PDA

View Full Version : Elimination! Only post once for every five posts!

Shaun
03-27-2006, 04:50 PM
There's an elimnation game for VIII and IX, it seems, and I'm hoping there isn't one for VII yet. Anyway, as IE crashed and I lost the last one of this I was typing out, I want to get straight to the point...

You can only post once in every five posts... There are three things you can do for every turn. First thing is attack. You can attack any character here, which subtracts 50HP from their health. If a character's HP reaches zero, they're out. No phoenix downs, nothing. You can also choose to heal a character. This adds 50HP to their health. However, unlike the other Elimination games (based on VIII and IX), you actually choose who attacks who, and who heals who. Why? Check the limit breaks below...

Now, here's the third thing. You can cast Aura, and if you do this, you need to place [Aura] next to the character's name. I know it's from FFVIII, but nobody cares. It gives the character a limit break. There are two types of limit break: attack and heal. The attack limit break lets the character attack like normal, but it's their current HP x1.5 (so, if Cloud's HP was 100, it'd do 150), and the heal limit break does the same, but heals. Here's the list of who has which limits...

Cloud Strife - Attack
Aeris Gainsborough - Heal
Tifa Lockheart - Attack
Barret Wallace - Attack
Red XIII - Heal
Cid Highwind - Attack
Cait Sith - Heal
Yuffie Kisaragi - Heal
Vincent Valentine - Attack
Sephiroth - Attack
Professor Hojo - Heal
Zack - Attack
Lucrecia - Heal
Jenova - Attack
President Shinra - Attack
Rufus - Attack
Heidegger - Attack (doesn't look like he can attack, but his horse laugh is enough to defeat any enemy)
Reeve - Heal
Tseng - Attack
Reno - Attack
Rude - Attack
Elena - Heal
Dyne - Attack
Biggs - Heal
Wedge - Heal
Jesse - Heal
Don Corneo - Attack
Priscilla - Heal

Some other things to keep in mind. The maximum HP a character can have is 200HP. When you cast Aura on a character during your turn, it takes effect the next turn, and if the next person decides to use the character who has Aura, then they get to use the limit break. I know this is a lot more complex than the other Elimination games, but I want it to be interesting. And there's a lot more characters, I know. Anyway, here's the initial character list...

---
Cloud Strife: 150HP
Aeris Gainsborough: 150HP
Tifa Lockheart: 150HP
Barret Wallace: 150HP
Red XIII: 150HP
Cid Highwind: 150HP
Cait Sith: 150HP
Yuffie Kisaragi: 150HP
Vincent Valentine: 150HP
Sephiroth: 150HP
Professor Hojo: 150HP
Zack: 150HP
Lucrecia: 150HP
Jenova: 150HP
President Shinra: 150HP
Rufus: 150HP
Heidegger: 150HP
Reeve: 150HP
Tseng: 150HP
Reno: 150HP
Rude: 150HP
Elena: 150HP
Dyne: 150HP
Biggs: 150HP
Wedge: 150HP
Jesse: 150HP
Don Corneo: 150HP
Priscilla: 150HP
---
So, before you post, make sure you've read all the rules. Oh yeah, one more rule. In a single turn, you can't have the character you're attacking be the same as the person who IS healing. Now I'll start...

I'm going to make Cloud attack Zack, and I'm going to make Aeris heal Cloud. I'm also going to cast Aura on Sephiroth...

---
Cloud Strife: 200HP
Aeris Gainsborough: 150HP
Tifa Lockheart: 150HP
Barret Wallace: 150HP
Red XIII: 150HP
Cid Highwind: 150HP
Cait Sith: 150HP
Yuffie Kisaragi: 150HP
Vincent Valentine: 150HP
Sephiroth: 150HP [Aura]
Professor Hojo: 150HP
Zack: 100HP
Lucrecia: 150HP
Jenova: 150HP
President Shinra: 150HP
Rufus: 150HP
Heidegger: 150HP
Reeve: 150HP
Tseng: 150HP
Reno: 150HP
Rude: 150HP
Elena: 150HP
Dyne: 150HP
Biggs: 150HP
Wedge: 150HP
Jesse: 150HP
Don Corneo: 150HP
Priscilla: 150HP
---

I know this is a long post, but hopefully if you read it all you'll understand.

Flying Mullet
03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=80271

Leeza
03-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Sorry, but there already is an Elimination thread for FFVII here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=80271).