PDA

View Full Version : Have you thought of suicide?

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-26-2006, 04:52 PM
I haven't just thought of it,I want to do it.

<b>edit by RSL: We aren't going to have a thread consisting of discussing methods of killing yourself. Discussing whether you have ever thought of suicide, however, is okay.</b>

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Oh, no you don't. You just looking for a bunch of people to cry over you with "omg don't do it ur special!!!!!"

Grow up. Comitting suicide is a giant pussy move, and threatening to do it it even worse. From someone who been through that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, you're a jackass, and you get no sympathy from me. Whatever mundane problem you're bitching over, I promise you, it could be alot worse. Everybody has problems, just like you. The only difference is normal people deal with them like normal people, while go to onto an internet Final Fantasy forum and threaten to kill yourself to a bunch of people who DON'T CARE.

Death Penalty
03-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Suicide is the easier way out.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-26-2006, 05:19 PM
I have thought of it in the past and tried it in the past. But that is the past, stuff may seem bad at the moment, but life gets better. The best thing to do is to not dwell on the bad things to much and look to friends fo support. After that you move on with life, do not ignore the bad but do not dwell on it so much. A situation is only as hopeless as you believe it to be.

Momiji
03-26-2006, 05:20 PM
The answer is simply this-- don't do it. According to your profile, you're only 16, as am I. You have so much time left here that things can turn around, but they won't if you don't let them. Find a better outlet for your depression instead of killing yourself. I prefer writing, to be honest. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh, no you don't. You just looking for a bunch of people to cry over you with "omg don't do it ur special!!!!!"

Grow up. Comitting suicide is a giant pussy move, and threatening to do it it even worse. From someone who been through that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, you're a jackass, and you get no sympathy from me. Whatever mundane problem you're bitching over, I promise you, it could be alot worse. Everybody has problems, just like you. The only difference is normal people deal with them like normal people, while go to onto an internet Final Fantasy forum and threaten to kill yourself to a bunch of people who DON'T CARE.

i do not seek consolation ok?i know it is a pussy move.I guess I am like that.I am too sensitive.And i can't help it.

Madonna
03-26-2006, 05:27 PM
I have thought that these kind of threads belong in [Eyes on Each Other] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)!

Other than that, I've committed suicide a number of times! It's great and I highly recommend it to anyone who's given it a moment's thought! It's like getting a makeover, but with more blood!

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 05:28 PM
To be honest, I agree with Spiff. I'm sure if you really were suicidal, you would either talk to somebody who knows you well or is able to help, or not talk about it at all, rather than making a post about it here. Why make a post about it in General Chat, also, when... er... not many... people will take it seriously?

Although, if you are serious, you need to get help. Now.

As for me; no, I haven't. I'm generally happy. :)

RSL
03-26-2006, 05:28 PM
For perhaps the 200th time, a thread can go in either EoEO or General Chat, it is the posters choice.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-26-2006, 05:30 PM
To be honest, I agree with Spiff. I'm sure if you really were suicidal, you would either talk to somebody who knows you well or is able to help, or not talk about it at all, rather than making a post about it here. Why make a post about it in General Chat, also, when... er... not many... people will take it seriously?

Although, if you are serious, you need to get help. Now.

As for me; no, I haven't. I'm generally happy. :)

why is everybody so judgemental?if you don't like the thread,let it be.Me too.

~SapphireStar~
03-26-2006, 05:30 PM
The thought has offen wandered into my head, but I dont think I could go through with it. I tried and chickened out, I just seen my grandmothers face and stopped. I couldnt do that to her because we are beyond close and I love that woman. I was told several weeks ago that I had an uncle, dads brother who killed himself when he was 15, just after my dads mum passed away. That hit me hard because he was only young and had his life ahead of him.

Madonna
03-26-2006, 05:31 PM
For perhaps the 200th time, a thread can go in either EoEO or General Chat, it is the posters choice.Quite, but from reading his post, I gather he either is crying out for help or attention; help can be more easily attained in EoEo than GC, while the attention is better found in GC than its more serious compatriot. And I'd rather not give attention and serious advice in a thread located in GC, but instead encourage people looking for serious advice to go somewhere where it may be found.

I'm trying to help!

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-26-2006, 05:33 PM
For perhaps the 200th time, a thread can go in either EoEO or General Chat, it is the posters choice.Quite, but from reading his post, I gather he either is crying out for help or attention; help can be more easily attained in EoEo than GC, while the attention is better found in GC than its more serious compatriot. And I'd rather not give attention and serious advice in a thread located in GC, but instead encourage people looking for serious advice to go somewhere where it may be found.

I'm trying to help!

again,
I DON'T SEEK F*****G CONSOLATION
IF YOU DON'T FANCY THE THREAD,DON'T REPLY TO IT.
I DON'T WANT ''MANY PEOPLE TO SEE IT'' SND I AM NOT ''CRYING OUT FOR HELP''
THANKS

lovehurts
03-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I am 18 years old. At 6 years old my parents brook up and some things happened to me. I was very hurt and I attempted sudicide. I backed down from it. Later on in life I can still remember how weak I was to attempt such a thing. I remember that choice more than why I was so depressed to try such a thing. Hurt feelings can go away with time , but we can't ever forget who we are unless we are going to change. So don't be some one like that.:)

I think that everyone here and all of there families would agree with:
If you are experiencing a hard time in your life now, there will still be good times to come and you have the potential to make those times good even when they were 1st looking bad

Later on in life , as I remembered the decision to attempt sudicide, the idea is what made me feel less signifacant. The idea that I was going to use one solution one option to end it all. I am an individual I can handle my problems in any manner . A manner that is precious and unique to me, and if I can't handle it alone I always have my family and friends to help me. Killing myself due to one problem one soultion doesnt display any courage to a character. I choose to be an indvidual because I choose to live and it is in my character to live each day however I want to try to . I try to live it the best I can with the brightest out look I CAN .:)

AS I look at the decision now as I am sitting here typing alive, I realize all of the challenges and things I have faced in life, and sudicide is the most weakest and easiest decision I've ever considered making.

Our actrions defind who we are that is why if you kill yourself you are going to die sad in a whole...if you stand up for yourself and believe in yourself you can live a happy life , and if you take good loving care of yourself you will live a life as long as it is possible.

Talk to other peers of yours, forget that girl that messes with your head if there is one....:)

She isnt worth these feelings (if she is there)

People will care for you if you care for yourself , be a character in life.
Because if you don't care about yourself and you try to kill yourself..how do you consider this living? Life is to be lived out to its fullest. Bring yoiurself out into the open. You know who you are, discover what happiness it can bring you.:) You are alive. God or whatever force you want to believe in has given you life. If you are considering sucidie then you are only considering the worse and most extreme soltuon for a problem that has a millionth more potential solutions to help you get over it. Talk to family, be a character, live be an individual! THIS IS LIFE! WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL .:)

If you need anyone to talk to we are all here. I suggest talking verbally to your family as well.:)

I hope this helps.:)
Remember death should never be a choice because it is nothing in the end. NOTHING.

This is just adressed to anyone that reads it....thank you for letting me share.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-26-2006, 05:36 PM
again,
THANKS

Dude, calm down a bit. They are only expressing their opinions. So people have harshness towards people who say they are suicidal for at times people do it for the sole purpose of attention. Though I still believe you should take every case seriously until you know the facts, some people are just skeptics. As long as you know the truth yourself, it does not matter what people say.

Tavrobel
03-26-2006, 05:37 PM

Quoted for truth.

I've thought about it, but since no one cares, suicide will only make things worse. Well, for YOU at least.

why is everybody so judgeamental?if you don't like the thread,let it be.Me too.

We don't like it, because if you are going to do something THAT serious, then why TELL other people about it, especially those who are not professionals, or know you in person? Don't go to an online forum just to say "I wanna kill myself", especially somewhere that probably has a very SMALL and MINUTE population of professional psychologists. This is probably a desperate call for attention, and if you need someone to talk to, tell a psychologist, or tell someone you trust (family, friends, whatever). Reading this will probably make you think even WORSE about yourself, but really, it's a problem MOST teenagers have to trudge through everyday. Get over it.

again,
THANKS

Then why did you post it in GC, when you KNOW EoEO will help you one million times more, especially in a thought as serious as this?

Momiji
03-26-2006, 05:38 PM

I'm trying to help!

again,
THANKS

Then why the hell did you make this thread? You don't want consolation, you don't want many people to see it, you're not crying for help...what the hell do you want?

RSL
03-26-2006, 05:39 PM
This thread is getting way too confrontational. Tone it down or it will be closed, thanks.

lovehurts
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
My post came straight from the heart I hope that you read it.

Tavrobel
03-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Then why the hell did you make this thread? You don't want consolation, you don't want many people to see it, you're not crying for help...what the hell do you want?

He wants a permenent (but pathetic) solution to a temporary, and passing problem.

Death Penalty
03-26-2006, 05:41 PM
I think he thought itwould make for a good conversation.

Tavrobel
03-26-2006, 05:42 PM
My post came straight from the heart I hope that you read it.

*receives a standing ovation for post*

It worked.

Momiji
03-26-2006, 05:43 PM

No, I want an answer from M_B himself, because I try to be helpful for once with someone's issues, then I'm being told that consolation and sympathy isn't wanted. I want to know what the smurfing point of this thread is.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-26-2006, 05:46 PM
The point of the thread is to try to talk him out of it and tell him he's a wonderful person, whether he admits it or not.

I'd just close this thing. It's not getting any better.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 05:53 PM
chaos: Maybe we should just state whether we have thought about suicide or not. It might sound cruel, but if we doesn't want any help, he should carry on with his life the way he wants... even if it means suicide.

Rubedo: We, ourselves haven't thought of suicide ever. The world really isn't the big craphole that everybody's makin' it out to be.

Momiji
03-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Rubedo:The world really isn't the big craphole that everybody's makin' it out to be.

Yes it is. It's just how people percieve it that makes the difference. Some put up with it, some people whine about it, some people kill themselves over it. Plan C just doesn't seem to be a good reason to die, now is it?

Celtic Commando
03-26-2006, 05:58 PM
I've thought about it. Not acutually killing myself, because that's dumb and it's the cowards way out. But I have thought about how stupid and cowardly it is. So, in other words, DON'T DO IT.

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Yes, Im pretty sure I made a thread some time about this. Its not worth it but I dont believe Death is a bad thing, I like the fact that I wont have to think about life or have any thought at all. Like an eternal rest. I mean, how could you be scared of something that you wont even have any thought about when you get there.
I am scared on how I die though, Im guessing its not pleasant.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Rubedo:The world really isn't the big craphole that everybody's makin' it out to be.

Yes it is. It's just how people percieve it that makes the difference. Some put up with it, some people whine about it, some people kill themselves over it. Plan C just doesn't seem to be a good reason to die, now is it?

Rubedo: Well, it really depends where. In North America, there are many who have royalties, and there is also poverty (just like everywhere else). Still, in comparison to some places in the Middle East, it is great. Even on it's own merits, I honestly don't see what's driving kids to do these kind of things.

Faris
03-26-2006, 06:02 PM
When I was younger I really hated life, and yeah, wanted to die. Now that I'm older, and happier with life, I think that there's no point in killing one's self, because no matter how low you can go things can get better. That or the curiousity of what the future will look like if worth keeping alive for. That's just my opinion though.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Yes, Im pretty sure I made a thread some time about this. Its not worth it but I dont believe Death is a bad thing, I like the fact that I wont have to think about life or have any thought at all. Like an eternal rest. I mean, how could you be scared of something that you wont even have any thought about when you get there.

chaos: You can be scared. Nobody knows for sure what the afterlife holds. Many can talk calmly about death, but when face to face with it, it isn't quite that easy.

Death Penalty
03-26-2006, 06:04 PM

Rubedo: Well, it really depends where. In North America, there are many who have royalties, and there is also poverty (just like everywhere else). Still, in comparison to some places in the Middle East, it is great. Even on it's own merits, I honestly don't see what's driving kids to do these kind of things.
Hormones and Emo/Gothyness.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:06 PM

Hormones and Emo/Gothyness.

chaos: I guess it really does vary. Hormones, while life changing, I didn't find very hard to control at all. Drugs too can drive people to suicide too (Methamphetamine). But being a normal kid with a home, etc., can depression just happen?

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:06 PM
chaos: You can be scared. Nobody knows for sure what the afterlife holds. Many can talk calmly about death, but when face to face with it, it isn't quite that easy.
Well, thats all about opinion on whether you believe in an afterlife. I dont. This is what I believe, not 100 % as nothing has been proven yet, but its the most logical, so Ill go with that. Whats good is the logical explaination isnt too bad....

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:08 PM
chaos: Yes, I suppose that's true. But look, like I said before, actually being face to face with death can really make you change your mind quite quickly.

Del Murder
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I've thought about it before, but only if I could take everybody else with me. We all have our down days.

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM

If you ask me, people are not scared of what death is, exactly, but more scared of not being anymore. It does actually scare me thinking about being... gone.

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:10 PM

If you ask me, people are not scared of what death is, exactly, but more scared of not being anymore. It does actually scare me thinking about being... gone.

Trowa: Exactly. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:11 PM

But will you be caring when you are Gone ?

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:14 PM
chaos: To commit suicide, you actually have to kill yourself. Sure you won't be caring when you're dead, but when you got that damn knife coming closer and closer to your neck, do you honestly think the average kid would be calm, and not thinking about the life he's wasting, and what to expect out of the afterlife?

Jess
03-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Omg you'll never believe it, today I got in a big row with my best friend and she told me she hated me and then I went home and my mum made me tidy my room and then she made me do the washing up. The teachers at school gave me a C on a project that I worked really hard on instead of a B. I then had to eat some food that I didn't like because the cafeteria was serving it and then my brother ate my goldfish and I just can't take it anymore and now I'm gonna kill myself. :weep::( :cry:

In other words, things could be a lot worse. I can guarentee that there is probably somebody out there would give anything to have a life like yours.

EDIT: Also I've thought about it before, yes - I realised that things could be a lot worse and compared to so many people I'm very lucky for what I've got.

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Im sure when people commit suicide, they try to think of the good possiblities instead of the bad. To them, leaving everything behind is what they want. To being a knife to there own neck, they must be pretty certain that this is what they want.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Omg you'll never believe it, today I got in a big row with my best friend and she told me she hated me and then I went home and my mum made me tidy my room and then she made me do the washing up. The teachers at school gave me a C on a project that I worked really hard on instead of a B. I then had to eat some food that I didn't like because the cafeteria was serving it and then my brother ate my goldfish and I just can't take it anymore and now I'm gonna kill myself. :weep::( :cry:

In other words, things could be a lot worse. I can guarentee that there is probably somebody out there would give anything to have a life like yours.

EDIT: Also I've thought about it before, yes - I realised that things could be a lot worse and compared to so many people I'm very lucky for what I've got.

this is no big problem.My dad yells at me badly

cloud_doll
03-26-2006, 06:22 PM
I have thought about it before, not really wanting to kill myself, but wanting to be dead. Not because I'm depressed, but just to see what's on the other side. There are like, a thousand different stories and theorys about what the afterlife is like, I want to know for sure. But don't get me wrong, I'm not going to kill myself.

I think this guy opened this thread so he could meet with other people who are the same as him.

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 06:25 PM

No, I won't, but that's beside the point. I care too much now, however, to want or be able to end my life, and be gone.

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:26 PM

No, I won't, but that's beside the point. I care too much now, however, to want or be able to end my life, and be gone.

:rolleyes2

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 06:37 PM
chaos: Erm, Spiffing Cheese answered the question. :confused:

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, I did. :greenie:

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 06:54 PM
But will you care when you are dead. No.
It dosent matter what you think now, however much you worry, You wont care when your dead.
Worrying too much now just makes life less enjoyable....

Spiffing Cheese
03-26-2006, 06:58 PM
It dosent matter what you think now, however much you worry, You wont care when your dead.

We're not talking about just dying here, though. We're talking about suicide. Will I care when I'm dead? Of course not. But I care now! And that is the main reason why I would never even consider taking my own life.

Zeldy
03-26-2006, 07:02 PM
When I was a Little girl, no older than 4 or 5, I took a blunt knife from the kitchen and yelled "I WAN'T TO DIEEEE"

Trumpet Thief
03-26-2006, 07:03 PM

We're not talking about just dying here, though. We're talking about suicide. Will I care when I'm dead? Of course not. But I care now! And that is the main reason why I would never even consider taking my own life.

chaos: And that's not all either. Who says that there isn't a life after, and that commiting suicide will bring you a horrible fate. All these questions will sting through your head.

Rye
03-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Spaceman Spiff ftw.

I've never considered suicide seriously. Suicide is a permanant solution for a temporary dumb problem.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-26-2006, 07:14 PM
WHAT THE HELL IS FTW :aimmad:

Rye
03-26-2006, 07:15 PM
For the win. xD I thought spacemen knew this stuff!

Meat Puppet
fuck the what

Zell's Fists of Fury
Oh. Cool.

FallenAngel411
03-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Before you go kill yourself, there's a movie you should see called Heathers. If you're suicidal, you'll love it.

McLovin'
03-26-2006, 07:36 PM
In 6th Grade for like one day. Then I didn't think about it till you made this thread. :(

~SapphireStar~
03-26-2006, 07:40 PM
this is no big problem.My dad yells at me badly
Its still not a good excuse, I get yelled at by my grandad everytime I see the arsehole, but I want to kill him then myself. Things could be worse. You could have no family, no home, etc. There are people out there who are a hell of alot worse off then you, yet they continue to live and try to surpass the pain.

escobert
03-26-2006, 07:42 PM
I have but I'd never kill myself. I figure this could be the only life i have why do I want to end it early?

theundeadhero
03-26-2006, 07:45 PM
A long time ago.

Hambone
03-26-2006, 07:50 PM
I've already done it. I'm dead. Just kidding. I haven't thought about it or tried it. I just wanted to die.

Ultima Shadow
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
But will you care when you are dead. No.That depends on what kind of afterlife you chose to belive in, if you belive in any at all.

I, personally, don't really belive in either afterlife or just "being gone". I chose to belive in absolutely nothing as far as death and afterlife is concerned. I'll find out someday anyways... so it's pointless to bother thinking about it now. No matter how far science may go, there will always be questions that will remain unanswered to humanity. And "what happens after you die" is one of those questions. Science will never be able to "prove" anything in that area.

Now, for suicide... why the hell would anyone do that? Out of all the pointless things you can do, just throwing away a life is probably the most pointless. Sure, if your life is a "pure hell"... if you saw all your friends die right in front of you... if you're extremely depressed 24/7 and hate yourself more than anything else... maybe then, suicide wouldn't be so bad. But even if that was the case, I would try everything to make something out of my life before I would even think about suicide. Most of the idiots who comite suicide these days are probably just too lazy to keep fighting for a better life when they, in fact, had the capabilities to live a happy and meaningful lifes just a few years later, if they just had kept going.

In other words, no. Suicide has never been my kind of thing. Life doesn't last forever anyway... so use the time you get and do all you want to do in life. You're better off not even thinking about death and what it really means for the first 60-70 years of your life... because just thinking about death is extremely depressing. :tongue:

*runs off to watch some hentai and do other "meaningful" things*

Dignified Pauper
03-26-2006, 08:32 PM
I've wanted to kill myself ever since I joined EoFF.

Venom
03-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Sure I've thought about it, but I'm not gonna actually do it.

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-26-2006, 08:41 PM
I've thought about it, but I'm still here, and getting by.

Shoeberto
03-26-2006, 08:45 PM
I used to think about it a lot. Then I grew up.

Leeza
03-26-2006, 09:15 PM
I thought about it once for about a second when I was a teenager, but it was for the sole purpose of hurting someone else. Then I realized that this wouldn't really be doing <i>me</i> any good and that there are better ways of handling problems that are much more satisfying for <i>me</i>.

I agree that being yelled at and not being able to be out of that environment for a while yet is not a good thing, but someone else always has it worse. You know that you will soon be out of this environment so you should be putting all of your energy into working on making plans to be able to leave at your earliest convenience so that you can live your own life as you see fit.

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 09:22 PM

When someone is near to taking there life, they would always been questioning about what they are heading too. Dying is relevent. Why do they consider being dead over being alive. Well, cause they wont have to worry anymore.....

Ouch!
03-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Short answer: yes. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Shiny
03-26-2006, 09:37 PM
No, I have never thought about killing myself. I don't think suicide is the best thing to do and it's selfish. I think the best thing to do is to deal with whatever you may be facing head on. Or (the easy way) continue to avoid it until it becomes a bigger problem.

Reles
03-27-2006, 02:11 AM
Alright, well, I have thought about it and for a mere second I wanted to go through with it, but I knew that I didn't have the strength and I knew that would be selfish of me. I'm glad my logic decided to kick in at the right moment, thank the lord. I believe that I've been to hell and back with my own problems, some people might not think that, but they don't really know, and some people are stronger than others. I wasn't a very strong person at that time, but I am now.

Also, I'm sorry your dad yells at you. He yells at me too and though I admit it used to effect me, it doesn't anymore. Mainly because I felt I was doing nothing wrong to begin with, so why should I feel bad for myself? Think as to why he yells at you and what he tries to accomplish by yelling at you. Is he drunk? Did you do something that made him upset? So he felt the need to help you? I really doubt any of the reasons has to do with him hating you or trying to make you feel bad. Usually dads do something for a reason, unless if they're drunk, if he is drunk, then that's his problem, not yours. You're only innocent then.

Despotus
03-27-2006, 03:46 AM
Hell no, I'm too in love with life! :love: Good days, bad days, doesn't matter, the show just keeps getting better. I hope I'll never die. Put my brain in a V.R. simulation when my body gives out. :D

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-27-2006, 05:00 AM
I have thought about it, but not for myself. I was thinking more of the most gruesome ways to die, like freeway-jumping or taping tuna to yourself and jumping in a tank full of hungry sharks.

Shaun
03-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Some of you guys make me sick, and try and harm people even more. I remember seeing other communties where the twisted members tried to hurt a person who was considering suicide. What happened? He killed himself.

To anyone whose tried to criticise the poster: maybe your life is great. Good for you! Though, maybe you should try and look at it from someone else's perspective, instead of being so freaking selfish. By saying 'omg ur an attention seekin whore' you're not helping. If you don't want to help, don't post. Take your perfect life out of this thread. In fact, never post in a suicide thread again (or view it, for that matter).

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-27-2006, 10:44 AM
I have.. and tried to a few times. But I've got a few good friends who pull me out of it... I just hate it when they remind you how selfish it is. *not naming names*

rubah
03-27-2006, 05:57 PM
I used to be miserable as a ten year old, and i'm sure there were some sort of half formed thoughts in my head. But I was too naive to know what suicide was really so there wasn't truly anything.

Besides, I'm too wimpy to ever conceive of hurting myself.

Dixie
03-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Sure, I've thought about commiting suicide before. And wow I was young and stupid back then.

Wait, I'm 13. >_< I'm still young and stupid! Okay, I was younger and stupider. I don't even know if stupider is a word. :D Well, anyways, you only live once! ^_^

EDIT: Yeah, I think I'm more stupid than young. I said the same thing twice. >_<

Agent Proto
03-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, yes. Quite a few times I have thought about it, but I never really acted on those impulses. Besides, I don't think about it nowadays, so it's all good.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Once, I thought of it...extremely briefly, and no attempts.

Anyone who has suicidal ideation which you feel is serious, seek help immediately - RIGHT NOW! Psychological, clinical help!

And once again Dixie...don't be so hard on yourself, we aren't going to insult you here. Everyone was 13 once...it's supposed to be a fun time, so try to have fun. No need to be so hard on yourself.

lovehurts
03-28-2006, 12:57 AM
When I was a Little girl, no older than 4 or 5, I took a blunt knife from the kitchen and yelled "I WAN'T TO DIEEEE"
ARe you better now?

bipper
03-28-2006, 01:01 AM
I've wanted to kill myself ever since I joined EoFF.

I was fasinated with death when I was 4- 6 (somewhere in there) I remember I would try and hold my breath till I would die, but I could never do it. My mom would ask me what I was doing, and I would say, "Dying!". It was odd. I think I am over it. though.

Winter Nights
03-28-2006, 01:11 AM
I've thought about it before, but only if I could take everybody else with me. We all have our down days.
Pretty much it.

The Captain
03-28-2006, 01:29 AM
The thought has never crossed my mind actually. There's too much out there to see and do, too much to feel, explore, learn, create, and become that destroying that chance never ever made sense to me.

As others have said, suicide is one of those things that unfortunately has become more prevelent in this day and age.There are a number of reasons why, some of them selfish in that we want attention, others in that we become so deeply troubled or buried in our problems that we see no other way out, but none of them really add up to what suicide means: voluntary murder, taking of one's life before their time.

Thing is, no matter how terrible our life may seem or even be, we still have within us the ability to make changes, to get away, to create a better existence and suicide takes that ability from us. No matter what, that ability is probably our greatest source of strength as human beings, as it can be a wealth of hope, of potential, of dreams and until we really tap into it, we'll never know what can happen. The unknown can be our greatest fear, but until we begin to go forward and explore it, we'll never have truly taken full advantage of being alive.

Take care al.

Zell's Fists of Fury
03-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Also, I'm sorry your dad yells at you. He yells at me too and though I admit it used to effect me, it doesn't anymore. .
Morgoth_Bauglir's dad yells at you?

The Captain
03-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Talk about one bad father.

Take care all.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Some of you guys make me sick, and try and harm people even more. I remember seeing other communties where the twisted members tried to hurt a person who was considering suicide. What happened? He killed himself.

To anyone whose tried to criticise the poster: maybe your life is great. Good for you! Though, maybe you should try and look at it from someone else's perspective, instead of being so freaking selfish. By saying 'omg ur an attention seekin whore' you're not helping. If you don't want to help, don't post. Take your perfect life out of this thread. In fact, never post in a suicide thread again (or view it, for that matter).
You can't fault anyone on a message board for not taking these kinds of threads seriously, considering how many of the ARE just pathetic grasps for attention. That guy you were talking about was probably going to off himself anyway, even if they didn't make fun of his post.

As long as their posts conform to the forum rules, no one here has any obligation to tell anyone what they want to hear, nor act as if they care.

Reles
03-28-2006, 03:56 AM
Also, I'm sorry your dad yells at you. He yells at me too and though I admit it used to effect me, it doesn't anymore. .
Morgoth_Bauglir's dad yells at you?

Omg yes, all the time. Okay, maybe not, my* dad yells at me. :D

Spiffing Cheese
03-28-2006, 12:06 PM

Christ, you can't just tell people where they can post. If a person doesn't think a thread is in seriousness, or somebody is playing for attention or just generally being a berk, that person is allowed to express that thought. Nobody can expect to make a post and not be criticised for it at all.

I agree with what The Devourer of Worlds said. :mad2:

When someone is near to taking there life, they would always been questioning about what they are heading too. Dying is relevent. Why do they consider being dead over being alive. Well, cause they wont have to worry anymore.....

You keep stating that after somebody has died, they won't care or worry. And I keep repeating that it's not about what they feel after they die, but what they feel before. Like I said previously, I could never, ever, take my own life because I feel that there are too many things to live for, and yes, I would 'question' what I was heading for. Personally, I believe that when you're dead, you're gone. No after-life, no reincarnation. And that is what worries me; that is what would prevent me from willingly killing myself. I would never want to push myself toward not existing anymore. As for people who are suicidal, I feel that there is always a way to stop yourself feeling like that. Killing yourself is the cowardly option: no, you won't have to worry anymore; that much is true. But instead of preventing yourself from worrying in that way, why not get help and get rid of your worries that way? I don't believe that there is ever 'no other way out'.

lovehurts
03-28-2006, 12:23 PM

Christ, you can't just tell people where they can post. If a person doesn't think a thread is in seriousness, or somebody is playing for attention or just generally being a berk, that person is allowed to express that thought. Nobody can expect to make a post and not be criticised for it at all.

You keep stating that after somebody has died, they won't care or worry. And I keep repeating that it's not about what they feel after they die, but what they feel before. Like I said previously, I could never, ever, take my own life because I feel that there are too many things to live for, and yes, I would 'question' what I was heading for. Personally, I believe that when you're dead, you're gone. No after-life, no reincarnation. And that is what worries me; that is what would prevent me from willingly killing myself. I would never want to push myself toward not existing anymore. As for people who are suicidal, I feel that there is always a way to stop yourself feeling like that. Killing yourself is the cowardly option: no, you won't have to worry anymore; that much is true. But instead of preventing yourself from worrying in that way, why not get help and get rid of your worries that way? I don't believe that there is ever 'no other way out'.

Im glad to hear the above posters comments :D who ever is trying to change her views please shut the hell up...;)

No offfense.

Miriel
03-28-2006, 12:25 PM
I have never seriously considered ending my own life. There have been times when I thought, "oh god, I wish I could just crawl into a hole and die" but those moments are usually brief and don't happen too often.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-28-2006, 05:11 PM
i know i have mentioned this before but i guess i will have to put my thoughts here (after telling this 2 times in other threads)

i wanted to do ''it'' but i don't want to do ''it'' anymore,cos i have realised that it is not worth a useless man's psychological problems for me to die.

EDIT;To the devourer of worlds;
i really want to make you shut up,but you just keep becoming more immature everytime you post.You try to prove something.That you are cool.Also,you try to show that you know what you are talking about.Nope,you're not.So shut up.I had a real problem,not any ''my mom sings my humps'' or ''my goldfish died'' and stuff like that.If you ain't capable of understanding the significance of the problem,it is alright to me,as long as you don't express those feelings and consequently insult me.And your intelligence (that is a nice joke indeed)

lovehurts
03-28-2006, 06:15 PM
:cry: .....

DOWNLOAD SONG AND READ POST!

http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/Why_Cant_We_Be_Friends.mid
Right click link to save this is my response to all of angery people ...:D

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I seen ya around for a long long time
I really remember you when you drank my wine

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I'd seen ya walkin' down in Chinatown
I called ya but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I pay my money to the welfare line
I see ya standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I'd kinda' like to be the president
So I could show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Sometimes I don't speak right
But yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

I know you're working for the CIA
They wouldn't have you in the mafia

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends

Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
(fade)

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-28-2006, 06:32 PM
ROFL
that is one of the most funny things i have heard. . and especially for this occasion ... XD

lovehurts
03-28-2006, 06:35 PM
ROFL
that is one of the most funny things i have heard. . and especially for this occasion ... XD
I try...;)

Dreddz
03-28-2006, 06:57 PM

Im glad to hear the above posters comments :D who ever is trying to change her views please shut the hell up...;)

No offfense.

Errrrmm I questioning her views, not trying to change them.

Lychon
03-28-2006, 07:04 PM
EDIT;To the devourer of worlds;
i really want to make you shut up,but you just keep becoming more immature everytime you post.You try to prove something.That you are cool.Also,you try to show that you know what you are talking about.Nope,you're not.So shut up.I had a real problem,not any ''my mom sings my humps'' or ''my goldfish died'' and stuff like that.If you ain't capable of understanding the significance of the problem,it is alright to me,as long as you don't express those feelings and consequently insult me.And your intelligence (that is a nice joke indeed)

What is up with people on this thread telling others to shut up? Devourer of worlds made an interesting point about people feeling obligated to post touchy-feely crap or 'pretend' they care when sensitive subjects such as suicide come up. He is expressing his comprehension of the suicide question, and you are expressing yours. The difference is that he didn't demean or tell anyone to shut up.

I myself have never contemplated suicide, not even as a joke. It just never came up. This life is the only thing I can remotely call tangible and 'real,' and I have no solid idea of what the **** happens when I die. Some believe in heaven/ hell, others in reincarnation, and still others in no afterlife whatsoever. Whatever the case, since I do not know what happens after I die for sure, I have no idea of knowing if suicide will yield a better situation for me than what I am experiencing in this life. Therefore, I choose to truck out this life until it so happens that I die of natural causes or something else.

-LYCHON

lovehurts
03-28-2006, 07:23 PM
This applys to everyone who is fighting and having all of these "life doesnt matter and I want to prove it you" posts , the" shut up" was just when I finally gave in and had to try to start with some random person to try to end this.
I said shut up only because some value life, and then we have others who have to challenge there views for doing so . They are happy to be a live, so stop making one anothers lives so myserible as you go on fighting about the reasons people choose to live..It's just depressing.Keep going on like this and living will suck for everyone that reads these threads...WHATS UP WITH THESE KIND OF THREADS ANYWAYS!!? IVE SEEN MORE SUICIDE THREADS HERE THAN I SEE KEYS ON MY KEY CHAIN...:p .:confused:

I am leaving this thread so dont try to snap back at me and say how much you may hate me or my post (anyone):) . I am just sick and tired or people bothering others with there frightening and depressing thoughts of how life isnt necessarily precious and how it shouldnt be valued to the fullest...the negative attitudes get old.

This thread is getting far too cluttured if some one is going to personalize this thread to themself and one other individual in a long and all out battle then they should be pm-ing one another not hijacking threads....and if some one wants to kill themself then please please post about it in EOFF in a new thread. YOu will get the attention you need there, and things wont be as cluttured. It makes alot more sense really.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-28-2006, 08:07 PM
i agree.Though it is not devourer's thoughts.It is his manner that troubles me.If you search for other posts,you will witness his lame attempts to be the ''fly in my eye'' but that will not happen .I leave this thread as well.This post's title is not of my concern anymore.

Gullick
03-28-2006, 10:26 PM
i did think about it once. It was during the one and only time i self harmed myself it was when my mother was going mental, throwing things around the house saying everything was me and my bro's fault for the bad things in her life and my bro was calling his girlfriend so he could move out right there and then. i just needed an escape from it and for some reason the idea 'oh i know i'll just cut my to shreads' came in my head. I realise now how bloody emo i was being and i have never thought about it since

Advice to all other would be self harmers: get a fu**ing grip, what ever is happening is going to end soon and you need to be as strong as you can be to get through it.

The Devourer Of Worlds
03-28-2006, 11:24 PM
i agree.Though it is not devourer's thoughts.It is his manner that troubles me.If you search for other posts,you will witness his lame attempts to be the ''fly in my eye'' but that will not happen .I leave this thread as well.This post's title is not of my concern anymore.
The manner? I didn't even directly address you in that post. I honestly don't care who you are or what else you've posted on the forum. If you think that just because I've called you on a couple of threads that I have taken it as my life mission to hinder you then you have an inflated sense of self importance to say the least.

Avathar
04-02-2006, 11:56 PM
O_- Suicide?? No way, life's to good to just randomly die for:p