PDA

View Full Version : Special Dresphere?

Chocobo King
03-26-2006, 02:50 AM
I foundout that the japs(japanese) and the french version of X-2 has an extra dresphere that the english dont have. That really STINKS!!!!!!!! why did they do that? i thought they made everything the exzact same as japanese version but just changed the diologue.:confused:

Tavrobel
03-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Probably the International version of FFX-2, which has extra stuff, including the ability to get Tidus in the party. They did it for compensation for not releasing the game as quickly to Europe than in the States (localization times, purely). If they didn't make the preset expectation date for FFX-2 in Europe, then it is because they added stuff in. The NA versions usually have more stuff than the Japanese, but since it's both Jap and Europe, than it's probably Int.

Chocobo King
03-26-2006, 03:09 AM
ya but if it comes out in jap first then wouldnt they put all the same stuff in us version too?

Tavrobel
03-26-2006, 03:58 AM
International comes out MANY months after the original. It's released in Europe and Japan only, because us Americans don't care about the extra stuff. Really. It's rumored that no one actually plays Final Fantasy over here at all.

Markus. D
03-26-2006, 05:42 AM
There are at least 2 dress spheres I can mention that arent on the normal version.

the extra stuff is significant to the plot.

Little Blue
03-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I thought all that extra stuff was released only in Japan in a re-release of X-2 after the PAL release. (assumes refering to Last Mission and Psykicker (?) and other d/s)

Chocobo King
03-26-2006, 06:55 PM
thats kinda stuped tho cause thats kinda like sayen there betterr so they get more stuff in the game.

a nirvana fan
03-26-2006, 07:47 PM
There are at least 2 dress spheres I can mention that arent on the normal version.

the extra stuff is significant to the plot.

They are...?

Queen Anthai
04-13-2006, 04:49 AM
Who has pics of the extra stuff? Like Tidus in your party, the Dark Aeons and whatever this extra dressphere is.

I'd love to see!