PDA

View Full Version : That Game and System

Ashley Schovitz
03-26-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm trying to think hard of what that game was that I used to play at my Aunt's hoouse that I played at her house over the summers. I can remember 2 games off of it, one was a game that looked like a cartoon, you play as this medievil knight and the whole thing was like some kind of cinematic you were supposed to press buttons at certain points. And the 2nd one which I liked much beter you played as this kid who had a soccer ball and he would kick things with it and sh** like that. What were these games and what system were they for, do they sound familiar to you?

bipper
03-26-2006, 02:53 AM
Was it 'Ghouls and Ghosts' for nintendo for the first? :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-26-2006, 03:35 AM
I can remember 2 games off of it, one was a game that looked like a cartoon, you play as this medievil knight and the whole thing was like some kind of cinematic you were supposed to press buttons at certain points.Dragon's Lair.
And the 2nd one which I liked much beter you played as this kid who had a soccer ball and he would kick things with it and sh** like that.Soccer Kid/Marko.

You were either playing a Sega CD or a 3DO.

Sephex
03-26-2006, 03:36 AM
Damn your quickness, Kishi. I was so going to be all cool like you, but I FAILED! :cry:

Vyk
03-26-2006, 04:32 AM
I feel proud that I knew the answer, then read down and seen it answered. I heart Dragon's Lair. I have the re-released triple pack (for some reason they were packaged with Space Ace. Which I also love)

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 09:30 AM
ahhhhh I remember dragons lair, PSW some time ago put dragons lair on one of its discs for us to play. I enjoyed just watching the game do everything itself instead of remembering everything myself

Ashley Schovitz
03-26-2006, 04:53 PM
oh it was a 3do thank you now I remember Soccer kid, Dragon's Lair was complicated, I never made it very far, doesn't even tell you what to press.

(CECIL120X
03-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Was it 'Ghouls and Ghosts' for nintendo for the first? :D i think it was 'Ghost and Goblins'. can u also rephrase the question it sounds weird and maybe i misunderstood

Vyk
03-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Dragon's Lair was a trial and error game. If they told you what to press you'd breeze through it. Neither of them were very long games. And the death scenes were pretty interesting usually. So they made you figure it out on your own to see more and increase the game length. I liked it ^_^'

Edit: Ghouls'n Ghosts was part of the Ghosts'n Goblins series. Ghouls'n Ghosts and Super Ghouls'n Ghosts were basicall Ghosts'n Goblins 2 and 3, and now they're making another which returns to the Ghosts'n Goblins name (I think).