PDA

View Full Version : What would really happen

DKFalbiar
03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
I apologize for my ignorance but according to FF1 the fiends made the wind stop, earth rot, waters rage and cover the world in darkness. What would be the effects of this realy happening? :confused:

ljkkjlcm9
03-26-2006, 10:31 PM
well as far as I can tell, the effects would be, the wind would stop, the earth would rot, the waters would be rough, and the world would be covered in darkness.....

If you mean like, what would that do to the world, well you couldn't sail anywhere without wind and with such rough seas, and you couldn't grow any food with rotting earth and no sunlight.

THE JACKEL

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-26-2006, 11:50 PM
The wind thing was actually a plot point in FFV. Faris's ship was the only one that could move since it used Syldra instead of sails.

theundeadhero
03-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I never understood how they made the world covered in darkness. What does fire have to do with that?

feioncastor
03-27-2006, 12:10 AM
You see, some groups of pseudo-Christians believe that Jesus was burned at the stake, and not crucified.

Because Jesus is the light of the world, to burn him at the stake is to remove the light of the world by means of fire.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-27-2006, 12:20 AM
It only makes sense that the enemies of the Warriors of Light would cover the world in darkness.

Captain Maxx Power
03-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Loss of Water crystal = No water
Loss of Fire crystal = No heat
Loss of Earth crystal = No decent soil/plants die
Loss of Wind crystal = No wind

Of course this revolves around the Greek idea of the world. They had the right idea, but the wrong conclusion. They came up with the idea that everything in the universe was made of essentially the same stuff, a combination of Water, Fire, Earth and Wind. They referred to these as "Elements", hence where we come up with the idea of elements today.

DKFalbiar
03-27-2006, 04:02 AM
You see, some groups of pseudo-Christians believe that Jesus was burned at the stake, and not crucified.

Because Jesus is the light of the world, to burn him at the stake is to remove the light of the world by means of fire.

Hmmm... I always thought it had something to do with the ash and stuff from an erupting volcano.

I wasn't very specific but I want to know the effects in a scientific view.

Zeromus_X
03-27-2006, 04:04 AM
Either way, I'm pretty sure that the world would be suck-tastic. :cat:

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-05-2006, 04:01 AM
Yes, Like in FFV, it would be a world in which no one could live in. Or worse, a world in which no one could live in. *GASP*