PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 - Limited Edition

Master Quan
03-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe PAL only? Anyway, has anyone bought it? By "Resident Evil 4 - Limited Edition", I mean this:

http://images.cd-wow.com/images/3/1130410553_big.jpg

You know, with the special case. When you open the box, under/below/towards the lower edge of the box side of the DVD there should be the name of a website. What was the website called?

~SapphireStar~
03-26-2006, 07:55 PM
There were loads of copies in my old work and there are /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif loads of copies at my boyfriends work. Website, Im not sure, why have you got one and theres no site address? If so, take it back and get another with a site.

a nirvana fan
03-26-2006, 07:56 PM
No I havent but I do have the normal version which is 10/10 its so great.

Master Quan
03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
There were loads of copies in my old work and there are /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif loads of copies at my boyfriends work. Website, Im not sure, why have you got one and theres no site address? If so, take it back and get another with a site.

I don't have the game, I just want to know what the website was because I'm interested. I'm asking here because it's far too late to go ALL the way to GAME, then ALL the way back just for a website address that may or may not contain what I'm interested in.

Dreddz
03-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Today is your lucky day, I have the Limited addition box.
www.steelbook.com
Thats whats at the bottem.

~SapphireStar~
03-26-2006, 11:18 PM
So ... nothing really to scream about.

Master Quan
03-27-2006, 08:23 PM
Today is your lucky day, I have the Limited addition box.
www.steelbook.com
Thats whats at the bottem.

Thanks, buddy.