PDA

View Full Version : So... How's the single player in Metroid Prime: Hunters?

KentaRawr!
03-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I was uber hyped for the game, but I won't have enough money for it until next month. While I was watching some video's, disaster struck in my mind. Those GT Interviews... in one of them, they said something that has haunted me. "Thankfully, Samus doesn't lose her powers."

Sure, that SOUNDS good, but what if that means there is less adventuring/searching and more shooting? I have been asking myself this question many times, but I no naught the answer. So, I ask you, person who reads this message (Kishi)... What is the single player mode like in Metroid Prime: Hunters? How good would you say it is? o.o

Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Please note that I am exaggerating about how worried I am. I'm not really worried.

ljkkjlcm9
03-28-2006, 01:00 AM
It's fun, and the only things to search for are UA expansions, Missile expansions, Energy Tanks, and the special weapons. Also killing the other Hunters in Single mode unlocks them for Multi.

It's not all that difficult so far, and I've played almost half of it, having just got it friday, and not really playing all that much. It's not very long really either, but it is fun. The game was definitely more designed for multiplayer, so if you plan on never playing multi, I wouldn't suggest getting the game, even though single player is fun.

THE JACKEL

KentaRawr!
03-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Hmm... Well, I certainly wouldn't be looking forward to multiplayer. Maybe I should re-think getting it. o.o

ljkkjlcm9
03-28-2006, 01:31 PM
here is a good review of it, it's pretty accurate, though I do enjoy the single player more than this reviewer

http://www.planetgamecube.com/reviewArt.cfm?artid=11241

but all and all, it's good for multiplayer, so only get it with those intentions

THE JACKEL