speech. And for the typing, I type better when drunk because I try and use capitals and punctuation when im drunk, more so then sober for some reason, online most people wnt know im drunk unless i tell them.

oh and *underage*

thizzle
03-26-2006, 04:29 AM
I'm drunk everry second of every weekend, but that's ok.

And i always type the same.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-26-2006, 04:43 AM
The only good reason to drink is to encourage adjacent young women to do so as well.
But getting drunk has to be the most idiotic thing ever. Seriously, what are the upsides to getting totally wasted, puking everywhere, and then waking up with a hangover?That's not what it means to get drunk, though. Not by default, anyway.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-26-2006, 04:53 AM
I’m underage, so I’ll continue to be self righteous about it until I turn 18.

Then I’m getting hammered.

XxSephirothxX
03-26-2006, 04:56 AM
I don't drink, and therefore have never been drunk. I figure I'll wait till college at the very least, or until I'm legal. For all the "cool" or funny stories I hear, I hear just as many disgusting ones involving throwing up all night, so I'm not really in a hurry. I don't see anything wrong with social drinking, but I can have fun without it, so there's no reason to hurry.

Reles
03-26-2006, 05:01 AM
Never been drunk and the only time I've sipped alcohol was at church when the priest handed it to me. I love you Jesus. And just to taste wine at a Christmas party.

Mr. Graves
03-26-2006, 05:06 AM
I drank myself silly today by having a whole 6-pack of Sapporo. I was pretty <b><<b></b>crap></b>faced, as one might guess.

I've never typed while drunk, though I've come on here drunk about 3-4 months ago. I even changed my custom for that occasion, and never changed it back due to laziness. wow.

I find the U.S. age limit to be rather silly. :)

<b>Edit by Kishi: Don't try to bypass the swear filter.</b>

Reine
03-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Never been drunk and the only time I've sipped alcohol was at church when the priest handed it to me. I love you Jebus. And just to taste wine at a Christmas party.

:( stop spelling it wrong people!

Anyway, being drunk or stoned can be hilarious, like when PiP was waaay off his face XD

Also my mates on MSN on New Years were hilarious too, everyone was all wasted

FallenAngel411
03-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Pffft, I'm underage. Vodka's my fave. :) I only get drunk with friends, and I'm totally smashed after about two drinks (liiiiiiightweight) so I never get sick or hangovers. Just very, very happy. :3

Rase
03-26-2006, 06:41 AM
I can't legally drink, and since just smelling alcohol makes my stomach turn, I don't plan on drinking when I can.

SoulTaker*
03-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Its been awhile since ive been smashed beyond reason of a doubt, but i have a decently high tolerance, the only thing that can get me drunk easily is whiskey becuase it doesnt like my body. The reason I say my tolerance is high is because i drank a pint of SoCo (Southern Comfort) and didnt even feel a buzz =(, and a quart of Tequila taken in strgon drinks and large shots and a bit of chugging only got me drunk enough to stumble and slur my speech. And for the typing, I type better when drunk because I try and use capitals and punctuation when im drunk, more so then sober for some reason, online most people wnt know im drunk unless i tell them.

oh and *underage*
Awww, SoCo, the unique combination of maple syrup and brake fluid.

Zeldy
03-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Ive never drank alcohol unless my Parents have give it me :p

Except when my friend brought in pure Gin and told me it was Water. I took a huge drink and almost choked xD

But I Plan to drink at Overload, without my parents knowing (LOL REBLE)

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 12:45 PM
I drink and have been drunk, but Im not some old fart who stinks of ale. I dont drink all the time, I only really drink if its an special occasion or Im at a social gathering
I get tipsy most of the time I drink, I would usually run out before I get really really drunk. Ive been most drunk probably when I used to invite myself and many other people to *name*'s house and play Garou mark of wolves while consuming alot of beer and Vodka with Orange ......

Lost Number
03-26-2006, 12:52 PM
*underage*
I cant wait til I find that video of BoB drunk.

Levian
03-26-2006, 01:00 PM
I find it funny that Spiff is older than me and is underage, while I'm old enough to drink legally. :D

Anaisa
03-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I'd never been drunk before until this Friday just gone. Even though Ive been drinking since I was four. The funny thing is, people have been trying to get me drunk for years, an Ive resisted. But on Friday when I got drunk, they'd already all gone to sleep. So after attempting to get me drunk for years, when I eventually do, they miss it! I still haven't told them. I did actually come here when I was drunk, but after attempting to type a PM that was less than ten words long, an making repeated typos, I realised I best wait til morning to deal with it.

Xaven
03-26-2006, 01:29 PM
I’m underage as well and have tried my best not to touch alcohol. However, my father thinks otherwise. A few weeks ago, my father's brother's family invited us for dinner, so I went and my dad made me drink these Italian soda things which was just Sprite and vermouth. I had to have two or three. =/

Just today, I was at my friend's quinceanera and she was drunk off champaingn and margerita's by the end of the night. All of my other friends drank a bunch of champaign too (Aside from one) and were all a little kooky by the end. When given a choice and being totally pressured by my closest friends to drink I don't, but being the goody-goody I am, do whatever Dad says. :p

amratis
03-26-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm a student, I'm supposed to drink, its some kind of unwritten rule. :beer:

Seriously though, I dont get drunk very much for a student, probably once every couple of weeks. I go out more but I often dont have the money to spend on getting drunk. I'm going out tomorrow night- Mondays = student night, and I'll probably get drunk then, but thats because its the last time I'll be seeing my friends for awhile (going home for Easter). And I most certainly will not be posting in here when I am drunk. :D

edit - I first got drunk when I was 15 (big brothers 18th bday party, his friends gave me and my mates some drink) thats 3 years underage here.

Resha
03-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Meh, I'm underage. I only ever got tipsy once. I don't have a problem with underage drinking; I just don't do it?

SoulTaker*
03-26-2006, 02:36 PM
*underage*
I cant wait til I find that video of BoB drunk.
Lost Number drinks Zima's.:p

Loony BoB
03-26-2006, 05:32 PM
For what it's worth, there is no video.

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 06:41 PM
I've been actually drunk probably once, and I didn't go online, so who knows whether or not I'd type badly? I'm fifteen, so I shouldn't be drinking, but I don't care. I'm not the type to be disruptive, rude or stupid enough to do damage to myself when under the influence, so what does it matter? It's not like it's going to harm me having a drink once in a while; probably less than once a month. :D

xD Drunk BoB.

Reles
03-27-2006, 04:35 AM
Never been drunk and the only time I've sipped alcohol was at church when the priest handed it to me. I love you Jebus. And just to taste wine at a Christmas party.

:( stop spelling it wrong people!

I'm sorry :( but I don't love Jebus, oh and quit following me. ;-;

I'm going to drink loads of wine in France just because I can! Just taste testing that's all, I swear. :( I'll just be slightly tipsy.

Del Murder
03-27-2006, 04:49 AM
I've been drunk quite a few times in my youth. I don't recommend it. It's been about 4 years for me.

Shaun
03-27-2006, 09:58 AM
I don't see the point in 'getting drunk'. Most people only drink alcohol to 'get pissed'...

Why? What's so good about it? You do stuff without realising it? Wow...

Mirage
03-27-2006, 10:16 AM
I was last drunk about 7 weeks ago, but I didn't get too much, I could still walk in straight line and stuff. I only went out because my girlfriend forced me though :p, and I only had 4 cans of 0.5l cider.
I don't drink a lot, really. I used to be much more tolerant to alcohol before, now it doesn't take too much to get me drunk.
I imagine I will drink a bit later this week, when I get to China, alcohol is probably a lot cheaper there.

Mo-Nercy
03-27-2006, 10:19 AM
A few days before uni started, me and my buddies did our usual "rent apartment -> buy drinks -> party" thing. That would've been about a month ago. I only got tipsy then though.

The last time I was really drunk though was Chinese New Year.

Miriel
03-27-2006, 10:21 AM
The only good drunks are the silly drunks. The ones who start talking to the coffee tables or run into a room excitely chatting about the ability to wiggle their toes. But from my experience, a good chunk of people fall into the emotional or angry drunk category instead and those people are just bothersome.

I know girls who take a few shots of vodka and are immediately on the floor crying about Daniel or Ryan or that one dude from Starbucks. The weird thing is, they know that they're emotional drunks, they know that they start crying after a few shots, yet they're always so eager to go party and you know, get drunk. It's mind-boggling.

Angry drunks are just scary. I don't think I'm ever more scared around people than I am when I'm around angry drunk guys. Which isn't too often, but it happens. The last time I was near angry drunk guys, there was a gun involved, and that was just not cool. Angry drunk guy + house party + stolen laptop = baaad trouble.

Shaun
03-27-2006, 10:25 AM
I just think alcohol truly brings out the childish personality in people. But that's just my opinion, right?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-27-2006, 10:37 AM
um.. last time I was drunk online here was in.. December I think... but I don't drink anymore... and being drunk is no excuse for poor typing...

smittenkitten
03-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Never :D Shauna can back me up :shifty:

SammieBabe
03-27-2006, 12:25 PM
I've done my share of drinking and being drunk. I enjoy kicking back and going a little nuts, because I so rarely get the option to cut loose. So when I do, I do...:D

And alright Drunky BoB!! ;)

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-27-2006, 02:02 PM
I just think alcohol truly brings out the childish personality in people. But that's just my opinion, right?
Not really, it's pretty true.

Although that being a bad thing would be an opinion ;)

~SapphireStar~
03-27-2006, 02:03 PM
I drink when I feel like it, which isnt very offen cause I cant afford booze and Unis a bitch at the mo.

Spiffing Cheese
03-27-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't see the point in 'getting drunk'. Most people only drink alcohol to 'get pissed'...

Why? What's so good about it? You do stuff without realising it? Wow...

It makes you feel happy and relaxed if you go about it in the right way. That's what's so good about it! Although admittedly I'm sure not a lot of happiness and relaxation is achieved when you're too pissed to stand up. :D

Emerald Aeris
03-27-2006, 03:30 PM
I drink sometimes. I rarely get DRUNK nowadays.

I don't see why some people hate drinking so much. As long as you're responsible, like with anything else, it's fun. People who say "well, I don't NEED alcohol to have fun!" are silly. I don't "need" alcohol to have fun, I just like it. I don't "need" to go to the movies either, but I do that because I like how it makes me feel as well.

bipper
03-27-2006, 03:40 PM
I completley agree with Emerald Aeris!:love:

nik0tine
03-27-2006, 03:42 PM
I completley agree with Emerald Aeris!:love:
Me too. I don't care if you drink, so long as you are responsible. And by 'responsible' I mean that you don't drink and drive, and that you don't chug an entire bottle of vodka at once. Other than that, though, just about everything is fair game with me.

rubah
03-27-2006, 05:46 PM
I thought about trying to get drunk while in a place where drinking is much more profusive (LOL YAY DRY COUNTIES)

But I didn't. And probably won't.

Avathar
04-02-2006, 11:14 PM
From most to least

1. Weed
2. Strong alcohol
3. Tobacco
4. Alchohol
5. Other drugs

^_^

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-02-2006, 11:17 PM

At least I wouldnt know since im not legal yet. xD

Avathar
04-02-2006, 11:19 PM
First beer: 13
Other alcohol: 14
First joint: 15
Other drugs: 16
First cigarette: 17

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-02-2006, 11:22 PM
I went out and had a drink tonight, but I haven't been drunk in ages. I don't like getting drunk, cause I have a habit of waking up the next morning and thinking, "Oh pants, I didn't do that, did I?" And I start wishing the night was just one long bad dream.

Shlup
04-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Last time I was drunk was... I think last Sunday.

Chaos
04-02-2006, 11:27 PM
I was drunk last night. I haven't drunk alcohol (well, no more than a glass of wine) since mid January, so I was, to put it delicatly, wasted. It was a work party, and a leaving party for my friend. I had no tolerance to alcohol due to always being the designated driver...so after about 8 Vodka Lemon and Limes (2 of which I paid for, hee hee hee) I was a "little" bit tipsy.

I think I texted you BoB, and Dan....do you have the message I sent...I would quite like to read it.

I quite like being drunk in the right environment with the right people. Its fun.
I'm not a piss head though, and don't like being sick when drunk. If I drink cider I get sick.

Captain Maxx Power
04-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I've only gotten drunk once. I can't remember a lot of what happened, but according to what people told me, I sat in the corner silent, then when one of my best friends came over to talk to me I leaped on him, broke his nose, and constantly screamed obscenities at everyone in the room and attempting to beat everyone into submission. Since then I haven't touched alcohol at all.

Dixie
04-02-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm underage. WAY underage. I don't see what's so great about it, anyways.

At Las Vegas, I got kicked out of 3 bars and 2 casinos. But I wasn't drinking, I was with my family members, it was after a wedding... ^_^

Craig
04-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I only had one beer tonight.

I drink quite often, 2-3 times a week to be honest. Usually I just have 2-3 drinks, maybe 4, but now and again I go all out. The last time I was drunk, was probably about 2 weeks ago.

Loony BoB
04-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah, Chaos, you did text me. xD Nothing I can post here, though.

Dignified Pauper
04-03-2006, 01:48 AM
I was drunk friday night-saturday morning. I ended up almost missing work on saturday morning, it was bad news bears.

http://images.killermovies.com/b/thebadnewsbears/gallery/poster.jpg

VorpalCyberWolf
04-03-2006, 06:59 AM
Drunken Risk/Chess/Lan Parties are always great fun. Especially when you are safe about it.

"Alberta, It is mine! I have conquered The Alberta!!" (With a drunken slur)

I've only drank a couple times, both in safe situations around close friends with one sober, and once with a friends parents present who just took all the keys. It's not something I long to do often, but occasionally I don't see what the problem is if you are safe about it.

Oh, and that last time I drank was on Halloween '05.

-N-
04-03-2006, 08:44 AM
I drink to make other people interesting. Needless to say, my liver's in bad shape.

Strider
04-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I've never been drunk.

Avathar
04-03-2006, 12:03 PM
....okay, for those who do enjoy alchocol, ^^what's your favorite drink?

- Favorite: Brazilian Night Cocktail (Blue Bolls, Wodka, Batida de Coco, and lemon juice)
- Worst: Rum 'n Coke:mad:

Rocket Edge
04-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Last time i was drunk was last night. if you mean plastered drunk then that hasnt happened (not for years anyway)

i love to drink, only because i can have a laugh and have fun with my friends who drink. i was first drunk when i was 14, and then i have been drinking every weekend since i was about 15. Drinking consistantly has made my tolerance towards drink really high and it takes a good bit for me to get drunk.
Even though i do enjoy having a drink, i hate the bad drunks that people have mentioned, theres nothing worse. If i was like that i would stop drinking (and also if i was that sorta silly drunk).

Drinking regularly is accepted in Ireland anyways, and im no differant then any other guy here.

Chaos
04-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Chaos, you did text me. xD Nothing I can post here, though.

Oh...*wince* Sorry?

xD