PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers for kh2

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-27-2006, 09:09 PM
ok before countless spoilers abou kh2 starts poping up in the next 10 hrs or so, wouldnt it be better if it was all in one thread? great! this is will be it

McLovin'
03-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Watch the Intro. Watch the Ending. Watch the Secret Ending. Spoilerriffic. :)

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Was this really nessacary?..i mean we are gonna buy it and play it...so what are spoilerse for...how far you got in the game?

Zeromus_X
03-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Well, even though I've never played it, I've gathered enough from story summaries and others who have played it to know two very important things:

-Roxas is Sora's Nobody; he was created when Sora turned into a Heartless for about 10 minutes during the first game. (His heart split in two or something like that.)

-You didn't fight Ansem in the first game, that was Xehanort. (One of Ansem's students or something. Must be obsessed with darkness...:cat: )

I'm sure there are many others though, KHII looks like a much longer game than the first. (Which is good, I thought the first was kinda short.)

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 05:06 AM
Omg we didnt fight The-You-Know-Who-If-You-Checked-The-Spoiler-Tag!?!Wow i never knew that

Zeromus_X
03-28-2006, 05:10 AM
I kinda figured something was up anyway.

When you meet Ansem the first two times, he seemed pretty cool, composed. But the final boss 'Ansem' was just a darkness-obsessed lunatic. (Aren't they all? :p) Or all of the KHI Ansem appearances were just Xehanort, I dunno. :cat:

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Its more like the whole game was on Xenanort(SP?)instead ...cause i think that ansem was writing papers then one day he studies heartless he goes to bathroom and then 1 of his student came then BAM...

mooglebunni608
03-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Its more like the whole game was on Xenanort(SP?)instead ...cause i think that ansem was writing papers then one day he studies heartless he goes to bathroom and then 1 of his student came then BAM...
WTF?

and I thought that it was DiZ, not Xehanort.... mebbe I am confuzed...

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 05:44 AM
I think DiZ is Ansem, but not Xenanort..Just my theroy

Skyblade
03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
You are correct. DiZ is Ansem the Wise, the ruler of Hallow Bastion, who was studying the Heartless. The Ansem that you fight in the original Kingdom Hearts is actually Xehanort's Heartless. Xemnas, the Superior of Organization XIII, is the Nobody of Xehanort. Xehanort was the foremost apprentice of Ansem the Wise, until he turned against him, stole his research, and lost his heart. Roxas was the Nobody created when Sora became a Heartless in Hallow Bastion. And Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and was created when Kairi's heart was locked in Sora's.

KH-Cloudy
03-28-2006, 11:33 PM
So who was right?

Skyblade
03-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Clarification The Ansem you face in Kingdom Hearts is not actually Ansem, he is actually Xehanort's Heartless. The real Ansem (who I will refer to as Ansem the Wise, to help avoid confusion), was the ruler of Hallow Bastion, and was the teacher of Xehanort. When Xehanort stole his research, and lost his heart, he began callling himself Ansem. Ansem the Wise then wore the costume that we see in Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, and adopted the name DiZ. DiZ is Ansem the Wise, not the Ansem you face in Kingdom Hearts. Does that explain it well enough?

KH-Cloudy
03-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Ohhhhh ok