PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Parents... :(

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
03-27-2006, 11:26 AM
What annoys you most about your parents?

My mum sings all the time... and she's not very good... (OK she could strip paint with that voice but still...)

What about you?

Shaun
03-27-2006, 11:37 AM
My dad's always acting a complete asshole and my mum is always expecting me to work on too many things at once.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-27-2006, 11:48 AM
my dad yells at me badly,he is an asshole.He made me wanna commit suicide yesterday,but I now know that it is not worth that skumbag for me to die.

lovehurts
03-27-2006, 12:07 PM
DAmn straight. :D
DONT FORGET THAT.:mad2:

:)

Epiphany
03-27-2006, 12:12 PM
My mom sings "My Humps" and "Hollaback Girl", and tries to dance to them as well.
Also, she is the biggest neat freak I have ever known.

Meat Puppet
03-27-2006, 12:19 PM
My dad dates girls my age.

DMKA
03-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Them in general.

Psychotic
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
My parents grounded me for slashing an old woman's throat and being part of an international cocaine smuggling ring. I FUCKING HATE THEM! THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!

escobert
03-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Sometimes my mom seems to think she's from the south and won't talk in anything but a southern accent. she's so friggen weird :(

~SapphireStar~
03-27-2006, 02:04 PM
The fact my mum barely talks about me and the fact that my dad has pissed off to live in Perth and didnt even think to take me.

Resha
03-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I love my parents. They rock so hard. xD although my only complaint against them is they don't ground me enough -- they should ban me from the computer more, and make me go to bed on time -- but they DON'T! So I have to do these things myself. :irked:

Project G
03-27-2006, 02:35 PM
I don't see much of my parents since my step dad kicked me out, but my mum is over protective (Probably because I'm the oldest), she moans about everything!

My step dad is just an ass

nik0tine
03-27-2006, 03:46 PM
My mom has a gym in the house and whenever she is working out she makes cliched orgasm sounds. That really bothers me.

Zeldy
03-27-2006, 03:58 PM
All they do is nag and moan (NO. NOT LIKE THAT)

a nirvana fan
03-27-2006, 04:21 PM
tut tut, its not nice to talk about your parents in a bad way, them feelings should be kept to yourself.

Pumpkin0
03-27-2006, 05:35 PM
My dad shouts really loud.

Thats about it really..

rubah
03-27-2006, 05:43 PM
I don't like when my mom talks baby talk (unfortunate because she's been in grandma mode for the last seven years)

I don't like it when my dad tries to make me do stuff for myself. I know I should but still ;.;

Spiffing Cheese
03-27-2006, 05:44 PM
My parents are drunk most nights. This annoys me.

Dixie
03-27-2006, 05:54 PM
My dad thinks that everyone on the internet is 40 years old and want to molest me and stuff. And he goes on and on and on and on about it and now, I'm very afraid to go on the computer when he's home. O_O He's also lazy and annoying and...mean, I guess. :D

Mom's okay, though. She doesn't seem to care about what I do unless it's bad. I don't drink or do drugs, so she trusts me. ^_^

Even though Sephex isn't my parent(He's my brother), he's still like one. He's always so protective of me and stuff...and he really loves me, and we like to do stuff together. Although he's really busy a lot, he still finds time for us to spend together. He's the one who got me started here and on video games, and he's the best for that. Okay, we have fights sometimes, but that's what brothers and sisters do. He's my favoritest brother and person in the whole wide world. I love him lots! ^____________^

Parker
03-27-2006, 05:56 PM
She had to push me through her vagina so I generally put up with her crap.

Yuna-Lenne
03-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Alright here goes

My mum is a constant nag and always blames me. She comes home stressed from work, I know she works hard but thats no reason to take it out on me. :( She's always telling me I don't do well enough and doesnt like to share. She's always going on about excersise and buying food health books, she always nags till she gets her own way.

My dad is an ape!! He bangs his chest, speaks in a weird made-up dialect which I've come to understand (e.g "dyou want some nosh?"="do you want some food?") He shares my birthday, XD, don't hold it against him but it is annoying ;). He doesnt listen to others. At the table he'll say, "you want some nosh? You sure? But its so good? Just have a taste? You should try some at least! You sure?" No way is my boyfriend ever having tea with that!

Jess
03-27-2006, 06:29 PM
I get along with my parents great. What does irritate me sometimes is that my mum is a clean/health freak and now I'm starting to pick up on things that she does and have started doing them myself, like cleaning a lot. :(

Yuna-Lenne
03-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah, my mum's that too ;) Im not like that YET, though I can't stand too much mess!

Xaven
03-27-2006, 07:10 PM
I love my parents. They rock so hard. xD although my only complaint against them is they don't ground me enough -- they should ban me from the computer more, and make me go to bed on time -- but they DON'T! So I have to do these things myself. :irked:
Strangely, I agree. They don't punish me enough and need to be more strict!

Other than that, my stepmom makes fun of us a lot, but even though it's in a joking way, it can still hurt sometimes. My stepdad is just hard to bond with. I've tried, but it's always terribly awkward. My mother and father are great, though.

Yuffie514
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
my mom.

1) is it suppressed anger/stress/PMS or is it a real hobby to shut every kind of doors so loudly...
2) sometimes i like it, except when she plays really loud opera music while i'm still in bed...
3) really loud voice, so no need to use a microphone to speak across 1,000 other people i don't know...
4) absolute Queen of Clean. scrub, polish, and clean - why don't she wish for what King Midas did...

overall, i have a good relationship with my parents. but some things i just wish would go away.

Shlup
03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
My dad suffers from a Peter Pan complex and is pretty undependable. I don't ask him for anything though, so we get along well. My mom is... uh... she has bad taste in men but that's about it.

Twisted Tinkerbell
03-27-2006, 10:59 PM
My mum can be way to protective of me, and takes out her bad moods n stress on me, and when I have a problem she has to make it all about herself. Other than that she can be ok.

Sephex
03-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I get along with my parents because we are just cool like that.

Vincent, Thunder God
03-27-2006, 11:25 PM
My father can be annoying, but my reasons are too personal to post here.

My mother rocks.

And once again, you shall all never know the secret!

Kya ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

(Ok, i do that too often, last time.)

Venom
03-27-2006, 11:27 PM
My mom complains about me playing too loud and crap like that.

RSL
03-27-2006, 11:29 PM
I have a pretty good relationship with my parents. I guess I might have a list of things that bothered me if I still lived with them, but I don't.

Sephex
03-27-2006, 11:41 PM
I have a pretty good relationship with my parents. I guess I might have a list of things that bothered me if I still lived with them, but I don't.

Oh yeah, that helps, too. However, I don't really have a problem with them either way.

Raistlin
03-27-2006, 11:41 PM
My dad and I get along fine, perhaps because I haven't lived with him for more than a couple of weeks at a time since I was 9. He's a pretty logical, dependable person. We'll still have our disagreements, but so far we've always been able to resolve them reasonably.

My mom, on the other hand... ugh. Most of the time, we're fine. But she gets angry about everything. She can frustrate me enormously, and I usually don't allow myself to become frustrated easily. She's the only person I've ever really gotten into a screaming fight with, though none recently.

Neither have ever been very overprotective. Except on meeting people from the internet, but only because I haven't done it before. Silly parents. If I was flying 2,000 miles to see someone I'd met once, they'd be find. But driving a couple of hundred miles to see someone I've known for six years via the internet? Then I get the lectures.

Yamaneko
03-27-2006, 11:59 PM
It helps when you don't live at home... a lot.

friedpork
03-28-2006, 01:22 AM
My dad yells at me when i say I dont know
My mom is overprotective and never lets me out of the house

escobert
03-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Yeah my dad is pretty much a 14 year old that works so I hardly see/ask him for anything. He's more like a friend I go hang out with once in awhile. It sucks sometimes not ahving a real dad but it's fun since he's never diciplined me in my life and pretty much says "you're 20 years old... do wahtever you want."

Rengori
03-28-2006, 01:26 AM
My dad's a physics nerd, which is helpful for homework but incredibly annoying for everything else. Like I'll be playing FF, he sees me cast fire, he asks how that's physically possible and goes on a rant on how it is physically impossible.

Hambone
03-28-2006, 02:07 AM
My step dad is a bum. My mom forces me to get off the computer. bye.

cloud_doll
03-28-2006, 02:37 AM
my mom is great, but sometimes shes not very comforting. when i had my first boyfriend and i got dumped, i ate three boxes of chocolate and then got yelled at by my mom cuz she said that wasn't healthy. so that made me feel worst.
my step dad...is just my step dad. I used to hate his guts, but now i love him and don't know why i even hated him. guess it was just cuz i didn't want a dad :confused:

Avarice-ness
03-28-2006, 03:27 AM
My dad's annoying and obscenely protective, so as any rebelious 20 year old would... I'm throwing a party in the joyous ocasion of him being out of town and 400+ miles away. Bye! =D

Death Penalty
03-28-2006, 03:38 AM
They are always there. They each need to get real jobs. I had to get a lock to get some privacy. They are beyond over-protective.

Ouch!
03-28-2006, 04:00 AM
My mom tends to blow things out of proportion and has pity parties for herself whenever she gets into an argument with either me or my sister, but she's cool most of the time.

My dad cracks a lot of lame jokes, but that's only when my mom is around. He's had some good ones when it's just the two of us. Like when we were in Prague. We were buying crystal there. The store we were at had just started shipping to the United States, so the woman helping us--who didn't speak English very well--told us that it was her "first time" arranging all the shipment information. My dad's response: "I've always wanted to be your first."

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 04:07 AM
My mom tends to blow things out of proportion and has pity parties for herself whenever she gets into an argument with either me or my brother, but she's cool most of the time.

My dad cracks a lot of lame jokes, but that's only when my mom is around.

Reles
03-28-2006, 04:58 AM
Everything and anything out of my dad's mouth usually consists of something negative about me. Apparently I'm not good enough for his royal highness? I hate how I can't speak to him, because if I do speak, he usually finds something to yell at me for. Even if all I say is, "I need a fork," he'll yell at me.

My mom on the other hand is pretty cool, she is a little annoying, always waking me up from my naps. Also, she tried forcing me to take birth control once because she though I was having sex, but I wasn't. It was retarded, I date a guy for a week and I'm suppose to be having sex with him?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
03-28-2006, 05:08 AM
they ask for money, if i say no they call me greedy and get all moody on my ass....and thats all i can think about right now!

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 05:10 AM
Parents also make me moody whenever they call me something harmful enough

SoulTaker*
03-28-2006, 05:11 AM
My pops can be a dickhead sometimes, and my mom has her illogical bitchy moments, but both of my parents were never to strict on me, so I can complain to much, my sister catches most of the flak anyway.

Ouch!
03-28-2006, 05:36 AM
my sister catches most of the flak anyway.
Yeah, my sister gets hell from my mom, but that's mostly her own fault.

SoulTaker*
03-28-2006, 05:44 AM
I think females generally have a tougher time.

Fuzakeru
03-28-2006, 05:50 AM
My Dad = RAWKS

He would watched the entire series of Trigun, Outlaw Star, and Cowboy Bebop with me on top of playing Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 10. He'd also cook up tons of unhealthy nachos and drink beer while watching old action movies with me.

Come on. How could you not love a man like that?

My Mom = SUX

-censors self- :choc2:

DeathKnight
03-28-2006, 06:08 AM
Obey your parents!

Is it me or are the worst parents in the U.S.???? (mine is an exception ^_^). But yeah, parents in other countries seem to be much better, well from what I've seen:mog:

or...

Is it the other way around? we have the worst youth compared to other countries??? I wonder which one is it.

DeathKnight
03-28-2006, 06:10 AM
I think females generally have a tougher time.

That's the way it should be:meditate:

Rusty
03-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Love my Dad who is so awesome. I get on so well with him.

I don't live with my mother anymore. Our relationship has been bad for a long time and really personal reasons.

Morgoth_Bauglir
03-28-2006, 08:14 PM
My step dad is a bum. My mom forces me to get off the computer. bye.

my dad forces me to get off the p.c.

Avarice-ness
03-28-2006, 08:20 PM
My dad is going to get home at 6 and kick me off because the house is a mess and smells like popcorn, people, and alcohol. u u

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
03-29-2006, 03:49 AM
haaaayyyyy (or sigh in english..) ... I really love my parents, but, me (ahem), gets annoyed too... especially my mom! ArGghhh..she gets angry over a silly and small mistake and seems she can't the smallest things done..but i still love her.. and dad is so overprotective!!! (maybe its because I'm the only girl between his four children..)

Seriously, no "xuDeEmaN" this time...