Xaven
03-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Are you doing it for iPod purposes?

Death Penalty
03-28-2006, 02:20 AM
PSP

Xaven
03-28-2006, 02:30 AM
Then you just need to get a video converter for the PSP. There's a bunch of shareware ones online, so you can just Google "PSP Video Converter" or something similar to that and you will end up with a bajillion download sites. I don't really have any favorites on the PSP spectra of mp4 converters, but maybe someone else knows of a good one.

Death Penalty
03-28-2006, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the help

Pheesh
03-28-2006, 11:06 AM
I don't want to make a seperate thread because this is basically the same problem. I need to convert some video's so that they can play on my iPod. Help please?

Xaven
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Do the same thing I suggested that Death Penalty do, but change PSP to iPod. I've tried a couple, and the program made by Cucusoft is my favorite by far. I have one made by Xilisoft because it was the only one I could crack. If you really want great quality, register (buy) Cucusoft's converter.

Also, I've run into some trouble after importing the .mp4 files into iTunes, the getting them to my iPod. It's not too big of a deal, but iTunes may not let you upload video onto your iPod because it isn't in an iPod playable format. iTunes will further convert it for you, so don't worry.

Of course, you don't have to buy+register/crack your program as almost all of them have trial versions. Obviously, they are impaired to some extent, such as not playing audio, not being able to convert over 5 minutes, or leaving a watermark.

Pheesh
03-28-2006, 11:22 PM
ok, thanks.